Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7735
-
08-10-19 15:03 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Synn
I'm sure this has been shared before but I've never paid / tipped more than $250 for FS at a strip club. These $300-$500 rates are insane! Strip club FS adds up quick when you add the house fee, VIP fee, drink minimum, etc. Thursdays at SynnCOI is $75 VIP, but all other nights it's $125 jut to get into the VIP room. I'm sure all the girls will negotiate a lower price for FS, but everyone is different. And just because the girl is hot doesn't mean the VIP is worth it if she's just laying there on the couch. I like a girl that puts some effort into it, and I can learn a lot about her beforehand by getting a topless or nude lapdance before we just jump into a VIP.
I don't mind dropping more cash for the right girl, and some of these girls will see you outside the club too. YMMV (most important, bring your own condoms as some of the girls won't have anything in their tiny purse).
-
08-10-19 14:47 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 239Based on the reviews I've read on bonedin.com. The median asking price for FS at scroi is $400. Mindy price is $600 but this can be negoiated. Based on her reviews $300 is the lowest she wil go.
Originally Posted by AceVentura723
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 11:42 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 240Sabrina Synn
Anyone got FS from Sabrina yet? I asked this forum last year but no got it. I hope she's onboard with the idea now. I came close with her but she backed out. She's fucking hot but a little obnoxious. Sometimes she's at the club just to hang out and doesn't want to work.
-
08-08-19 10:19 #2332Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah. Kendall tried to push the VIP real hard but when I declined, she was extremely difficult. I'd like to try Mindy, but haven't been there when she's working. Candy is another one I'd like to try too.
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 23:59 #2331

Posts: 221Got great service from Pink, Tori, Mindy and Genie.
Originally Posted by AceVentura723
[View Original Post]
Avoid Kendell. Too much drama and she's not that hot to make it worth enduring. Same with Luna. Makayla is ok but kind of weird and hyper.
-
08-07-19 15:26 #2330Regular Member

Posts: 15I agree. Stay away at all cost. Any girls you'd recommend at SR?
Originally Posted by DunKirk666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 10:23 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 240I recommend Russia too. She has nice enhanced body, pretty face, good attitude, GFE and she's really into what she does in VIP. I tipped her 2. Last time at Synn but that was over a year ago. Her rate must have gone up.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 10:22 #2328

Posts: 221Alyssa, Ivanka, Andrea and Suki are the original GPS Squad at Synn. They also work at Sahara too. They have a pimp who keeps them in line. With the exception of suckers who don't know any better, most knowledgeable mongers avoid them like the plague. Overpriced pussy, period.
Originally Posted by AceVentura723
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 09:50 #2327Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah that's insane. $1000?!Hear about Mindy at Spearmint?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 07:07 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 2015300 to a Grand for a fuck? Fuck that shit Ill rather Book a Flight To Sharks FKK In Frankfurt Germany.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 05:47 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 239FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
Its $51 for a full nude song.
3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.
30 min VIP for $300.
I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.
Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.
-
08-07-19 02:34 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 52Fs?
Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 22:10 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 239You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 13:38 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 52We do, but they are royalty! Won't fuck for less than a million haha.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 10:15 #2321

Posts: 221If you pass on Latinas your going to be very lonely at most clubs in LA. Latinas make up the bulk of dancers, especially in the COI.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





