Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 552 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Usually takes more than dropping a few singles on the stage to get dancers' attention these days.
    I don't even take singles. I have 5's or 10's. You want someone to pay more attention to you. Drop 3 fives on the stage. Make sure she knows where it came from.

  2. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Is there any point to getting / giving singles?
    I usually tip the waitress to call a certain dancer over. Otherwise, when I'm bored (waiting for a particular dancer) or just in there to get some AC, I like tipping the dancers who actually (pole) dance. That's usually a thing at Deja Vu or Ricks. For Pandora's you just tip the dancer so she'll swing by after her stage.

  3. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Is there any point to getting / giving singles?
    I never have dropped singles in Seattle or Vegas.

    I will observe main stage and basically wait for or hunt for what I want.

  4. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Dropping singles hasn't ever been a big thing in the Seattle area. Eye contract, asking the waitress to send a girl your way, waving your hand at her all are more effective.
    Is there any point to getting / giving singles?

  5. #1447

    Singles

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Usually takes more than dropping a few singles on the stage to get dancers' attention these days.
    Dropping singles hasn't ever been a big thing in the Seattle area. Eye contract, asking the waitress to send a girl your way, waving your hand at her all are more effective.

  6. #1446
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    It's 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to hit Pandora's last week Tuesday (5/21) after work and was thoroughly disappointed. All of the girls were younger and although a few were very attractive, they all seemed less enthusiastic about dancing or mingling with the customers even after dropping a few singles on the stage to get their attention. Really sad and will not be back after 7. To put it in simple math terms.

    Pandora's Day Crew Pandora's Night Crew.

    Call me a geek!
    Usually takes more than dropping a few singles on the stage to get dancers' attention these days.

  7. #1445

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Go see Pretty at Kittens.

    Well worth it.
    Know when she works? Day, night?

  8. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Go see Pretty at Kittens.

    Well worth it.
    When does she work?

  9. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Go see Pretty at Kittens.

    Well worth it.
    Any one see if channel is still at kittens? Any extras offered?

  10. #1442

    Pretty

    Go see Pretty at Kittens.

    Well worth it.

  11. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, and though she remembered me and we've had a couple "natural" encounters before, she wanted everything covered. She gave me her number for takeout (offered it even).

    , but either I put it down wrong or it was bogus. I feel like she wouldn't up and offer it just to fake me out, but oh well. Another time.
    Oh is it the end of an era?

  12. #1440

    Monse

    Saw her recently, and though she remembered me and we've had a couple "natural" encounters before, she wanted everything covered. She gave me her number for takeout (offered it even).

    , but either I put it down wrong or it was bogus. I feel like she wouldn't up and offer it just to fake me out, but oh well. Another time.

  13. #1439

    Djv lc

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Really which girls give extras? Lc must have changed a lot.
    Almost all the day shift, enhanced dancers with dark hair. A few former Pandora's workers.

  14. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Been having more fun there during the days.

    AA men are well received.
    Really which girls give extras? Lc must have changed a lot.

  15. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Monse works afternoons. What's the name of the Irish Latina you saw?
    Sorry man I cannot recall the name, but she works every week day nights to "pay for school" . You will know its her, she is really pretty short light brown hair, and if she comes up to you she will straight up say, "you can touch me here and there if we get a dance" LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape