Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,741 to 25,755 of 37368
-
09-01-19 14:55 #11628Senior Member

Posts: 295Krystal
She is Krystal. Host from cheap motel on west broad. Totally waste of time when you go see her then she.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Would say no room only can do car date and then can't do car date due to monthly visits comes up with various.
Excuses all the times. This was my experience but YMMV. Let me know your experience.
-
09-01-19 11:23 #11627Senior Member

Posts: 234Actually saw her last week, she was cute and was ok. She was a tad bigger by leg size than I expected from the pics, although by no means fat or large. . I probably won't repeat but mostly due to lactation and two flowers requested. Her location was much more south of town than midlo turnpike at a lower end motel. As the other poster mentioned the YMMV but it was ok.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 11:18 #11626Senior Member

Posts: 234Thanks
Thanks for the heads up I was supposed to see her this afternoon but think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 10:58 #11625Senior Member

Posts: 274Thanks for the heads up. Would you mind posting or PMing a link to the two you mentioned? I can't find them on STG. I'd appreciate it thanks!
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 10:26 #11624Senior Member

Posts: 365She is fake
If you want Roanoke go to Carmen or Snow white, both on stg.
Originally Posted by MrZ83
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 09:54 #11623Senior Member

Posts: 1775Know what you are getting into
The pics look great, she's super flirty on the phone but goddamn when you get to the room, yikes. She has a nice enough personality and the pics are real but taken many many rocks or needles ago. She is positively boney to the point where you can count her ribs and her small flattened tits look like deflated balloons glued on to a skeleton.
All of that said she's ridiculous with her pricing. She had the nerve to expect $80 minimum but faced w the possibility of $40 or $0 she took the $40.
With all of these negatives I must give her credit, even at the reduced price she gave better than ok head and took a pounding like a pro.
I don't imagine I'll return except in the most dire of need but I'm not sorry I banged her.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/336735428028
-
09-01-19 09:15 #11622Senior Member

Posts: 353Sky
Had a dream about sky yesterday and to my surprise Vikki was staying with her but they don't date together. Sky is very nice girl pleasant to talk to and has a nice head game. Started with doggie and finished with her on top. Will repeat, was also told that vikki should be getting her own room.
-
09-01-19 09:05 #11621Senior Member

Posts: 1775New?
Has anyone tried her yet? Very charming in messages and seemingly ready to play but I can't get to her until next week. Please pm with any insight, please don't pm w questions; at this point you know what I know.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/893592661972
-
09-01-19 08:06 #11620Senior Member

Posts: 274Looking for a gem
Traveling through VA today and looking for a new gem since I can't get ahold of Hannah anymore. Looking for a beauty with good BBBJ skills. I can return the favor for anyone who is coming to Tennessee. Thanks for any info.
Anyone seen this one??
http://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fema...r/182393544198
-
09-01-19 07:57 #11619Senior Member

Posts: 274Looking for another gem.
Was hoping someone could help me out. Traveling through VA today and I can't get ahold of my gem red headed Hannah. Really just looking for a good looking girl with good BBBJ skills. If anyone can direct me towards someone I'd greatly appreciate it and can return the favor if anyone is ever coming through Tennessee.
Anyone seen this beauty?? Thanks for any info.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/336735428028
-
09-01-19 07:31 #11618Senior Member

Posts: 42Sky
Had a visit with the new girl in town "Sky" the other day. She posts on stg. Pics are accurate. I found her pleasant enough. Got everything I wanted from her. PM me if you need more details.
-
09-01-19 07:13 #11617Senior Member

Posts: 37Different text from "redhead" Jackie
I texted an old number I had for the other Jackie (pic included below for clarification) and about 3 texts in got a super long copy and paste response with detailed rates, lower for massage or lapdances I think, then something about wanting to video it all for an upcoming webcam but only with your permission, if I'm reading it all correctly.
Anyway, has anyone seen her lately and / or gotten this type of response? It didn't sound like the Jackie texts I'd had before. Thanks for any info.
-
09-01-19 02:29 #11616Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have any info on Hannah
I have tried contacting her but have received any response, so if anyone has any info send me a pm.
-
08-31-19 20:52 #11615Senior Member

Posts: 35Looking
She's a Caribbean lady on the larger side and is either due any day or just had a kid. Claimed to be very new to the scene and hadn't seen anyone yet when I talked to her 2 weeks ago. Wasn't what I was looking for so I passed, but maybe someone else would enjoy?
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 20:14 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 720Tried to hook up with her 3 weeks ago
Texted her 2 minutes after she posted her ad but never heard back.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





