Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 32172
-
07-07-19 11:18 #13377Regular Member

Posts: 2CC Wellness. May / Mae
Been lurking here since before the great purge and subsequent diaspora, figured it was time to start giving back to the community by posting yet another review of a place that has plenty of reviews already, CC Wellness in McLean; which isn't to be confused with C&C Wellness in Herndon / Reston or C&C Music Factory.
This was my 2nd time there. The first time I believe I wound up with the Mama-san who gave me a perfectly adequate massage and finish. The 2nd time I requested May (or Mae, not sure of the spelling) since a previous monger had noted that she had big boobs and I can be considered a fan of big boobs. Massage was pretty good and boobs were OK, although not quite as big as I would have hoped for. She gave me a finish that I had not received in all of my years of NoVa mongering, the rare thigh job. I was not expecting it and it made for a surprisingly strong finish on my end. When we were finished she stuffed my hands full of Korean candy, not code for anything actual candy, gave me a little kiss and sent me on my way. I would recommend CC to most mongers who have never been, and to MoCo mongers like myself since it's only a quick trip down 270/495. Service has been pretty good for the investment, which has been NoVa standard both times.
-
07-07-19 07:47 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 367Eden Extras
I've never been able to score anything extra at seen. Could you post or pm details.
Originally Posted by JamesonTyre
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 03:54 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 263Garden Spa
I called ahead to make sure someone was available at Garden Spa in Fairfax. The location is right at a busy intersection, and neither parking nor entry into the spa is discrete. I got the go ahead, so I soon pulled into the lot, parked and went inside.
I was greeted by a lovely Korean lady with a beautiful smile named Julie. It's always hard to tell age, but I would guess mid-30's. She took me to a nice clean room and asked if I would like a shower first. Yes, I sure would. She led me to the table shower and commenced to bathing me. She was thorough, and to my delight, quite playful. The fun continued as she dried me off.
After I got back to the room and onto the table the massage was really good. She did a nice job hitting all the muscle groups and gave a strong effort to relax me. And she did a little teasing as the massage went on.
Then it was time for the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said just the standard. The only thing I did not like was she then reached over and grabbed my shorts and handed them to me. Obviously she wanted a tip up front. Ugh. I said how much to see her body? All of it, she asked? I said yeah, sure. She said four jacks. I said three. She agreed, but kept stating that even more fun was available for extra. But I only wanted a Nova that day.
When the clothes hit the floor I began to have second thoughts. This little cutie had a flawless, delicious looking body. Some perky Bs and a nice derriere. Her skin was so soft and supple. I almost reached back into my billfold, but decided I'd try the enhanced menu next time.
One thing led to another and I was soon in need of a warm towel to clean up. She performed that task well too. Then she massaged me a bit more to round out my full hour.
Julie asked me to come back soon and try everything she had to offer. I said I would certainly do that. She told me she works every day except Mondays.
Despite the mid-hour hiccup to pay for services, I recommend her. In fact, if you tip her up front, which I will next time, it should be a smooth transition. And from all indications, she seems to be quite a pleaser.
-
07-06-19 14:50 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 1299She might be with Anny
I also tried to reach her without success. It appears she might be working with the same outfit as Anny, Regina and several others in the Tysons Corner area.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 13:34 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 477Lyn
Saw an ad for this:
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033
Tried to reach out multiple times through calls and texts with no response and no avail. Anybody know what's the deal?
-
07-06-19 12:11 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 110Return to Bamboo
Had some time the afternoon of 7/4 and popped into my local Bamboo Therapy in Springfield.
Greeted by a new lady. The last 4 or 5 times, I had seen Judy (the one someone on this thread described as having the build of a linebacker, LOL). Today was an older provider, probably later 40's or early 50's, slender, with a fairly plain looking face. Turns out she has a wonderful, giggly laugh and gives a superb massage.
Paid for an hour ($80) and proceeded to receive a terrific massage. A mix of medium and soft pressure depending on which part of the body she was working on. Standard NOVA finish which was equally terrific. No extras requested or given. I didn't get her name, but I do strongly recommend if you would like a relaxing massage with a standard finish. Remember, no showers at this location.
-
07-06-19 09:28 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 84Jenny (571-242-5746) Warning
She only sees certain people. You can probably figure it out the certain people. I'm not going to discuss it. There is no review because I didn't see her. My post is just a warning to the masses.
The march for big boobs continues!
-
07-05-19 22:37 #13370Regular Member

Posts: 4Fyi
First post but this is the same at there restaurants.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 19:36 #13369Regular Member

Posts: 20Eden Extras?
Which Eden girls do extras? I've never had any luck with any of them.
Originally Posted by JamesonTyre
[View Original Post]
BTW, Natalie is very hot, though.
-
07-05-19 12:49 #13368Regular Member

Posts: 7She said she was 22 the last time I saw her, maybe a month ago. Definitely early 20's. Would definitely say she's hot. She's got a great face, and her body is accurate in line with the photos. Just wish she was more open to extras, like some of the other Eden girls.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 12:00 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 367I don't think so.
Just lurk on here for a while, I'm sure every place on there has been reviewed on these boards.
Originally Posted by RareHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 09:10 #13366Regular Member

Posts: 2Is joining rubmaps worthwhile (the premium / pay membership).
Thanks.
-
07-05-19 01:40 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 167Is Natalie really 21? Pretty and hot? Any deets would be appreciated?
Originally Posted by JamesonTyre
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 17:31 #13364Senior Member

Posts: 263King, they're back
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
I can report that CiCi and Jung are back at King.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 14:50 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 57Sasi
That has been my experience with Sasi as well and I have known her for years. Strictly legit. Massage Anywhere now requires advertisers to provide their CMT number and full name and address. There are still some providers there who are not CMTs, but they will not be able to renew. KK is a CMT.
Originally Posted by Lucretius
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






