Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 339 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #785

    First time

    In LA for vacation and I'm looking to try my first provider. Looking for someone skinny and 18/19. If anyone has any recs please PM me.

  2. #784

    Braces?

    You know you're a sick fuck when braces kind of turn you on. Anyone seen Karla? Worth it?

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...es/2030918.htm

  3. #783

    Go onto [URL]eros.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on some big booty black women in LA / OC / IE area? I never see any on HX, adultsearch or other sites. I'm curious if theres a better site to search or if anyone has recommendations based on experience. I did see one from kh8 outside the club (don't remember her name) but that's been my only experience so far.
    Eros.com

    The last time I was home in LA I saw Victoria Cakes if that' not enough booty then I can't help. She is cool and down to earth.

  4. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if my brothers down south can help me out.

    I'm in the Pacific Northwest and keep seeing ads for Honey.

    https://escortalligator.com.portland...post/35212361/

    I'm having 0 luck finding any reviews on her, but I swear I ran into her profile down here before, maybe on HX?

    Anybody down here have experience with her?
    Seems if you google inage, tineye or yandex she has hits for alot of the 3rd rate sites as well as the od BP.

  5. #781

    Honey?

    Wondering if my brothers down south can help me out.

    I'm in the Pacific Northwest and keep seeing ads for Honey.

    https://escortalligator.com.portland...post/35212361/

    I'm having 0 luck finding any reviews on her, but I swear I ran into her profile down here before, maybe on HX?

    Anybody down here have experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 397366d7956e42f79d8a283c864a7c7b_f (2).jpg‎  

  6. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, due to my work, I get flown to all these flyover fuken places in the you and S of A.

    I do my best to monger in each one. This will be a series of my experiences.

    Spokane is a great city to monger in. First, the city is linked to all points by actual highways. There is a downtown area that you can get out of an get on the freeway quickly to the airport.

    For whatever reason, Spokane is kind of like this last chance place for wayward girls. The bus depot there is like a scene out of a Fellini flick. It is noir, it is gritty, and there are hookers.

    In downtown, there is a days inn that is pretty awful but has a good stable.

    I fuked an ornery white gal there.

    Note that girls working out of their own places are to be avoided. They are all meth addicts, I got scammed out of 140 by a girl and to get back at her I stole a bunch of shit from her place and trolled the fuk out of her on social media.

    Out by the airport, there is a travellodge and assorted shitty hotels.

    I fucked this hot Latina there.

    I stayed at a nice hotel downtown and spokane has a nice little downtown and a kind of shi shi area by this big fucken waterfall / river they have there.

    And, you are 25 minutes from couer d alene Idaho, which is as red white and not blue as you an get. Lots of confederate flags in the army navy surplus store. Did not monger in that part of Idaho, but a future Boise Idaho trip report follows.
    Did you get the wrong Spokane?

  7. #779

    Big booty black women

    Anyone have any recommendations on some big booty black women in LA / OC / IE area? I never see any on HX, adultsearch or other sites. I'm curious if theres a better site to search or if anyone has recommendations based on experience. I did see one from kh8 outside the club (don't remember her name) but that's been my only experience so far.

  8. #778
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Road Reviews. Spokane WA

    So, due to my work, I get flown to all these flyover fuken places in the you and S of A.

    I do my best to monger in each one. This will be a series of my experiences.

    Spokane is a great city to monger in. First, the city is linked to all points by actual highways. There is a downtown area that you can get out of an get on the freeway quickly to the airport.

    For whatever reason, Spokane is kind of like this last chance place for wayward girls. The bus depot there is like a scene out of a Fellini flick. It is noir, it is gritty, and there are hookers.

    In downtown, there is a days inn that is pretty awful but has a good stable.

    I fuked an ornery white gal there.

    Note that girls working out of their own places are to be avoided. They are all meth addicts, I got scammed out of 140 by a girl and to get back at her I stole a bunch of shit from her place and trolled the fuk out of her on social media.

    Out by the airport, there is a travellodge and assorted shitty hotels.

    I fucked this hot Latina there.

    I stayed at a nice hotel downtown and spokane has a nice little downtown and a kind of shi shi area by this big fucken waterfall / river they have there.

    And, you are 25 minutes from couer d alene Idaho, which is as red white and not blue as you an get. Lots of confederate flags in the army navy surplus store. Did not monger in that part of Idaho, but a future Boise Idaho trip report follows.

  9. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter literally touts the saps that pay her 2500 for her three hour minimum. If I did three hours with her, I can assure you there would not be any time for pics of flowers, I would be fucking her the entire time until I was blowing air particles.
    Amy is my dream date. So fucking hot and seems nice too. Used to be Facebook friends with her even before I moved to CA. She's just too damn expensive.

  10. #776

    Redheads?

    Does anyone have any info on a redhead provider in LA / OC area. I never really see any natural redheads with freckles in any of the venues we report on here. I'm still new to the game but have been searching the pages and streets. Though why not use the vast amount of knowledge available here. Thanks why'all!

  11. #775

    Scam alert

    TL; DR sc iceisis69 and kimmykool69 are scammers don't bother wasting your time.

    Tried contacting a snapchat escort. Followed them for a few days and they put on a good act of being a real person by posting typical female snaps, anger snaps and their previous meet ups. The person behind the snap was very responsive before getting half their payment and ghosted immediately after. Took a gamble and lost. I would post the email and name their bank account is linked too, but I think it's against the rules.

  12. #774
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Westside jedi

    A long fucken time ago, in a westside where there were not a million fucken homeless bums under the freeway and there was a back page and CL (private delights has got to be the most low iq website in the world. Downey is not l. A. , Inglewood is not Santa Monica, and eagle rock is not an actual place), and there were gals on the westside doing FBSM with small naturals and wet pussies. All that changed, but every once in a while there is a new hope.

    I found such a wet pussy to finger while getting rubbed in an upscale pad.

    Details available via pm, and if you are not a senior, you need to ask nicely. I can take the bullets and the bombs, and I do not need medals or money, but I would like some fucken respect.

  13. #773
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Twitter feed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Like our good buddy Priscilla said, she's been providing before the Internet, says 40 on the website but definitely punching 50 in the mouth. You going to pay $1500-2000 to bang Granny GPS? Have at it.
    Her twitter literally touts the saps that pay her 2500 for her three hour minimum. If I did three hours with her, I can assure you there would not be any time for pics of flowers, I would be fucking her the entire time until I was blowing air particles.

  14. #772
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    And she is a major klafta too

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Like our good buddy Priscilla said, she's been providing before the Internet, says 40 on the website but definitely punching 50 in the mouth. You going to pay $1500-2000 to bang Granny GPS? Have at it.
    She is really prissy about the whole thing. Like she is doing you a favor. Thank the maker they ended TER and the throne sniffing reviews.

  15. #771

    God lost his virginity to HER.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    She has been providing since the Jurassic. I think she wants a grand to say hello. She is the perfect illustration of the statement that there is no such thing as a thousand dollar hoohah, only a thousand dollar john.
    Like our good buddy Priscilla said, she's been providing before the Internet, says 40 on the website but definitely punching 50 in the mouth. You going to pay $1500-2000 to bang Granny GPS? Have at it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape