Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 339 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #770
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Amy taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting LA the 11th and 12th. No doubt there is a TON of providers to choose form in LA, I came across this girl on twitter. She is hot at fuck, and I can find some really decent reviews. But I am worried she is shilling her reviews.

    Just want to know how easy she is to get along with, is she bitchy, etc. She is high end and high dollar, and I am going to pay to do a public meet and greet, but if anyone has personal experience dreaming about her. I'd love a PM.

    If anyone has recommendations in LA for the perfect overnight. Preffer brunettes, looking for a nice night out, dinner. And then a PSE experience / overnight.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/amy-taylor/ is her profile on verified vixens, I found her website there. She has a paid gallery as well as some great free pics (amytaylor.com) . So looks are fine, I want to hear about personality and skills from a fellow pro.
    She has been providing since the Jurassic. I think she wants a grand to say hello. She is the perfect illustration of the statement that there is no such thing as a thousand dollar hoohah, only a thousand dollar john.

  2. #769

    Wrong State

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay74  [View Original Post]
    In Indy for work. Where can a monger find Jenny O at?
    Sorry gents. Picked the wrong damn state somehow.

  3. #768

    Jenny O

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Jenny O = PP booker.

    Square looking dude, if skinny is the booker. LOL.
    In Indy for work. Where can a monger find Jenny O at?

  4. #767

    Anybody Seen Her?

    Anybody got any info on this place LOL.Your comments are much appreciated LOL.

    https://pontuclasificado.com/advert/...%a53237382921/

  5. #766

    Anyone tried this girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bunny-escort-ontario-427855

    I've found this girl on eroticmonkey, and I'm interested in seeing her.

    Does anyone have intel on this girl?

    Thank you in advance.

  6. #765
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Looking for info on Amy Taylor

    I am visiting LA the 11th and 12th. No doubt there is a TON of providers to choose form in LA, I came across this girl on twitter. She is hot at fuck, and I can find some really decent reviews. But I am worried she is shilling her reviews.

    Just want to know how easy she is to get along with, is she bitchy, etc. She is high end and high dollar, and I am going to pay to do a public meet and greet, but if anyone has personal experience dreaming about her. I'd love a PM.

    If anyone has recommendations in LA for the perfect overnight. Preffer brunettes, looking for a nice night out, dinner. And then a PSE experience / overnight.

    https://www.verifiedvixens.com/escort/amy-taylor/ is her profile on verified vixens, I found her website there. She has a paid gallery as well as some great free pics (amytaylor.com) . So looks are fine, I want to hear about personality and skills from a fellow pro.

  7. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenno1337  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask why'all if anyone has ever seen a provider named Aida Love? I can't find any legit reviews about her and she looks expensive, which I don't mind. But, I want some info on her rates and if it is worth it.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...623.htm?cat=54
    She has a reputation for genuinely being pretty awful. Even moreso considering the price point (4 bills per hour). Full disclosure, the pictures are real, but you shouldn't let that sway you. She's a dead fish in bed and she'll try to rush you out after your first discharge.

  8. #763

    Ashton Devine LAX ad link

    http://inland-empire.skipthegames.co...r/258320960242

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Seems awfully cheap. Whats her menu and where is her ad?

  9. #762

    Ashton Devine LAX

    Here are some pictures. Pictures are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Seems awfully cheap. Whats her menu and where is her ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3432032_14_i.jpg‎   3451714_19_p.jpg‎   3648275_10_i.jpg‎   6752119_040_a59c.jpg‎   389269_04.jpg‎  

    161399_12.jpg‎   348396_03.jpg‎   302715_12.jpg‎  

  10. #761

    Ashton Devine LAX

    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...n/694445795181

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfisk  [View Original Post]
    Seems awfully cheap. Whats her menu and where is her ad?

  11. #760

    Visiting for a few days on Biz in Long Beach Posted Before

    Was wondering in general what the best way to get companionship to my room. Will have car so that's am option but the driving in that area is crazy. I'm open $$ as long as it's not dramatic and gets the job done. I've done SA successfully. Maybe I should see if I can set something up but that's always problematic. Any suggestions or site would be helpful. If you're in Chicago I can help likewise.

    FN.

  12. #759

    Kgirls

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to kgirl agencies and love their services (especially BBFS) but I have only been using Eukgirls. And they don't have much of a selection of girls who do BB. Anyone have other suggestions for kgirl agency?

  13. #758

    Korean beauties

    Hey everyone,

    Any suggestions on any Kgirls with BBFS? I'm kinda new using agencies I have been going with Eukgirs, they really have beautiful ladies, but one girl who does bb. If you guys have other suggestions around LA Ktown, DTLA, or WLA I would greatly appreciate it!

  14. #757
    Depend on what company. I work for a privately own IT company and if the owner get a call from lapd about me getting book for prostitution and if the hos is a high-class good looking one, the owner probably personally bail me out and give me a raise. No lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    PD is 50/50, do you're homework on the girl you want to see.

    Also, if you're work is paying your room and board while your down in the Valley working. Don't see girls it can be your worst nightmare if you get in trouble with LE for seeing a self-employed model?

    Your work gets a call from LAPD saying do you know such and such. We just cuffed him for prost*tut**n. Probably out of a job.

  15. #756
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by DogFartNetwork  [View Original Post]
    Ashton Devine is in the LAX area. Look up her scene with eric everhard in wefuckblackgirls. 120 for the half and 200 full hour.

    She was great. Definitely will repeat.
    Seems awfully cheap. Whats her menu and where is her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape