Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 5075
-
07-16-19 06:12 #785Regular Member

Posts: 6First time
In LA for vacation and I'm looking to try my first provider. Looking for someone skinny and 18/19. If anyone has any recs please PM me.
-
07-15-19 22:38 #784Regular Member

Posts: 6Braces?
You know you're a sick fuck when braces kind of turn you on. Anyone seen Karla? Worth it?
https://massage.eros.com/california/...es/2030918.htm
-
07-15-19 15:31 #783Senior Member

Posts: 153Go onto [URL]eros.com[/URL]
Eros.com
Originally Posted by Zeek123
[View Original Post]
The last time I was home in LA I saw Victoria Cakes if that' not enough booty then I can't help. She is cool and down to earth.
-
07-14-19 21:23 #782Senior Member

Posts: 7266Seems if you google inage, tineye or yandex she has hits for alot of the 3rd rate sites as well as the od BP.
Originally Posted by Temp2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-19 17:55 #781Senior Member

Posts: 83Honey?
Wondering if my brothers down south can help me out.
I'm in the Pacific Northwest and keep seeing ads for Honey.
https://escortalligator.com.portland...post/35212361/
I'm having 0 luck finding any reviews on her, but I swear I ran into her profile down here before, maybe on HX?
Anybody down here have experience with her?
-
07-12-19 18:12 #780Senior Member

Posts: 1954Did you get the wrong Spokane?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 12:42 #779Senior Member

Posts: 28Big booty black women
Anyone have any recommendations on some big booty black women in LA / OC / IE area? I never see any on HX, adultsearch or other sites. I'm curious if theres a better site to search or if anyone has recommendations based on experience. I did see one from kh8 outside the club (don't remember her name) but that's been my only experience so far.
-
07-11-19 14:02 #778Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Road Reviews. Spokane WA
So, due to my work, I get flown to all these flyover fuken places in the you and S of A.
I do my best to monger in each one. This will be a series of my experiences.
Spokane is a great city to monger in. First, the city is linked to all points by actual highways. There is a downtown area that you can get out of an get on the freeway quickly to the airport.
For whatever reason, Spokane is kind of like this last chance place for wayward girls. The bus depot there is like a scene out of a Fellini flick. It is noir, it is gritty, and there are hookers.
In downtown, there is a days inn that is pretty awful but has a good stable.
I fuked an ornery white gal there.
Note that girls working out of their own places are to be avoided. They are all meth addicts, I got scammed out of 140 by a girl and to get back at her I stole a bunch of shit from her place and trolled the fuk out of her on social media.
Out by the airport, there is a travellodge and assorted shitty hotels.
I fucked this hot Latina there.
I stayed at a nice hotel downtown and spokane has a nice little downtown and a kind of shi shi area by this big fucken waterfall / river they have there.
And, you are 25 minutes from couer d alene Idaho, which is as red white and not blue as you an get. Lots of confederate flags in the army navy surplus store. Did not monger in that part of Idaho, but a future Boise Idaho trip report follows.
-
07-11-19 00:20 #777Senior Member

Posts: 348Amy is my dream date. So fucking hot and seems nice too. Used to be Facebook friends with her even before I moved to CA. She's just too damn expensive.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 23:58 #776Senior Member

Posts: 73Redheads?
Does anyone have any info on a redhead provider in LA / OC area. I never really see any natural redheads with freckles in any of the venues we report on here. I'm still new to the game but have been searching the pages and streets. Though why not use the vast amount of knowledge available here. Thanks why'all!
-
07-10-19 21:14 #775Regular Member

Posts: 2Scam alert
TL; DR sc iceisis69 and kimmykool69 are scammers don't bother wasting your time.
Tried contacting a snapchat escort. Followed them for a few days and they put on a good act of being a real person by posting typical female snaps, anger snaps and their previous meet ups. The person behind the snap was very responsive before getting half their payment and ghosted immediately after. Took a gamble and lost. I would post the email and name their bank account is linked too, but I think it's against the rules.
-
07-10-19 15:25 #774Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Westside jedi
A long fucken time ago, in a westside where there were not a million fucken homeless bums under the freeway and there was a back page and CL (private delights has got to be the most low iq website in the world. Downey is not l. A. , Inglewood is not Santa Monica, and eagle rock is not an actual place), and there were gals on the westside doing FBSM with small naturals and wet pussies. All that changed, but every once in a while there is a new hope.
I found such a wet pussy to finger while getting rubbed in an upscale pad.
Details available via pm, and if you are not a senior, you need to ask nicely. I can take the bullets and the bombs, and I do not need medals or money, but I would like some fucken respect.
-
07-09-19 22:21 #773Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Twitter feed
Her twitter literally touts the saps that pay her 2500 for her three hour minimum. If I did three hours with her, I can assure you there would not be any time for pics of flowers, I would be fucking her the entire time until I was blowing air particles.
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 22:17 #772Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977And she is a major klafta too
She is really prissy about the whole thing. Like she is doing you a favor. Thank the maker they ended TER and the throne sniffing reviews.
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 22:05 #771Senior Member

Posts: 153God lost his virginity to HER.
Like our good buddy Priscilla said, she's been providing before the Internet, says 40 on the website but definitely punching 50 in the mouth. You going to pay $1500-2000 to bang Granny GPS? Have at it.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




