Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6171
    Thank you for posting this. I almost saw her last night and was thinking of hitting her up today. Now I won't. Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Pass!!

    She has some decent reviews about her head game but she is definitely on some kind of candy!

    Went to see her last week and it was not great at all!!

    Rushed and no DT action. She does a good job with dirty talk but that's about it.
    .

  2. #6170
    Pass!!

    She has some decent reviews about her head game but she is definitely on some kind of candy!

    Went to see her last week and it was not great at all!!

    Rushed and no DT action. She does a good job with dirty talk but that's about it.

  3. #6169

    Any insight?

    I contacted her but would like to know if it's juts legit massage or extras as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I want to know this too.

  4. #6168

    Need some info Smash or pass


  5. #6167

    Not your fault brother

    Quote Originally Posted by WideAwake  [View Original Post]
    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
    You shouldn't be blaming yourself for her inability to do her job and be considerate of your time. She's just like all the other over priced bimbo's out there, just looking to get as much of your money as possible. Its like I said before, there is no difference between an over priced ho or a normally priced one. None!

  6. #6166

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by WideAwake  [View Original Post]
    I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.

    AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
    She needs to step away from the nose candy or something, I set up a nooner with her and arrived a little early, let her know I was close by. Crickets, I texted again at 12:15. Crickets, I reached my threshold of pain and let her know I would be bouncing within seconds, she then texts me that she thought she saw a cop in an unmarked car so she was paranoid, ok fair enough it's gone now let's move on, then she goes on about if I send her a selfie and can she take a shower and I sit another 30 minutes, I was already gone and said sure, let her starve fellas.

  7. #6165

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by RJOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer extras or massage only?
    I want to know this too.

  8. #6164

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    She'll take your mind off your back.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/131962
    Does she offer extras or massage only?

  9. #6163

    You're not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlookin69  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her actually, I must say I had an amazing time definitely WORTH it. I was a bit nervous as she is new to Orlando. She was clean and dressed very well,. I have no complaints.
    You've been around this town for a while. Nice try Taylor!

  10. #6162
    Quote Originally Posted by TntDynamite  [View Original Post]
    So, was browsing EIndex and came across this one.

    https://escortindex.com/large/orland.../1800624?img=1

    Now I am pretty positive that the chic in the pic is not the chic you'll end up getting. Reason I know this is because I recognize the girl in the pictures. Over the years I've seen ads pop up with images of this same girl but in different outfits, poses, etc.

    Anybody know who this is? She reminds me of Natasha Nice with those amazing jugs. Let's see if any others in here can chime in. Posted pictures just in case the link isn't working.

    Thanks.
    Fake. The girl in the photos is porn star Sweet Krissy.

  11. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Tgtbt

    Wow now I could handle those rates LOL pic search and ad search turn up nothing credible.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/203063494315
    Damn she's cute! At those rates I'd book her for the whole week and just have her move in with me, LOL.

    SYM

    EDIT: Sent "her" a request to send me a pic of her doing a peace sign and I got a bunch of BS in response and surprise surprise the ad got pulled, LOL

  12. #6160

    Tgtbt

    Wow now I could handle those rates LOL pic search and ad search turn up nothing credible.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/203063494315

  13. #6159

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    This SP is located near the Orange / Lake Co line. She's been advertising since last fall. Does anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....61961/Clermont
    She is legit and a real freak, I saw her about a month ago in a very nice gated community where you actually have to show your I'd to get in, her body looks like she was larger and lost some weight but she gives good head, and likes toys, I had a great time but she wanted me to visit again and she said that she wanted to use toys on me but I just don't play that way.

  14. #6158

    Looking To Get Spoiled Tonight. Fake Post (pic attached)

    Sorry, forgot to attach the pic she sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0_10.jpg‎  

  15. #6157

    Looking To Get Spoiled Tonight. Fake Post

    Just to make it clear, I did not see this provider but made contact.

    Link - http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/600278083999.

    I reached out because the pics looked interesting. My gut told me fake but I was curious. She was spotty with her communications. Told me 150 Super Mario coins for the hour but here was the catch, she wanted a deposit in advance. Red flag for me. Then I asked for pics. She sent one that did not look her pics from the ad. I asked for a verification pic and she got mad and said bye. Fishy? Yes to me.

    Play hard and stay safe.

    ADD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape