Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2877
-
06-18-19 19:26 #237Regular Member

Posts: 23Don't waste time
She posts on every site available. Set up an appointment because the other head won the debate. Told her I was on my way, she said she needed a little more time. That's fine. Then after making me go to the bank and being stuck in traffic, she says she booked someone else at our same time of appointment. Fuck that man! I'll never try again, she's a player. Beware fellow mongers. Fuck her! Not literately.
https://escortindex.com/ad/bridgepor...489-5740/1/442
-
06-18-19 12:11 #236Regular Member

Posts: 23Has anyone indulged?
Has anyone seen her?
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...a/575260437947
-
06-11-19 20:47 #235Senior Member

Posts: 127Plus
Plus the writing in her ad is clearly a fake.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
"IIm very hot, smart, AUTHENTIC great kisser".
People don't speak like that.
-
06-11-19 12:36 #234Senior Member

Posts: 1234Caution. Google image search shows those photos showing up all over the country.
Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 11:52 #233Senior Member

Posts: 88Playmate
Has anyone seen this girl?
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...e/593291923934
-
06-10-19 22:15 #232Senior Member

Posts: 233Inquiry!
New one I came across on STG. Has anyone partakes. 40 for covered BJ and 60 for BBBJ. Not to far from Sunnyside but not much of a better neighborhood.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/blow-job-specials-40/557301083929Last edited by MarriedCtBull; 06-10-19 at 22:16. Reason: Wrong link added
-
06-10-19 07:09 #231Banned Member

Posts: 88Got to search mate
Its not easy nowadays to find a decent one. You got to keep at it. Some guys have a few that they keep in their pocket. You can try asking around for someone to hook you up, but honestly, I don't think alot of guys will share their stock for nothing in return. I myself used to save numbers and stuff, but these ho's change their number so often and use these cheap burners, that I gave up. I see a girl now in an ad, I call her and try to sniff if she is on bullshit. If she somewhat passes, I set something up. If not, I move on and look for another. The game isn't easy. The pursuit of alittle pleasure is not what it used to be. Some places are golden, others, like here in Ct, is a hit or miss. Lots of druggies and streetwalkers.
Originally Posted by Erras
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 01:05 #230Senior Member

Posts: 26Who are the good ones
I keep hearing people ask about a girl and the replies are stay away from here because (fill in the blank). Who are the good ones out there? Ones that don't play you, make you leave happy, do what they offer. Ect.
-
06-06-19 15:08 #229Senior Member

Posts: 1043I know it is old. I said it in the post. I was just trying to post an ad so users would know who I was talking about that wouldn't get deleted within a week. If you go back to the previous STG post that mentioned Krystal it already been deleted. Her most recent number ended in 8576. So between June 4th and today June 6th. She changed from the 2842 number to the 8676 number and now probably has another new number. Sucks if that is the case with her but there will be others.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 14:39 #228Senior Member

Posts: 207She's on the pipe
She has been going hard on the pipe since the end of last year. It's gotten so bad that she is smoking the money the moment she gets it. I'm guessing she changes her number because the old numbers are getting nothing but angry calls and texts from the people she has ripped off. Too bad as she was fun for a few years.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
She tried to persuade me in partaking in party favors, when I declined she still wanted herself. Asked me to wait outside while her dealer came over. I'm not stupid so I told her fuck that and tell your dealer to wait. Finished as fast as possible and never went back. That was a few months ago so I imagine it's only gotten worse. She stays at a place sunnyside in BPT that reminded me of a 3rd world slum. Sad to see her decline so badly.
BTW the number in that add hasn't been hers in years.
-
06-06-19 12:25 #227Senior Member

Posts: 1043Krystal
Why does she keep changing her number? Does she like scam often and change it after every scam? I saw her a couple years ago in 2017 and she wasn't like that. She was a great provider. I was thinking of seeing her while I was going to be in the area this weekend. So I called the number and it said the number is no longer in service so looks like she changed numbers yet again.
This is the Krystal it is an old ad but she changes numbers a lot apparently so even the STG one mentioned earlier is already old.
https://escortalligator.com.newhaven...427250/krystal
-
06-05-19 10:34 #226Senior Member

Posts: 233Not worth your time. Total bait and switch!
Originally Posted by NewHaven
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 22:43 #225Senior Member

Posts: 205Asian
If your going to pay that amount, you might as well go to an AMP. When you visit the ones in the hotel, they try to get you out as fast as possible. They are usually a lot older than the ones at the AMP. They are like bottom of the barrel as far as looks. I usually negotiate $100 for 20 minutes and bust my nut within that 20 minutes and leave. They never do all the things they advertise.
Originally Posted by NewHaven
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 19:25 #224Regular Member

Posts: 3Ebony BBW in Milford?
Has anyone seen this BBW in Milford? She seems to be all over CT. I always miss her but I love bigger women so I want to eventually meet her. http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/572905038145.
-
06-04-19 16:01 #223Senior Member

Posts: 398Krystal.
That's Krystal of STG. Phone Number ending in 2842.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





