Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 61398
-
07-17-19 21:51 #39963Senior Member

Posts: 798Homeless girl
One day a few months ago I was at the post office on Sunset. It was early in the morning and I was getting my mail. There was a what I'm sure was a homeless girl, blonde with purple tinted hair. Not horrible looking but again she was apparently homeless dragging a suitcase and some other things. She was in a dress and flip flops. As I was leaving she approached my car asking for a ride downtown. I wasn't headed that way but I'm sure she would have been down for P4 P.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
Just not my thing.
-
07-17-19 21:31 #39962Senior Member

Posts: 299Have to ask
Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.
-
07-17-19 18:34 #39961Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks
Thanks Young. I'll check it out the next time I'm out there. If I find anything useful, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by YoungHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 16:13 #39960Senior Member

Posts: 407Oh ok. Thanks Bob. I've seen this morning. But didn't pick her up. Now I know.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 15:04 #39959Senior Member

Posts: 94That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
She's sweet and good at what she does.
Bob.
-
07-17-19 13:22 #39958Senior Member

Posts: 42Help
Tight pink dress on fairhaven today around 12:30 noon. Big tits and had healthy weight possibly pregnant. Anyone pick her up or know who she was? I had someone in car with me and could not stop. A name would really be appreciated.
-
07-17-19 13:13 #39957Senior Member

Posts: 1126Cici
Which one? There were a couple different ones.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 11:30 #39956Senior Member

Posts: 407Cici
Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.
-
07-17-19 11:01 #39955Senior Member

Posts: 42Brooklyn
From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-19 08:14 #39954Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nichole
Miss when she was thick. Still a good fu*k though. But you can tell that pussy is a bit wore. But I love them like that.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-17-19 07:32 #39953Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
07-17-19 01:22 #39952Senior Member

Posts: 530Allison
Had her 2 nights ago. Head game is still ridiculous. And we did go to the hop over the fence house. Its best to catch her around 3 am.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-19 22:17 #39951Senior Member

Posts: 407SA chik
Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.
-
07-16-19 22:07 #39950Senior Member

Posts: 279Good old Jalin showing that awesome head game
Good old Jalin is very talented when it comes to the head game.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5cd7ed492a737
-
07-16-19 20:39 #39949Senior Member

Posts: 103CB / B try out
So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.
As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.
I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.










Reply With Quote





