Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 12755
-
07-07-19 10:52 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 108Eva
She'll take your mind off your back.
Originally Posted by MicBush
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.rubratings.com/131962
-
07-07-19 10:12 #6154

Posts: 174London on EB
I saw her on June 18th and I completely agree with you when you say she is hot. In my view she is smoking hot. LOL.
Originally Posted by WideAwake
[View Original Post]
I had a fantastic time with her but I also paid more than I should have including a very nice tip. I do not like when they don't turn off the phone. They should know this is our time that we are paying for. I didn't experience the phone with her but I have with other providers.Last edited by Pilot1011; 07-07-19 at 10:15. Reason: Add Photos
-
07-07-19 10:07 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 255Rate
What was her rates?
Originally Posted by WideAwake
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 09:59 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 98London (calling)
I recently set up some time with London. I had read a few reviews and figured it was legit. The communication was pretty quick and solid. The in call was safe and clean. This girl is the same in the pics and is very pretty and donation was slightly above average. Overall, the time was a YMMV situation. I had read that others had a great time. I am happy that the pics were legit and she was hot, but I don't feel like she was particularly interested in the time. She spent nearly the entire time texting on her phone. No real GFE or vocal performance. Really made me feel like I was doing all the work.
AS noted, she IS hot AF and others seemed to have had a good time, so maybe there were other circumstances I am not aware of or we just didn't click?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/4074915096
-
07-07-19 09:39 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 95Good Reviews
I read the reviews on Escort Babylon and they are all good. My recommendation is to post a review on the site so you can get intel from the reviews on the other sites including listcrawler.
Originally Posted by FakeBoobHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 07:35 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 489Taylor
She was posting on the sister site in the past going by a different name. There was a review about her then and if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't good. Even on the EB site, there were negative reviews about her.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 07:32 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 489New faces
In case you haven't noticed there have been an influx of new faces in town. A lot of them look fake and I would go as far as to say, possible robbery set up or stings. Most are only in town for a few days. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I have been doing this for a long time and when my gut tells me something aint right, it's usually true.
Be very careful out there boys!
Stay Fresh!
-
07-06-19 23:42 #6148Regular Member

Posts: 1Taylor
Just saw her actually, I must say I had an amazing time definitely WORTH it. I was a bit nervous as she is new to Orlando. She was clean and dressed very well,. I have no complaints.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 13:38 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 66Scavenger Hunt
So, was browsing EIndex and came across this one.
https://escortindex.com/large/orland.../1800624?img=1
Now I am pretty positive that the chic in the pic is not the chic you'll end up getting. Reason I know this is because I recognize the girl in the pictures. Over the years I've seen ads pop up with images of this same girl but in different outfits, poses, etc.
Anybody know who this is? She reminds me of Natasha Nice with those amazing jugs. Let's see if any others in here can chime in. Posted pictures just in case the link isn't working.
Thanks.
-
07-06-19 10:48 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 97Agree 100%. She ruined that ass.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-19 10:24 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 731Taylor
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/34991183/
Anyone have info on this one?
-
07-06-19 09:56 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 288Legit massage with recreation
Good morning fellow mongers! I am in search of a unicorn that gives a legit massage with recreational playtime. Ideally located in North Orlando / Sanford areas. I know there are some ladies offering what I am looking for but in this case I prefer to keep it close with little travel. Please PM me with any suggestions.
Thanks in advance. My back is killing me.
-
07-06-19 08:50 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 178Clermont
This SP is located near the Orange / Lake Co line. She's been advertising since last fall. Does anyone have any intel on her?
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....61961/Clermont
-
07-06-19 06:27 #6142Regular Member

Posts: 23Clarise Info?
Looking for any info on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....823765/clarise
Looks right up my ally seems to be some reviews on a site but I can't access them.
-
07-05-19 10:49 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 378Lela Star
One of my favs, but I believe she went and added some butt implants that do not compliment her.
Originally Posted by BrandonS
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





