Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6143

    Clermont

    This SP is located near the Orange / Lake Co line. She's been advertising since last fall. Does anyone have any intel on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....61961/Clermont

  2. #6142

    Clarise Info?

    Looking for any info on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....823765/clarise

    Looks right up my ally seems to be some reviews on a site but I can't access them.

  3. #6141

    Lela Star

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonS  [View Original Post]
    I do think Sophie Dee is possible if you're in her area. She post on her Snapchat her in hotel rooms in lingerie alot so I assume she is not to difficult. As for my list.

    Lela Star.

    Lana Rhodes.

    Brandi Love.

    Sophie Dee.

    Julia Ann.

    Abella danger (highly unlikely).
    One of my favs, but I believe she went and added some butt implants that do not compliment her.

  4. #6140

    List

    I do think Sophie Dee is possible if you're in her area. She post on her Snapchat her in hotel rooms in lingerie alot so I assume she is not to difficult. As for my list.

    Lela Star.

    Lana Rhodes.

    Brandi Love.

    Sophie Dee.

    Julia Ann.

    Abella danger (highly unlikely).

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    My list off the top of my head.

    Noelle Easton.

    Connie Carter.

    Allison Tyler.

    Sophie Dee.

    Sara Stone.

    Rita Argiles.

  5. #6139

    My list

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see Sophie Dee some how, love brunette with sexy eyes knows how ro talk dirty and that European accent, love the European accent.

    Wouldn't mind meeting Brandi Love she's a hot MILF.
    My list off the top of my head.

    Noelle Easton.

    Connie Carter.

    Allison Tyler.

    Sophie Dee.

    Sara Stone.

    Rita Argiles.

  6. #6138

    Porn chix.

    Whitney Wonders is on SA and according to her location, is in Winter Park. I chatted with her. She wants 500 to play. So I won't be doing her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85b96...f-c833a9b1dafa

  7. #6137

    Sopie Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Max3232  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to meet up with Sara Jay when she was in town last year. It was an absolute amazing experience. It was a hefty price tag, but worth it in my opinion to cross it off my bucket list. She's really chill and was GFE. I enjoyed every second.
    I'd like to see Sophie Dee some how, love brunette with sexy eyes knows how ro talk dirty and that European accent, love the European accent.

    Wouldn't mind meeting Brandi Love she's a hot MILF.

  8. #6136
    Thank you for the post. She is good looking and that donation is not bad. However, the whole rushing the date is a huge turn off. I will make sure to avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on hh 60 incall. When I showed up she switched it to a cardate, then rushed me and quit 10 minutes early. I was frustrated because she wouldn't let me in the place as we agreed and then when I passed the number to my friend she agreed for an incall again. He didn't follow through because he was afraid of what she might do. Her oral was good and she has a nice body, but her attitude was being a smart ass and trying to leave asap. Never ever will I go back. Unless she gives me a free session to make it up.
    .

  9. #6135

    Jessica on edgewater by forest dr aka 434

    We agreed on hh 60 incall. When I showed up she switched it to a cardate, then rushed me and quit 10 minutes early. I was frustrated because she wouldn't let me in the place as we agreed and then when I passed the number to my friend she agreed for an incall again. He didn't follow through because he was afraid of what she might do. Her oral was good and she has a nice body, but her attitude was being a smart ass and trying to leave asap. Never ever will I go back. Unless she gives me a free session to make it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190703-142824_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190703-142845_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190703-142909_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190703-142828_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190703-142856_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20190703-142834_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190703-142900_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #6134

    Sara Jay

    I was fortunate enough to meet up with Sara Jay when she was in town last year. It was an absolute amazing experience. It was a hefty price tag, but worth it in my opinion to cross it off my bucket list. She's really chill and was GFE. I enjoyed every second.

  11. #6133

    Cory Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    I used to produce and act in my films LOL in Miami. I fucked from my memory LOL: Can't remember all of them now. LOL.

    Alexis Grace: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a686e78ae7e8.

    Vanessa Cage: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a98fea543811.

    Cory Chase: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h59b3e31773353.

    Alexis was Stellar. Fucked her in 4 separate scenes. You could line up 100 guys with their dicks hanging out and she could get them all hard and suck all the sperm out in an hour. She was that good. Great fuck.

    Vanessa didn't impress me. I was glad the scene was over. Her pussy didn't turn me on.

    Cory was a good fuck and I would repeat. She is a hot MILF. Nice Tits.
    I have a thing for her. She does it for me for whatever reason.

    Lucky bastard LOL.

  12. #6132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaDojo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tips, I best strap myself down for a little light reading LOL.

    No need to be sorry, she could be on fire I wouldn't pee on her to put her out. Dumb broad would probably get off on it. I don't sound bitter do I, nahh. LOL.

    Here's to getting in and getting out! CHEERS!
    Yeah, my starter wife ran off with my best friend. Truth is, I miss him more than her.

    C3.

  13. #6131

    Pornstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajayjayhunter  [View Original Post]
    What was Avluv like. Love her sexual energy.
    She was EXACTLY like her videos and was a true PSE. I'm glad I put a lot of towels down. She brought some coconut oil and really knows how to use it. Voracious is the only word I can use to describe her. She allowed me to video the encounter too.

  14. #6130

    Eva Rae from Tampa?

    Anyone here had any dreams with Eva Rae out of Tampa / Orlando? Not going to lie I'm considering pulling the trigger just based on the body alone, but thought I'd see if anyone here ever had the chance to dream with her?

  15. #6129
    What was Avluv like. Love her sexual energy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krystar  [View Original Post]
    Nice list. Adrianna and Jenny were always on my bucketlist. Here is my list.

    Veronica Avluv.

    Ciera Sage.

    Tatiana Stone.

    Diamond Foxxx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape