Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 516 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.

    Its $51 for a full nude song.

    3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.

    30 min VIP for $300.

    I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.

    Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.
    300 to a Grand for a fuck? Fuck that shit Ill rather Book a Flight To Sharks FKK In Frankfurt Germany.

  2. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.
    FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.

    Its $51 for a full nude song.

    3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.

    30 min VIP for $300.

    I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.

    Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.

  3. #2324

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.
    Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.

  4. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.

  5. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Things have gotten worse here for P2 P also the quality, Mexico is your best bet bang for your money and Bruh don't you have Hot white blondes blue eyes over there in Buenos Aires I know because I've seen some over there that look Caucasian.
    We do, but they are royalty! Won't fuck for less than a million haha.

  6. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recommend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    If you pass on Latinas your going to be very lonely at most clubs in LA. Latinas make up the bulk of dancers, especially in the COI.

  7. #2320

    Pibe

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    Things have gotten worse here for P2 P also the quality, Mexico is your best bet bang for your money and Bruh don't you have Hot white blondes blue eyes over there in Buenos Aires I know because I've seen some over there that look Caucasian.

  8. #2319

    Visiting Synn

    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.

  9. #2318

    Synn VIP

    Hey guys heading to Synn COI for their VIP special this week. Does anyone know if Vicky offers extras in the VIP?

  10. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    Anything new on Synn? Surprised that there isn't more gossip. I'd contribute, but I haven't been around since last weekend.
    No gossip. It was back to business as usual the next day. They have been thru this a million times. They know the drill.

  11. #2316

    News

    Anything new on Synn? Surprised that there isn't more gossip. I'd contribute, but I haven't been around since last weekend.

  12. #2315
    Alot of times girls are arrested at strip clubs for past offenses they have. Cops ask for their name and ID than run there names. And, bam gets a hit for warrant unrelated to the strip club stuff. Like probation, unpaid parking tickets, never showed up for court dates, etc.

  13. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    Interesting, I saw Alyssa on the roll call on their website that night. Maybe it was inaccurate. In either case, if those were the girls arrested, Jay was working the next night (I went two nights in a row), and Ivanka is listed on the roll call for tonight. I had assumed that they might get in trouble with management, but I guess not LOL. I know it's a known thing there.

  14. #2313

    Synn Raid

    Interesting no incident reports showing up in Sheriffs report database.

  15. #2312

    Not Mymy

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a blog regarding this on Bonedin on Thursday Night. And Missy one of the dancers there updated the post on Friday day. 4 dancers and a door man arrested for prosittuiton, outstanding warrants or drug pocession. The four girsl with Suki, Ivanka, Jay one more girl can't recall. The post was later deleted by bi moderator due to expected blowback. Alyssa wasn't there and Andrea was working at Sahara. Cops searched the bags of all the girls. And let customers go. Rumor was that one of dancers solicited an undercover earlier in the week and cops decided to raid it Thursday night.
    The lady on the curb in the youtube video is Mymy, damn saw her last week. Sweet lady, yup you tax dollars at work fellas, great way to spend your tax dollars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape