Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 12758
-
07-17-19 09:37 #6173Regular Member

Posts: 8Sofia
Anything about this chick?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1278&cityid=98
-
07-17-19 09:28 #6172Regular Member

Posts: 8Sofia
Anyone seen this chick?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...1278&cityid=98
-
07-12-19 14:09 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 165Thank you for posting this. I almost saw her last night and was thinking of hitting her up today. Now I won't. Thanks for the heads up.
.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-19 13:39 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 197Pass!!
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
She has some decent reviews about her head game but she is definitely on some kind of candy!
Went to see her last week and it was not great at all!!
Rushed and no DT action. She does a good job with dirty talk but that's about it.
-
07-12-19 08:15 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 34Any insight?
I contacted her but would like to know if it's juts legit massage or extras as well?
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-19 19:22 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 458Need some info Smash or pass
-
07-10-19 11:43 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 489Not your fault brother
You shouldn't be blaming yourself for her inability to do her job and be considerate of your time. She's just like all the other over priced bimbo's out there, just looking to get as much of your money as possible. Its like I said before, there is no difference between an over priced ho or a normally priced one. None!
Originally Posted by WideAwake
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 15:32 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 626Waste of time
She needs to step away from the nose candy or something, I set up a nooner with her and arrived a little early, let her know I was close by. Crickets, I texted again at 12:15. Crickets, I reached my threshold of pain and let her know I would be bouncing within seconds, she then texts me that she thought she saw a cop in an unmarked car so she was paranoid, ok fair enough it's gone now let's move on, then she goes on about if I send her a selfie and can she take a shower and I sit another 30 minutes, I was already gone and said sure, let her starve fellas.
Originally Posted by WideAwake
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 14:48 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 218Same?
I want to know this too.
Originally Posted by RJOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-19 08:12 #6164Regular Member

Posts: 1Extra
Does she offer extras or massage only?
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 20:16 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 489You're not new
You've been around this town for a while. Nice try Taylor!
Originally Posted by Justlookin69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 19:22 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 78Fake. The girl in the photos is porn star Sweet Krissy.
Originally Posted by TntDynamite
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-19 17:41 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 944Damn she's cute! At those rates I'd book her for the whole week and just have her move in with me, LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt007
[View Original Post]
SYM
EDIT: Sent "her" a request to send me a pic of her doing a peace sign and I got a bunch of BS in response and surprise surprise the ad got pulled, LOL
-
07-07-19 17:24 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 325Tgtbt
Wow now I could handle those rates LOL pic search and ad search turn up nothing credible.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/203063494315
-
07-07-19 15:13 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 200Legit
She is legit and a real freak, I saw her about a month ago in a very nice gated community where you actually have to show your I'd to get in, her body looks like she was larger and lost some weight but she gives good head, and likes toys, I had a great time but she wanted me to visit again and she said that she wanted to use toys on me but I just don't play that way.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




