Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2877
-
07-05-19 18:21 #252Senior Member

Posts: 39Reviewed before in New Haven, not good. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...870&viewfull=1#post4289870.
Originally Posted by TheScholar
[View Original Post]
Post 947 in New Haven in case the link doesn't work.
-
07-04-19 22:12 #251Regular Member

Posts: 16Carrie
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...m/470934041653
Any info on this one? Seems like she's been consistently posting and curious if any good. Thanks fellas!
-
07-04-19 10:52 #250Senior Member

Posts: 30Reviews on her?
Has anybody dealt with this chick?
I met her on SA, immediately started talking sexual. Sounds to me like she's an escort LOL.
-
07-04-19 10:49 #249Senior Member

Posts: 30Reviews on her?
Has anybody dealt with this chick?
Met her on SA, immediately started talking sexual. Sounds to me like she's an escort LOL.
-
07-01-19 03:46 #248Senior Member

Posts: 116Her ads change from time to time. For a while they said Bpt. Sunnyside as we know, a few weeks back, like of late it says Milford, I texted her and said oh you're in Milford, where? Got a response with address for sunnyside LOL. I think she's just putting that cause she's not getting calls with Bpt location in ad, but eventually you have to tell them, so who knows why she's doing it.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-19 18:58 #247Senior Member

Posts: 476Krystal
Anyone seen her lately she has been posting on STG reached out a few times sometimes get reply back other times don't I know she was at Sunnyside in BPT for a while I wouldn't go there too crazy bit now ad says Milford. She always was a great go to girl but I know she had some issues and was robbing a few people never had it happen to me but was wondering if anyone tried lately and had luck when she is on her game she is tops on my list.
CTM.
-
06-21-19 10:48 #246Senior Member

Posts: 43I was answering the second part of his posting, about trying to find some good black girls. My reply had nothing to do with that STG link. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 09:57 #245Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for the reply! I check them out and will report if I give them a try.
Originally Posted by DeepPockets
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:16 #244Senior Member

Posts: 129I do not think anyone thought it was a devine ad. I think they were responding to the second part of the OP's post asking a separate question.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 00:36 #243Senior Member

Posts: 116I meant this link is not a devine ad. 99% sure, the numbers listed aren't hers unless she changed her number.
Originally Posted by SmallDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 22:30 #242Senior Member

Posts: 116I'm pretty sure that's NOT a devine ad.
Originally Posted by DeepPockets
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 22:16 #241Senior Member

Posts: 755Agreed Re: Devine Ladies
They are very reliable, easy to set up with, and the girls are GFE. My only complaints are that prices have gone up and girls rotate out pretty frequently.
Originally Posted by DeepPockets
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 14:47 #240Banned Member

Posts: 88Xactly.
These ho's don't understand it takes most of us alot of effort to get to them. You can't keep $ at home, so you got to take a trip to the bank, then there is ALWAYS traffic in F $#%ing CT. Then to be told to wait. They don't realize its a shitty setup. Wish these girls kept their word. Although I'm fully aware that they don't have to, but would make things easier.
Originally Posted by Ct203CP
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 10:23 #239Senior Member

Posts: 43Devine Ladies is legit, and has a good reputation, from what I know about them from other hobby boards. I used them once in Stamford about a year or so ago, with no complaints. They are around quite frequently. Good luck, and report back!
Originally Posted by SmallDude
[View Original Post]
https://devineladiesct.wixsite.com/agency
-
06-19-19 10:49 #238Senior Member

Posts: 59Looking for some info
Hello All, I hope all is good.
Looking for info on this pair.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...7/430610722933
Also does anyone have any info about good black providers? I never find any I trust. Thanks SD.










Reply With Quote





