Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 516 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2335

    RE: Synn

    I'm sure this has been shared before but I've never paid / tipped more than $250 for FS at a strip club. These $300-$500 rates are insane! Strip club FS adds up quick when you add the house fee, VIP fee, drink minimum, etc. Thursdays at SynnCOI is $75 VIP, but all other nights it's $125 jut to get into the VIP room. I'm sure all the girls will negotiate a lower price for FS, but everyone is different. And just because the girl is hot doesn't mean the VIP is worth it if she's just laying there on the couch. I like a girl that puts some effort into it, and I can learn a lot about her beforehand by getting a topless or nude lapdance before we just jump into a VIP.

    I don't mind dropping more cash for the right girl, and some of these girls will see you outside the club too. YMMV (most important, bring your own condoms as some of the girls won't have anything in their tiny purse).

  2. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura723  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's insane. $1000?!Hear about Mindy at Spearmint?
    Based on the reviews I've read on bonedin.com. The median asking price for FS at scroi is $400. Mindy price is $600 but this can be negoiated. Based on her reviews $300 is the lowest she wil go.

  3. #2333

    Sabrina Synn

    Anyone got FS from Sabrina yet? I asked this forum last year but no got it. I hope she's onboard with the idea now. I came close with her but she backed out. She's fucking hot but a little obnoxious. Sometimes she's at the club just to hang out and doesn't want to work.

  4. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Got great service from Pink, Tori, Mindy and Genie.

    Avoid Kendell. Too much drama and she's not that hot to make it worth enduring. Same with Luna. Makayla is ok but kind of weird and hyper.
    Yeah. Kendall tried to push the VIP real hard but when I declined, she was extremely difficult. I'd like to try Mindy, but haven't been there when she's working. Candy is another one I'd like to try too.

  5. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura723  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Stay away at all cost. Any girls you'd recommend at SR?
    Got great service from Pink, Tori, Mindy and Genie.

    Avoid Kendell. Too much drama and she's not that hot to make it worth enduring. Same with Luna. Makayla is ok but kind of weird and hyper.

  6. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa, Ivanka, Andrea and Suki are the original GPS Squad at Synn. They also work at Sahara too. They have a pimp who keeps them in line. With the exception of suckers who don't know any better, most knowledgeable mongers avoid them like the plague. Overpriced pussy, period.
    I agree. Stay away at all cost. Any girls you'd recommend at SR?

  7. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.
    I recommend Russia too. She has nice enhanced body, pretty face, good attitude, GFE and she's really into what she does in VIP. I tipped her 2. Last time at Synn but that was over a year ago. Her rate must have gone up.

  8. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura723  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's insane. $1000?!Hear about Mindy at Spearmint?
    Alyssa, Ivanka, Andrea and Suki are the original GPS Squad at Synn. They also work at Sahara too. They have a pimp who keeps them in line. With the exception of suckers who don't know any better, most knowledgeable mongers avoid them like the plague. Overpriced pussy, period.

  9. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.

    Its $51 for a full nude song.

    3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.

    30 min VIP for $300.

    I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.

    Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / Asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.
    Yeah that's insane. $1000?!Hear about Mindy at Spearmint?

  10. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.

    Its $51 for a full nude song.

    3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.

    30 min VIP for $300.

    I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.

    Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.
    300 to a Grand for a fuck? Fuck that shit Ill rather Book a Flight To Sharks FKK In Frankfurt Germany.

  11. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.
    FS is avaiable at Bare Elegance except that not all the girls provide extras. And the price of extras is a lot higher at Bare Elegnace. $300-$500 tip for FS. Girls walk around naked in lieu of stage fees.

    Its $51 for a full nude song.

    3 songs for $136. You can ask for 4 let dancer know to clear with manager.

    30 min VIP for $300.

    I can't remember the pricer VIP options. Each song lenght I believe is around 3 min. Would recommend doing the 30 min so you don't feel rush doing the deed.

    Its a good thing you already tapped Andrea for $300. She recently got a boob job and is demanding upward toward $1,000 to fuck. At synn there is a ukarian girl named Ivanka who is Andreas friend Blonde girl and recently got a bood job also but she's asking $800. To fuck. Another girl I recommend is Russia. She usually works Thursday Night Strip at Synn. She also works at Bare Elegance but don't know what days she works there. I also recommend Amethyst a german / asian spinner at Spearmint Rhino City of Indusry and Makayla a white girl with brown hair. Both girls do FS and are young. They work day shifts during the week.

  12. #2324

    Fs?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.
    Is FS availiable there too? Last time I was in Synns the bouncer gave me a codom LOL.

  13. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recomend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    You should try Bare Elegance in Hawthorne by LAX airport. They have alot of european beauties there including Russians.

  14. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Things have gotten worse here for P2 P also the quality, Mexico is your best bet bang for your money and Bruh don't you have Hot white blondes blue eyes over there in Buenos Aires I know because I've seen some over there that look Caucasian.
    We do, but they are royalty! Won't fuck for less than a million haha.

  15. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! I'm on holidays from Argentina. Visited Synn 2 years ago and banged Andrea for 300. Felt like mechanical and a lot of GPS. Any other girl you recommend? I'd pass on Latinas, they are a current thing where I come from. More interested in Blondes / ginger. Thanks.
    If you pass on Latinas your going to be very lonely at most clubs in LA. Latinas make up the bulk of dancers, especially in the COI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape