Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 192 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScholar  [View Original Post]
    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...m/470934041653

    Any info on this one? Seems like she's been consistently posting and curious if any good. Thanks fellas!
    Reviewed before in New Haven, not good. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...870&viewfull=1#post4289870.

    Post 947 in New Haven in case the link doesn't work.

  2. #251

    Carrie

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...m/470934041653

    Any info on this one? Seems like she's been consistently posting and curious if any good. Thanks fellas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzM5MTI1NzE5Y2Q3YmQyMGQ1ZDkyYWZmN2UyM2UyZWQ4YTQ4YmQ.jpg‎  

  3. #250

    Reviews on her?

    Has anybody dealt with this chick?

    I met her on SA, immediately started talking sexual. Sounds to me like she's an escort LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E05F3A6C-C893-4726-9222-CCEEFD4693B7.jpg‎  

  4. #249

    Reviews on her?

    Has anybody dealt with this chick?

    Met her on SA, immediately started talking sexual. Sounds to me like she's an escort LOL.

  5. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately she has been posting on STG reached out a few times sometimes get reply back other times don't I know she was at Sunnyside in BPT for a while I wouldn't go there too crazy bit now ad says Milford. She always was a great go to girl but I know she had some issues and was robbing a few people never had it happen to me but was wondering if anyone tried lately and had luck when she is on her game she is tops on my list.

    CTM.
    Her ads change from time to time. For a while they said Bpt. Sunnyside as we know, a few weeks back, like of late it says Milford, I texted her and said oh you're in Milford, where? Got a response with address for sunnyside LOL. I think she's just putting that cause she's not getting calls with Bpt location in ad, but eventually you have to tell them, so who knows why she's doing it.

  6. #247

    Krystal

    Anyone seen her lately she has been posting on STG reached out a few times sometimes get reply back other times don't I know she was at Sunnyside in BPT for a while I wouldn't go there too crazy bit now ad says Milford. She always was a great go to girl but I know she had some issues and was robbing a few people never had it happen to me but was wondering if anyone tried lately and had luck when she is on her game she is tops on my list.

    CTM.

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    I meant this link is not a devine ad. 99% sure, the numbers listed aren't hers unless she changed her number.
    I was answering the second part of his posting, about trying to find some good black girls. My reply had nothing to do with that STG link. Sorry for the confusion.

  8. #245
    Thanks for the reply! I check them out and will report if I give them a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepPockets  [View Original Post]
    Devine Ladies is legit, and has a good reputation, from what I know about them from other hobby boards. I used them once in Stamford about a year or so ago, with no complaints. They are around quite frequently. Good luck, and report back!

    https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/agency

  9. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that's NOT a devine ad.
    I do not think anyone thought it was a devine ad. I think they were responding to the second part of the OP's post asking a separate question.

  10. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDude  [View Original Post]
    Hello All, I hope all is good.

    Looking for info on this pair.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...7/430610722933

    Also does anyone have any info about good black providers? I never find any I trust. Thanks SD.
    I meant this link is not a devine ad. 99% sure, the numbers listed aren't hers unless she changed her number.

  11. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepPockets  [View Original Post]
    Devine Ladies is legit, and has a good reputation, from what I know about them from other hobby boards. I used them once in Stamford about a year or so ago, with no complaints. They are around quite frequently. Good luck, and report back!

    https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/agency
    I'm pretty sure that's NOT a devine ad.

  12. #241

    Agreed Re: Devine Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepPockets  [View Original Post]
    Devine Ladies is legit, and has a good reputation, from what I know about them from other hobby boards. I used them once in Stamford about a year or so ago, with no complaints. They are around quite frequently. Good luck, and report back!

    https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/agency
    They are very reliable, easy to set up with, and the girls are GFE. My only complaints are that prices have gone up and girls rotate out pretty frequently.

  13. #240

    Xactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ct203CP  [View Original Post]
    She posts on every site available. Set up an appointment because the other head won the debate. Told her I was on my way, she said she needed a little more time. That's fine. Then after making me go to the bank and being stuck in traffic, she says she booked someone else at our same time of appointment. Fuck that man! I'll never try again, she's a player. Beware fellow mongers. Fuck her! Not literately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/bridgepor...489-5740/1/442
    These ho's don't understand it takes most of us alot of effort to get to them. You can't keep $ at home, so you got to take a trip to the bank, then there is ALWAYS traffic in F $#%ing CT. Then to be told to wait. They don't realize its a shitty setup. Wish these girls kept their word. Although I'm fully aware that they don't have to, but would make things easier.

  14. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallDude  [View Original Post]
    Hello All, I hope all is good.

    Looking for info on this pair.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...7/430610722933

    Also does anyone have any info about good black providers? I never find any I trust. Thanks SD.
    Devine Ladies is legit, and has a good reputation, from what I know about them from other hobby boards. I used them once in Stamford about a year or so ago, with no complaints. They are around quite frequently. Good luck, and report back!

    https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/agency

  15. #238

    Looking for some info

    Hello All, I hope all is good.

    Looking for info on this pair.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...7/430610722933

    Also does anyone have any info about good black providers? I never find any I trust. Thanks SD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape