Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11665

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jackie about 1 week before she started posting the extended ad. Services was very good. Improved BBBJ with good action and very little teeth scraping (scraping was a problem before). Mounted and enjoyed multiple positions. She looks good. She stated that she was leaving the business in September for rehab. A few days before the extended ad I contacted her again and she said she was homeless and was outside a JD notel. I went by and she wanted money up front for a room. I said no thanks and left.
    Thanks for the update. It sounds like she would still be good to see but now may be transitioning to rehab. The last text I sent her was giving her my email (so she could send me a link.) She just replied to that yesterday morning, but no response to my follow up asking where she was now. Hope it goes well for her.

  2. #11664

    Kryss

    Had a great dream about Kryss this evening. Super accommodating as always, great GFE and an awesome time. She's been reviewed plenty by now, so nothing new here. Reach on out to her for a wonderful time though.

  3. #11663

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak for her BJ skills, and she is a big girl, bit her BJ is very very good.
    Hey. Just saw her this pass week. Good time for me and did everything I wanted. BJ skills are upper end.

  4. #11662

    Two in one day.

    Saw Kryss this morning. She's consistently good!

    Tried another gal later in the afternoon. She basically utr now. Great body, nice looks, head game is pretty good too. But. This is probably the first time I was unable to finish. Even switched to Greek and could not finish. What a shame, I been trying to see this one for awhile. Scheduling has been the major conflict.

    I think a few things turned me off.

    1. The why didn't have an appealing scent. Not sure what causes it, but in this game, I've run into that scenario at least (5) times that I can recall.

    2. I thought it was weird that this gal liked to where yellow tinted sunglasses while providing.

    Not sure if I'll repeat due to reason #1, but body, greek, and head game was nice. Maybe I just couldn't perform too well after having a stellar date with Kryss several hours earlier. Quite a bit unloaded there. Whew!

  5. #11661

    Roxanne

    I've never seen her, but I spoke with her once a while back. She told me it $. 5 for 1/2. I am not a QV or 1/2 kind of guy, so I asked about an hour. She told me she didn't offer full hours and if she did the rate would be "350-400 or more. " In that conversation, she basically told me she wasn't GFE and no MSOG. I passed on her and hung up. 30 minutes later she started texting me trying to sweet-talk me into 30 min for $. 2 I passed again. That lead to some immature obscenities from her to, "Go find a young cheap *****. You get what you pay for. " According to her, a guy can get anything he ever needed from a woman by spending 30 minutes with her. Total BS.

    Personally, I didn't see a "Smoking Hot Redhead" in her photos. The Krylon paint job on her face and baby damage isn't that smoking hot. If she wants to know what one is I know two of them. She writes an impressive ad, but I haven't seen any reviews where she's better than all the others as she advertises.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsvengDoc  [View Original Post]
    What is Roxanne's going rate?

  6. #11660

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    Also engaged in some LFK and DATY. I concur with the others. She is legit and a nice time.

  7. #11659
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvengDoc  [View Original Post]
    What is Roxanne's going rate?
    Shoot her a text. She's a reasonable girl.

  8. #11658

    Black spinner

    I have been looking around for a while to find attractive, good smelling, ebony provider who does BBBJ for reasonable price and I finally found one. I had been watching this thin, black provider for a while. She only posts every day or two, so her ads are hard to find. I was supposed to go to her incall at a hotel, but her room needed work and management was taking their time to fix, so she offered me outcall instead. I had never done outcall d / t the risks involved, but decided to give her a try. I told her I could only pay the incall price and she was OK with that. She is 24 and about 5'6" and extremely skinny. I would guess not much over 100, but she told me 120. She offers BBBJ if you have good hygiene and thankfully I qualified. We chatted for a while and then we got down to business with me giving her a massage and then some DATY. She is very engaged and does some light kissing. I guess I would call her semi-GFE. She definitely made me comfortable and I felt unrushed. She gave me extra time not including our chatting. We did about 5 positions, including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (a definite no for most providers). Her pussy was so tight, it took me about 15 minutes to get it in. I definitely recommend and will repeat. Price was $.4 for HH with some extras.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/887200843989

  9. #11657

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.
    What is Roxanne's going rate?

  10. #11656
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak for her BJ skills, and she is a big girl, bit her BJ is very very good.

  11. #11655

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but quite a bit bigger than the pics. Those are much older.

  12. #11654
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.
    Having seen her several times in the past, she is slow to respond for sure. IMO, she is looking more for a SD / SB arrangement instead of a pool of regulars for quick visits.

  13. #11653
    Quote Originally Posted by ThenDup51  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/956660431138

    Well Roxanne hit me up again her rent is due she's in need. I know this gets old but I'm just trying to help her out.
    She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.

  14. #11652

    UTR with big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
    It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.

  15. #11651

    Any info on Scarlett

    Hi, can anyone help. Is she legit.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/31480592/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape