Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I also tried to reach her without success. It appears she might be working with the same outfit as Anny, Regina and several others in the Tysons Corner area.
    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033

    Her ad says only available on Fri & Sat so maybe she only answers the phone on those days.

  2. #13391

    Great review

    Thanks for the review. I'm going to check them out next time I'm up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead to make sure someone was available at Garden Spa in Fairfax. The location is right at a busy intersection, and neither parking nor entry into the spa is discrete. I got the go ahead, so I soon pulled into the lot, parked and went inside.

    I was greeted by a lovely Korean lady with a beautiful smile named Julie. It's always hard to tell age, but I would guess mid-30's. She took me to a nice clean room and asked if I would like a shower first. Yes, I sure would. She led me to the table shower and commenced to bathing me. She was thorough, and to my delight, quite playful. The fun continued as she dried me off.

    After I got back to the room and onto the table the massage was really good. She did a nice job hitting all the muscle groups and gave a strong effort to relax me. And she did a little teasing as the massage went on.

    Then it was time for the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said just the standard. The only thing I did not like was she then reached over and grabbed my shorts and handed them to me. Obviously she wanted a tip up front. Ugh. I said how much to see her body? All of it, she asked? I said yeah, sure. She said four jacks. I said three. She agreed, but kept stating that even more fun was available for extra. But I only wanted a Nova that day.

    When the clothes hit the floor I began to have second thoughts. This little cutie had a flawless, delicious looking body. Some perky Bs and a nice derriere. Her skin was so soft and supple. I almost reached back into my billfold, but decided I'd try the enhanced menu next time.

    One thing led to another and I was soon in need of a warm towel to clean up. She performed that task well too. Then she massaged me a bit more to round out my full hour.

    Julie asked me to come back soon and try everything she had to offer. I said I would certainly do that. She told me she works every day except Mondays.

    Despite the mid-hour hiccup to pay for services, I recommend her. In fact, if you tip her up front, which I will next time, it should be a smooth transition. And from all indications, she seems to be quite a pleaser.

  3. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Sox one year, shirts another -- everyone at Kim's was always nice to me.

    PA.
    And that small dog of hers!

  4. #13389

    Yams with June in July

    Finally checked out Yams the other day.

    I was going to see what they were all about earlier in the week but their suite apparently had some plumbing issues. I drove by a couple days later and saw that they were opened again.

    I went inside, rang the doorbell and was greeted by June who seems to be a primary figure there.

    Anyways, I opt for the hour so I can get a TS as well but I guess there was someone else currently occupying it so we just went straight into the massage.

    She gives a very good solid massage. Nothing mind-blowing but it's definitely not one of those weak / totally-phoned-in massages.

    On the tease and the flip she has a very good technique.

    After the HE pop, we go rinse off on the TS and I get dressed and leave.

    8 for the hour plus. 6 for tip (like I said, her technique was very good.).

    Will repeat again after I check out Best next door.

  5. #13388

    Jen Centerville

    Hey guys, any new intel on Jen in Centerville? I'm thinking about giving her one last shot to see if her menu opened up. Thanks.

  6. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I don't blame her for going legit. Since we are on this topic, I also want to mention Zaza. She used to work with KK and then moved to Centreville. After a few years, she also retired from the game. Those are the two Thai girls whom I enjoyed my time over the years. I am sure some of you remember her.
    Zaza was one of my all time favorites. Beautiful lady with great massage skills and a pure heart. She once revealed to me some of her personal history. She is a really good person and I hope she is happy.

  7. #13386

    Also, Zaza.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Sasi while she was in Herndon and had the same experience as you. But after a few visits I noticed how reluctantly she did the sensual part of the session. I eventually stopped asking for it but kept seeing her for the good massage and because she's a nice person and we had a good connection.

    When she moved to McLean, which is a more convenient location for me, I saw her at her new place and it was clear to me that she had every intention of going completely legit. She confirmed that to me in our conversation and I've continued to see her for legit massage only.

    It's my guess, and only a guess, that she probably mentioned the possibility of an outcall so as not to disappoint or upset you (Thai women tend to be reluctant to give a direct and firm no) and also to possibly keep you as a client. Again, I'm just hazarding a guess.

    Bottom-line is that she's retired from the FBSM game and is determined to make it as a legit businesswoman. Like all women who retire from the hobby on their own terms, I wish her the best of luck.
    I don't blame her for going legit. Since we are on this topic, I also want to mention Zaza. She used to work with KK and then moved to Centreville. After a few years, she also retired from the game. Those are the two Thai girls whom I enjoyed my time over the years. I am sure some of you remember her.

  8. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    PA, remember the Mamsan, Angie, back when they were Kim's. What a hoot she was! Gave out socks at Christmas! Of course I couldn't take the socks home. LOL.
    Yes. Sox one year, shirts another -- everyone at Kim's was always nice to me.

    PA.

  9. #13384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Before and after

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I know Sasi for a long time. She rented a room at an Indian hair / nail shop in Herndon around February 2014. I visited her often (twice a month). She gave me ok massage and HJ on the flip. She allowed me to roam upper and lower (all cover).

    She moved to McLean around Oct / Nov 2014, and the fun stopped. I came by her place her few times in McLean, but she didn't do anything else other than massage. I asked if she would offer anything else, she promised me that she will do outcall and would be able to do more, but it never happened. I stopped seeing her.
    I also saw Sasi while she was in Herndon and had the same experience as you. But after a few visits I noticed how reluctantly she did the sensual part of the session. I eventually stopped asking for it but kept seeing her for the good massage and because she's a nice person and we had a good connection.

    When she moved to McLean, which is a more convenient location for me, I saw her at her new place and it was clear to me that she had every intention of going completely legit. She confirmed that to me in our conversation and I've continued to see her for legit massage only.

    It's my guess, and only a guess, that she probably mentioned the possibility of an outcall so as not to disappoint or upset you (Thai women tend to be reluctant to give a direct and firm no) and also to possibly keep you as a client. Again, I'm just hazarding a guess.

    Bottom-line is that she's retired from the FBSM game and is determined to make it as a legit businesswoman. Like all women who retire from the hobby on their own terms, I wish her the best of luck.

  10. #13383
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Definitely better than some places.

    Been there a long time (although under many other names -- Mikos. Kims, and several others over the years).

    Under one of those older names I found my first ATF.. Memories still to be made.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    PA, remember the Mamsan, Angie, back when they were Kim's. What a hoot she was! Gave out socks at Christmas! Of course I couldn't take the socks home. LOL.

  11. #13382

    Blue is better

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Blue? Springfield? 2 minutes from me? Kinda nice. Better than nice. Who'd a thunk it?
    Definitely better than some places.

    Been there a long time (although under many other names -- Mikos. Kims, and several others over the years).

    Under one of those older names I found my first ATF.. Memories still to be made.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  12. #13381

    Blue

    Blue? Springfield? 2 minutes from me? Kinda nice. Better than nice. Who'd a thunk it?

  13. #13380

    I was the lucky one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopSpinner  [View Original Post]
    That has been my experience with Sasi as well and I have known her for years. Strictly legit. Massage Anywhere now requires advertisers to provide their CMT number and full name and address. There are still some providers there who are not CMTs, but they will not be able to renew. KK is a CMT.
    I know Sasi for a long time. She rented a room at an Indian hair / nail shop in Herndon around February 2014. I visited her often (twice a month). She gave me ok massage and HJ on the flip. She allowed me to roam upper and lower (all cover).

    She moved to McLean around Oct / Nov 2014, and the fun stopped. I came by her place her few times in McLean, but she didn't do anything else other than massage. I asked if she would offer anything else, she promised me that she will do outcall and would be able to do more, but it never happened. I stopped seeing her.

  14. #13379

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSamaritan  [View Original Post]
    Which Eden girls do extras? I've never had any luck with any of them.

    BTW, Natalie is very hot, though.
    I agree. Any time I'm visiting NoVA, if I make time for Eden, its usually a waste. Typically decent looking girls, but nothing else. Thats like a rumor prior about Bluegems, but same outcome there as well. They do get the random "pushing limits" person, but they never stick around long unfortunately.

  15. #13378

    Garden

    What was your total damage, shaven and any play on your part allowed? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead to make sure someone was available at Garden Spa in Fairfax. The location is right at a busy intersection, and neither parking nor entry into the spa is discrete. I got the go ahead, so I soon pulled into the lot, parked and went inside.

    I was greeted by a lovely Korean lady with a beautiful smile named Julie. It's always hard to tell age, but I would guess mid-30's. She took me to a nice clean room and asked if I would like a shower first. Yes, I sure would. She led me to the table shower and commenced to bathing me. She was thorough, and to my delight, quite playful. The fun continued as she dried me off.

    After I got back to the room and onto the table the massage was really good. She did a nice job hitting all the muscle groups and gave a strong effort to relax me. And she did a little teasing as the massage went on.

    Then it was time for the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said just the standard. The only thing I did not like was she then reached over and grabbed my shorts and handed them to me. Obviously she wanted a tip up front. Ugh. I said how much to see her body? All of it, she asked? I said yeah, sure. She said four jacks. I said three. She agreed, but kept stating that even more fun was available for extra. But I only wanted a Nova that day.

    When the clothes hit the floor I began to have second thoughts. This little cutie had a flawless, delicious looking body. Some perky Bs and a nice derriere. Her skin was so soft and supple. I almost reached back into my billfold, but decided I'd try the enhanced menu next time.

    One thing led to another and I was soon in need of a warm towel to clean up. She performed that task well too. Then she massaged me a bit more to round out my full hour.

    Julie asked me to come back soon and try everything she had to offer. I said I would certainly do that. She told me she works every day except Mondays.

    Despite the mid-hour hiccup to pay for services, I recommend her. In fact, if you tip her up front, which I will next time, it should be a smooth transition. And from all indications, she seems to be quite a pleaser.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape