Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8276
-
07-05-19 18:43 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 43I got denied by two dancers there because of my size before I found a nice MILF that was willing to try it out.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 13:06 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 371Yep the privacy is by far the worst part of Pandoras. They have my favorite dancers, and the atmosphere is pretty chill, but having everyone peep into the dance area isn't fun.
Originally Posted by Xapess
[View Original Post]
If they'd just do something about making it more private it'd be considerably more enjoyable.
-
07-03-19 01:11 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 1544I went to Pandoras awhile ago and it was everything that I hated in a Strip Club. First they asked for I'd (I'm 51). And one of 4 people there. They then they tried to sell me some sort of package at the door before they let me in. The girls danced on stage for one song (I tip every dancer that goes on stage). I tried to get my drink (the traditional Washington soda) and the waitress was too involved in her cell phone to pay any attention to the whopping four customers that were there. I then asked for a cash machine because I found someone I was interested in and they don't have one. But they can run my card and give me fake money to spend on the dancers. I don't want fake money that forces me to spend every dollar in the place. I decided to go to the bathroom and leave and as I walk in the bathroom, I was able to see people getting lap dances. Zero privacy. 30 minutes, I was done.
Originally Posted by Xapess
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 19:51 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 1019Kittens
Went into Kittens.
It was a busy night. I got some warm up dances from Carlie?
Then I went to the back with Draya.
She is on tna. Camilalove or somthing like that.
200 in the VIP wasnt bad for a Hh.
-
07-02-19 03:47 #1462Regular Member

Posts: 6Bad day at Pandora
So I finally went to Pandora and was disappointed to see the whole setup. Girls looked nice, dance was average, the floor was really poor grade. Private dance area was pretty much crumbled, no privacy and constant distractions when folks walk around.
Would not recommend to anyone.
-
06-25-19 16:34 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 371Yeah I don't know which ones haven't toned it down, I just know some have.
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
It's usually a matter of time. Give it a few weeks and the dancers will be doing all their usual stuff to make money.
I was there a couple weeks ago, maybe it's already back to normal.
-
06-24-19 23:35 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 48Damn, I thought the manager didn't show up until like 5.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
Who hasn't toned it down?
-
06-24-19 15:58 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 342She might have been ready to start her period. Deep fucking can get it flowing and shooting a load inside could flood some blood out too. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 10:01 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 371There's a new daytime manager so some of the dancers have toned it down a bit.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
Although that's an odd way to tone it down. Maybe she did that for a different reason.
-
06-23-19 19:12 #1457Banned Member

Posts: 171Last time I saw her she barely let me fuck her. Just let me go in a couple inches and she would not let me cum in her.
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 18:04 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 79Rick's Recent Visit
First time back to Ricks's in like 4 months. Saturday night. One of my favorites told me she was coming back after a hiatus. She never showed. They changed the set up in the private dance area. Not as private anymore. More seats I guess for those busy times. Lots of new faces for me at least. A few really young ones, but I saw also two I recognize, Madison (really the oldest dirtiest from the original Ricks), and Olivia (big breasted asian, low mileage). Actually Ricks is overall low mileage for dances are R to X rated at best, no XXX. First girl I had a dance with was a beautiful AA, still in college, student-athlete, fit, smooth, natural body. She was so sexy, touching down there briefly and wanted to take me to VIP to do more. 3-song for $. + small tip. Second, was thick latina with red hair. She likes to drape over you and suck on your neck to get you to get a lap dance. Good action and positions in the seat, but surprisingly not really that sensual. Just there to get you to pay the. 5 for "topless and touching" 3-song for $. + small tip. Funny thing was she had this jewelry on her bikini bottoms and it kept on getting caught on the fabric of my pants right at the crotch as she did this RCG hands on the floor. Really distracting to spend time getting that thing unhook from my dick. Last, was short stacked DDD Filipino with her tits and ass barely covered by the sling thong. Turns out she's latina with german and irish roots. She was pornstar hot but she didn't know how to do the lap dances. She just had two positions, CG and ass grind, grind, grind. She was working so hard to try and get herself off on my stiff cock she was sweating like a pig. Didn't bother me. I really enjoyed it but wished she would switch up the positions and engage more. No matter how much as asked, she did not do VIP room nor any extras nor OTC. 3-song for $. + small tip. Anyhow, nice time to go every few months or so for hot young girls, but don't look for extras here.
Last edited by OlgaVaz; 06-23-19 at 18:05. Reason: letter missed
-
06-23-19 17:43 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 79Your own benefit?
Sometimes the BB provider is not offering because she is having that "not-so-fresh" feeling, or has another guy's deposit not fully flushed out, or is recovering from a virus. So it's always a good strategy to follow her lead as sometimes it's to your benefit. That's what I'm going with.
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 14:16 #1454Banned Member

Posts: 171Sugar
Petite AA Dancer. Kittens. Weekdays during the afternoons. 200 cfs CBJ in VIP room for 30 minutes.
150 in VIP section but you can't fuck her as hard there because she can't be as loud.
-
06-23-19 10:33 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her a few weeks ago. On another board it says she was fired, although I can't imagine how anyone could get fired from there. Sometimes other dancers post stuff on boards just to screw with someone they don't like.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
She offers extras, I can't remember what's offered or prices.
She has put on some pounds lately, still attractive, just larger than I care for at this point. On the positive side her ta-tas look great.
-
06-22-19 01:53 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 52Looking for more info on Pretty?
Is Pretty white, black or Latina?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





