Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,421 to 21,435 of 61400
-
07-19-19 23:11 #39980Senior Member

Posts: 47Dreaming in BK and CB thrice
Last night I was in dreamland. This time it wasn't a nightmare LOL. I was driving around BKPark around midnight and it was dry only like one or two. Ran into an oldie but goodie UConn lady on CB but she gave me the waiting game I felt like potential set up and moved on. So was about to head home when an angel appear in BK park. Kelly! If you see her she is amazing. Dreamt of great Mic service but lady was juicy. No odor from rubbing on it. Most importantly, she was extremely nice and warm. Had a body of a mother with saggy breast but her sensuality was 150%. Face was pretty cute kinda look like Lucy from I love Lucy for you seasoned mongers. Sad to say no digits LOL. Couldn't take a pounding but set enjoy pleasing. May be on the meds but if so it's really early. Says she is random and I would think so because I never seen her. Oh and usual dream tuition also.
Next was Ashley from CB says she is pretty frequent. Little spinner decent mix skills, also usual tuition. Face was pretty rough def meds or boyfriend is taking its toll. Was decent but nowhere near as good as Kelly.
Last was Jen from CB. I seen her a few times. Talked a great game but I was extremely underwhelmed. She had one of those renting spots which I went against my strict judgment and went in on it. Was anxious my whole dream smh. BBBJ was OK couldn't take a pounding and wined and complain the whole time. Will no repeat!
Overall 2/3 ain't a bad dream at all. Be safe and monger on mongers!
-
07-19-19 18:17 #39979Senior Member

Posts: 171Stephanie of Belair rd
Typical WSW and scatterbrain. Whisker biscuit was tight and almost busted but decided to let her sample my worlds famous meat sauce and she gargled Avery life sustaining drop for a 20. I rate her 8 skulls out of 10.
-
07-19-19 17:50 #39978Senior Member

Posts: 279Oldie but Goodie little Sara Shows Off Her Impressive Oral Skills
Little Sara showing off her Mic skills.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d322b7d41f56
-
07-19-19 15:45 #39977Senior Member

Posts: 161Samantha
I didn't see any new case on her in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 11:28 #39976Senior Member

Posts: 48I have once sort of. She was homeless but I'm not sure if she knew what I was looking for or she was out walking. She was on Falls Rd and W36th St. There was only action there for two nights. There was one other night some time later but I don't deal with "boyfriends". All of this was over two years ago though. When I feel like a long drive I still check but never anything.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 11:01 #39975Senior Member

Posts: 205Kiara
Was heading home from work around 4 yesterday and decided to pass by W / W loop. Wasn't not seeing anyone worth pulling over for at the time so I was getting ready to leave. All of a sudden I spot the famous Kiara walking down Pulaski in a purple tank top and jeans. She looked a little worse for wear, but I decided to pick her up because I would hate myself for not seizing the opportunity. She seemed nice and friendly. Got to my spot where she showed me her mic skills. Very good technique made me bust pretty quickly.
Sammy.
-
07-19-19 00:53 #39974Senior Member

Posts: 1370Where did you see her? What loop?
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:49 #39973Senior Member

Posts: 1370Rosa
I've been trying to catch up with her for about 6 mos. When I originally meet her and passed on the experience. I later found out that I made a big mistake and every time I visit BP / Cb, I'm on the lookout for her. I guess I have to live vicariously thru you guys experience. Peace.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 00:44 #39972Senior Member

Posts: 530Bad acne
Saw this young chic that is either mixed or spanish. Had her hair in 2 braids. I didn't pull the trigger. She had really bad acne on both cheeks. Anyone been with her.
-
07-19-19 00:19 #39971Senior Member

Posts: 339Think I had her too. Red hair. Nodded on the drive. No gag reflex. Super deep throat. Nice attitude. Real willing to please. Will post pics and vid later. Cum facial then piss facial. Took it all like a trooper.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 21:56 #39970Senior Member

Posts: 181Rosa
I did a review on her a couple of weeks ago and I agree. Her throat skills are elite. It was easily one of the best BJ's I've had.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 13:31 #39969Senior Member

Posts: 237Anyway has Erica in Brooklyn number
Any one has Erica's number?
-
07-18-19 09:58 #39968Senior Member

Posts: 1126Pregnant TGTBT.
There's a young pregnant TGTBT wearing a burgundy dress out. Scooped her up on Payson. I usually don't try my luck with the new ones but she looked good. Forgot her name and no phone. Claimed she got robbed. Went to the Inn on Furrow. Gave the Inn keeper theirs and a little above standard tuition for the girl. Only cause she was pregnant and pregnant booty is good. BBBJ was slow and deep. She wanted doggie but I wanted MISH. Love swollen pregnant nipples. She wouldn't spread her legs wide but I still managed to get in deep. She was moaning and creaming all over me. Fill her up and was on my way. A little unwilling but doable.
Phyuck!
-
07-18-19 09:47 #39967Senior Member

Posts: 153Summer aka Sam
For those who concern about her, she got arrested again in Prince George county and now under some more serious charges. She has a court date in early August, hope she can beat it. Guess her new boyfriend joe didn't take good care of her. Such a shame.
-
07-18-19 08:33 #39966Senior Member

Posts: 407This was the is half and half PR. Said her mom used to be a porn star. Sweet girl had her hair up in a bun.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





