Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 37369
-
09-04-19 12:30 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 1084Shoot her a text. She's a reasonable girl.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:29 #11658Senior Member

Posts: 226Black spinner
I have been looking around for a while to find attractive, good smelling, ebony provider who does BBBJ for reasonable price and I finally found one. I had been watching this thin, black provider for a while. She only posts every day or two, so her ads are hard to find. I was supposed to go to her incall at a hotel, but her room needed work and management was taking their time to fix, so she offered me outcall instead. I had never done outcall d / t the risks involved, but decided to give her a try. I told her I could only pay the incall price and she was OK with that. She is 24 and about 5'6" and extremely skinny. I would guess not much over 100, but she told me 120. She offers BBBJ if you have good hygiene and thankfully I qualified. We chatted for a while and then we got down to business with me giving her a massage and then some DATY. She is very engaged and does some light kissing. I guess I would call her semi-GFE. She definitely made me comfortable and I felt unrushed. She gave me extra time not including our chatting. We did about 5 positions, including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (a definite no for most providers). Her pussy was so tight, it took me about 15 minutes to get it in. I definitely recommend and will repeat. Price was $.4 for HH with some extras.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/887200843989
-
09-04-19 11:48 #11657Regular Member

Posts: 22What's the damage?
What is Roxanne's going rate?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:17 #11656Senior Member

Posts: 1084Can only speak for her BJ skills, and she is a big girl, bit her BJ is very very good.
Originally Posted by SoberK
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:25 #11655Senior Member

Posts: 169Scarlett
She's legit but quite a bit bigger than the pics. Those are much older.
Originally Posted by SoberK
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:54 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 316Having seen her several times in the past, she is slow to respond for sure. IMO, she is looking more for a SD / SB arrangement instead of a pool of regulars for quick visits.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:44 #11653Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.
Originally Posted by ThenDup51
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:20 #11652Senior Member

Posts: 336UTR with big tits
It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 22:22 #11651Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on Scarlett
Hi, can anyone help. Is she legit.
http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/31480592/
-
09-03-19 22:21 #11650Senior Member

Posts: 452Redhead is real
I saw her and it was a good time even though it wasnt exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't host at my place and she couldn't get some people out of her room so we had to do the car date thing which I hate.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
But the pics are real and recent. She is a very very good looking young lady. And she is pleasant, not a clock watcher, she has skills and she loves to please.
She is travelling but has family here so she is here fairly regularly. I will repeat.
Be safe!
-
09-03-19 17:26 #11649Senior Member

Posts: 630UTR with big tits
I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 15:21 #11648Senior Member

Posts: 295I have dreamt of her couple months back and I did post review as well. I opted for quick $80. Decent service.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 14:51 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 477Leah
She is located on Midlothian TP. 5 ft 5 in. 160 lbs. Dark hair. A thick but solid girl. Perky tits that are firm and stick straight out. Safety googles recommended. 32 yrs old, cooperative and pleasant. Received a good solid BBBJ but that's all I did. Call her to ask about the menu. She says her phone is wifi only so be patient. Outcall only.
https://postimg.cc/fkmPY1xX
https://postimg.cc/dkTxHxpb
https://postimg.cc/rdW8WQgp
-
09-03-19 13:25 #11646Senior Member

Posts: 51UTR MILF Single Mom
Greeting fellow mongers,
I have a regular who's way UTR and a MILF who's a single mom who's looking for help, she does BBBJ and FS is covered, she never posts and says she will host this Friday, she will do one on one and if a few of you are interested she'll do group play of up to 4 mongers.
To all SM and guys over 40 pm me for Fridays details.
Old Sergeant "Out".
Airborne Air Assault.
Infantry Leads the Way.
-
09-03-19 09:36 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 128Jackie
I saw Jackie about 1 week before she started posting the extended ad. Services was very good. Improved BBBJ with good action and very little teeth scraping (scraping was a problem before). Mounted and enjoyed multiple positions. She looks good. She stated that she was leaving the business in September for rehab. A few days before the extended ad I contacted her again and she said she was homeless and was outside a JD notel. I went by and she wanted money up front for a room. I said no thanks and left.
Originally Posted by RchGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






