Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11659
    Quote Originally Posted by HsvengDoc  [View Original Post]
    What is Roxanne's going rate?
    Shoot her a text. She's a reasonable girl.

  2. #11658

    Black spinner

    I have been looking around for a while to find attractive, good smelling, ebony provider who does BBBJ for reasonable price and I finally found one. I had been watching this thin, black provider for a while. She only posts every day or two, so her ads are hard to find. I was supposed to go to her incall at a hotel, but her room needed work and management was taking their time to fix, so she offered me outcall instead. I had never done outcall d / t the risks involved, but decided to give her a try. I told her I could only pay the incall price and she was OK with that. She is 24 and about 5'6" and extremely skinny. I would guess not much over 100, but she told me 120. She offers BBBJ if you have good hygiene and thankfully I qualified. We chatted for a while and then we got down to business with me giving her a massage and then some DATY. She is very engaged and does some light kissing. I guess I would call her semi-GFE. She definitely made me comfortable and I felt unrushed. She gave me extra time not including our chatting. We did about 5 positions, including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (a definite no for most providers). Her pussy was so tight, it took me about 15 minutes to get it in. I definitely recommend and will repeat. Price was $.4 for HH with some extras.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/887200843989

  3. #11657

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.
    What is Roxanne's going rate?

  4. #11656
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    Can only speak for her BJ skills, and she is a big girl, bit her BJ is very very good.

  5. #11655

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberK  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but quite a bit bigger than the pics. Those are much older.

  6. #11654
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.
    Having seen her several times in the past, she is slow to respond for sure. IMO, she is looking more for a SD / SB arrangement instead of a pool of regulars for quick visits.

  7. #11653
    Quote Originally Posted by ThenDup51  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/956660431138

    Well Roxanne hit me up again her rent is due she's in need. I know this gets old but I'm just trying to help her out.
    She's been around a long time, but for the newer guys, I also recommend.

  8. #11652

    UTR with big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.
    It's now Wednesday and she is just answering questions I posed to her on Sunday. Promptness is not her strong suit.

  9. #11651

    Any info on Scarlett

    Hi, can anyone help. Is she legit.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/31480592/

  10. #11650

    Redhead is real

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/276975953163
    Has anyone visited her before. If so, let's talk.
    I saw her and it was a good time even though it wasnt exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't host at my place and she couldn't get some people out of her room so we had to do the car date thing which I hate.

    But the pics are real and recent. She is a very very good looking young lady. And she is pleasant, not a clock watcher, she has skills and she loves to please.

    She is travelling but has family here so she is here fairly regularly. I will repeat.

    Be safe!

  11. #11649

    UTR with big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
    I hit her up and was supposes to meet yesterday morning but it never happened and she texted me after the agreed time because she overslept. I couldn't meet later in the day. I noticed she is very slow to respond so I take must not be hurting too bad.

  12. #11648
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/276975953163

    Has anyone visited her before. If so, let's talk.
    I have dreamt of her couple months back and I did post review as well. I opted for quick $80. Decent service.

  13. #11647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Leah

    She is located on Midlothian TP. 5 ft 5 in. 160 lbs. Dark hair. A thick but solid girl. Perky tits that are firm and stick straight out. Safety googles recommended. 32 yrs old, cooperative and pleasant. Received a good solid BBBJ but that's all I did. Call her to ask about the menu. She says her phone is wifi only so be patient. Outcall only.

    https://postimg.cc/fkmPY1xX

    https://postimg.cc/dkTxHxpb

    https://postimg.cc/rdW8WQgp

  14. #11646

    UTR MILF Single Mom

    Greeting fellow mongers,

    I have a regular who's way UTR and a MILF who's a single mom who's looking for help, she does BBBJ and FS is covered, she never posts and says she will host this Friday, she will do one on one and if a few of you are interested she'll do group play of up to 4 mongers.

    To all SM and guys over 40 pm me for Fridays details.

    Old Sergeant "Out".

    Airborne Air Assault.

    Infantry Leads the Way.

  15. #11645

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by RchGuy  [View Original Post]
    I texted an old number I had for the other Jackie (pic included below for clarification) and about 3 texts in got a super long copy and paste response with detailed rates, lower for massage or lapdances I think, then something about wanting to video it all for an upcoming webcam but only with your permission, if I'm reading it all correctly.

    Anyway, has anyone seen her lately and / or gotten this type of response? It didn't sound like the Jackie texts I'd had before. Thanks for any info.
    I saw Jackie about 1 week before she started posting the extended ad. Services was very good. Improved BBBJ with good action and very little teeth scraping (scraping was a problem before). Mounted and enjoyed multiple positions. She looks good. She stated that she was leaving the business in September for rehab. A few days before the extended ad I contacted her again and she said she was homeless and was outside a JD notel. I went by and she wanted money up front for a room. I said no thanks and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape