LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39963

    Homeless girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdevil77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.
    One day a few months ago I was at the post office on Sunset. It was early in the morning and I was getting my mail. There was a what I'm sure was a homeless girl, blonde with purple tinted hair. Not horrible looking but again she was apparently homeless dragging a suitcase and some other things. She was in a dress and flip flops. As I was leaving she approached my car asking for a ride downtown. I wasn't headed that way but I'm sure she would have been down for P4 P.

    Just not my thing.

  2. #39962

    Have to ask

    Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.

  3. #39961

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHung  [View Original Post]
    From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.
    Thanks Young. I'll check it out the next time I'm out there. If I find anything useful, I'll report back.

  4. #39960
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.

    She's sweet and good at what she does.

    Bob.
    Oh ok. Thanks Bob. I've seen this morning. But didn't pick her up. Now I know.

  5. #39959
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.
    That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.

    She's sweet and good at what she does.

    Bob.

  6. #39958

    Help

    Tight pink dress on fairhaven today around 12:30 noon. Big tits and had healthy weight possibly pregnant. Anyone pick her up or know who she was? I had someone in car with me and could not stop. A name would really be appreciated.

  7. #39957

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.
    Which one? There were a couple different ones.

  8. #39956

    Cici

    Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.

  9. #39955

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.

    As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.

    I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.
    From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.

  10. #39954

    Redhead Nichole

    Miss when she was thick. Still a good fu*k though. But you can tell that pussy is a bit wore. But I love them like that.

    Phyuck!

  11. #39953

  12. #39952

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to the house she stays at and picked her up from there? She's a hard one to run down. I haven't seen her around for about two weeks whenever I pass through.

    I really don't want to do the step over the fence thing and knock on the back door asking for her, the people inside might get the wrong idea and think it's a raid. I'm sure the place she's staying is a abando.
    Had her 2 nights ago. Head game is still ridiculous. And we did go to the hop over the fence house. Its best to catch her around 3 am.

  13. #39951

    SA chik

    Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.

  14. #39950

    Good old Jalin showing that awesome head game

    Good old Jalin is very talented when it comes to the head game.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5cd7ed492a737
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jalin.jpg‎  

  15. #39949

    CB / B try out

    So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.

    As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.

    I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape