Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 515 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2324

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.
    Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.

  2. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.

  3. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Things have gotten worse here for P2 P also the quality, Mexico is your best bet bang for your money and Bruh don't you have Hot white blondes blue eyes over there in Buenos Aires I know because I've seen some over there that look Caucasian.
    We do, but they are royalty! Won't fuck for less than a million haha.

  4. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recommend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    If you pass on Latinas your going to be very lonely at most clubs in LA. Latinas make up the bulk of dancers, especially in the COI.

  5. #2320

    Pibe

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    Things have gotten worse here for P2 P also the quality, Mexico is your best bet bang for your money and Bruh don't you have Hot white blondes blue eyes over there in Buenos Aires I know because I've seen some over there that look Caucasian.

  6. #2319

    Visiting Synn

    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.

  7. #2318

    Synn VIP

    Hey guys heading to Synn COI for their VIP special this week. Does anyone know if Vicky offers extras in the VIP?

  8. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    Anything new on Synn? Surprised that there isn't more gossip. I'd contribute, but I haven't been around since last weekend.
    No gossip. It was back to business as usual the next day. They have been thru this a million times. They know the drill.

  9. #2316

    News

    Anything new on Synn? Surprised that there isn't more gossip. I'd contribute, but I haven't been around since last weekend.

  10. #2315
    Alot of times girls are arrested at strip clubs for past offenses they have. Cops ask for their name and ID than run there names. And, bam gets a hit for warrant unrelated to the strip club stuff. Like probation, unpaid parking tickets, never showed up for court dates, etc.

  11. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    Interesting, I saw Alyssa on the roll call on their website that night. Maybe it was inaccurate. In either case, if those were the girls arrested, Jay was working the next night (I went two nights in a row), and Ivanka is listed on the roll call for tonight. I had assumed that they might get in trouble with management, but I guess not LOL. I know it's a known thing there.

  12. #2313

    Synn Raid

    Interesting no incident reports showing up in Sheriffs report database.

  13. #2312

    Not Mymy

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    The lady on the curb in the youtube video is Mymy, damn saw her last week. Sweet lady, yup you tax dollars at work fellas, great way to spend your tax dollars.

  14. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.

  15. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Synn last night. I was interested in seeing if Ivanka had gotten her boobs done yet (I wasn't going to play, but I wanted to see them it so). I got there and it was less busy than I expected for a Thursday night. After a while I noticed I wasn't seeing any of the GPS crew. I ended up getting a few dances from some girls I hadn't tried before, including a VERY hot Asian girl by the name of Dior. She ended up telling me that they had gotten raided earlier in the night! Some girls got arrested (which I imagine might include at least one of Alyssa, Suki or Ivanka), but other girls who I KNOW provide extras were still there (they might've arrived after the excitement). I don't have any more details, but I would love to know what the raid itself looked like. The girl I talked to wasn't sure if it started with an undercover guy or what. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Idk how it's going to affect business at that club or others in the area, but good to be wary.
    Someone caught the footage on youtube:

    https://youtu.be/KE5j4yXXkJE

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape