Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8278
-
06-23-19 10:33 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her a few weeks ago. On another board it says she was fired, although I can't imagine how anyone could get fired from there. Sometimes other dancers post stuff on boards just to screw with someone they don't like.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
She offers extras, I can't remember what's offered or prices.
She has put on some pounds lately, still attractive, just larger than I care for at this point. On the positive side her ta-tas look great.
-
06-22-19 01:53 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 52Looking for more info on Pretty?
Is Pretty white, black or Latina?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 23:11 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 1544I don't even take singles. I have 5's or 10's. You want someone to pay more attention to you. Drop 3 fives on the stage. Make sure she knows where it came from.
Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 22:49 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 25I usually tip the waitress to call a certain dancer over. Otherwise, when I'm bored (waiting for a particular dancer) or just in there to get some AC, I like tipping the dancers who actually (pole) dance. That's usually a thing at Deja Vu or Ricks. For Pandora's you just tip the dancer so she'll swing by after her stage.
Originally Posted by AnonyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 20:24 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 48I never have dropped singles in Seattle or Vegas.
Originally Posted by AnonyMouse
[View Original Post]
I will observe main stage and basically wait for or hunt for what I want.
-
06-21-19 16:05 #1448Regular Member

Posts: 17Is there any point to getting / giving singles?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:32 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 444Singles
Dropping singles hasn't ever been a big thing in the Seattle area. Eye contract, asking the waitress to send a girl your way, waving your hand at her all are more effective.
Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 18:41 #1446I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227It's 2019
Usually takes more than dropping a few singles on the stage to get dancers' attention these days.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 04:16 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 379Pretty
Know when she works? Day, night?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 02:01 #1444Regular Member

Posts: 9When does she work?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 02:03 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 303Any one see if channel is still at kittens? Any extras offered?
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 00:26 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 85Pretty
Go see Pretty at Kittens.
Well worth it.
-
06-18-19 19:31 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 48Oh is it the end of an era?
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 01:07 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 34Monse
Saw her recently, and though she remembered me and we've had a couple "natural" encounters before, she wanted everything covered. She gave me her number for takeout (offered it even).
, but either I put it down wrong or it was bogus. I feel like she wouldn't up and offer it just to fake me out, but oh well. Another time.
-
06-15-19 12:04 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 444Djv lc
Almost all the day shift, enhanced dancers with dark hair. A few former Pandora's workers.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





