Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 32172
-
07-09-19 21:05 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 1991https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/lyn-fili...45420-22926033
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Her ad says only available on Fri & Sat so maybe she only answers the phone on those days.
-
07-09-19 11:50 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 32Great review
Thanks for the review. I'm going to check them out next time I'm up there.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 11:31 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 258And that small dog of hers!
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 10:50 #13389Regular Member

Posts: 12Yams with June in July
Finally checked out Yams the other day.
I was going to see what they were all about earlier in the week but their suite apparently had some plumbing issues. I drove by a couple days later and saw that they were opened again.
I went inside, rang the doorbell and was greeted by June who seems to be a primary figure there.
Anyways, I opt for the hour so I can get a TS as well but I guess there was someone else currently occupying it so we just went straight into the massage.
She gives a very good solid massage. Nothing mind-blowing but it's definitely not one of those weak / totally-phoned-in massages.
On the tease and the flip she has a very good technique.
After the HE pop, we go rinse off on the TS and I get dressed and leave.
8 for the hour plus. 6 for tip (like I said, her technique was very good.).
Will repeat again after I check out Best next door.
-
07-09-19 09:22 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 168Jen Centerville
Hey guys, any new intel on Jen in Centerville? I'm thinking about giving her one last shot to see if her menu opened up. Thanks.
-
07-09-19 08:29 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 648Zaza was one of my all time favorites. Beautiful lady with great massage skills and a pure heart. She once revealed to me some of her personal history. She is a really good person and I hope she is happy.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 02:47 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 208Also, Zaza.
I don't blame her for going legit. Since we are on this topic, I also want to mention Zaza. She used to work with KK and then moved to Centreville. After a few years, she also retired from the game. Those are the two Thai girls whom I enjoyed my time over the years. I am sure some of you remember her.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-19 01:54 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 427Yes. Sox one year, shirts another -- everyone at Kim's was always nice to me.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
07-08-19 23:19 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 1991Before and after
I also saw Sasi while she was in Herndon and had the same experience as you. But after a few visits I noticed how reluctantly she did the sensual part of the session. I eventually stopped asking for it but kept seeing her for the good massage and because she's a nice person and we had a good connection.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
When she moved to McLean, which is a more convenient location for me, I saw her at her new place and it was clear to me that she had every intention of going completely legit. She confirmed that to me in our conversation and I've continued to see her for legit massage only.
It's my guess, and only a guess, that she probably mentioned the possibility of an outcall so as not to disappoint or upset you (Thai women tend to be reluctant to give a direct and firm no) and also to possibly keep you as a client. Again, I'm just hazarding a guess.
Bottom-line is that she's retired from the FBSM game and is determined to make it as a legit businesswoman. Like all women who retire from the hobby on their own terms, I wish her the best of luck.
-
07-08-19 22:49 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 648PA, remember the Mamsan, Angie, back when they were Kim's. What a hoot she was! Gave out socks at Christmas! Of course I couldn't take the socks home. LOL.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 21:46 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 427Blue is better
Definitely better than some places.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
Been there a long time (although under many other names -- Mikos. Kims, and several others over the years).
Under one of those older names I found my first ATF.. Memories still to be made.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
07-08-19 21:42 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 139Blue
Blue? Springfield? 2 minutes from me? Kinda nice. Better than nice. Who'd a thunk it?
-
07-08-19 17:10 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 208I was the lucky one?
I know Sasi for a long time. She rented a room at an Indian hair / nail shop in Herndon around February 2014. I visited her often (twice a month). She gave me ok massage and HJ on the flip. She allowed me to roam upper and lower (all cover).
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
She moved to McLean around Oct / Nov 2014, and the fun stopped. I came by her place her few times in McLean, but she didn't do anything else other than massage. I asked if she would offer anything else, she promised me that she will do outcall and would be able to do more, but it never happened. I stopped seeing her.
-
07-07-19 22:44 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 31Eden
I agree. Any time I'm visiting NoVA, if I make time for Eden, its usually a waste. Typically decent looking girls, but nothing else. Thats like a rumor prior about Bluegems, but same outcome there as well. They do get the random "pushing limits" person, but they never stick around long unfortunately.
Originally Posted by GoodSamaritan
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 22:41 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 740Garden
What was your total damage, shaven and any play on your part allowed? Thanks
.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






