Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 30812
-
06-21-19 22:09 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 513https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
You can select dates male female etc on the left before searching.
-
06-21-19 21:16 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 660Try this
Arrests. Org its hit or miss sometimes they don't have the picture. Or it's sometimes the wrong gender.
-
06-21-19 18:37 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 67Tight
That's kind of funny and ironic that I had a similar experience a couple days ago with a fake asian. I wasn't going to post a review because she was headed to catch the bus as soon as we were done. But the dream goes that I walked in to see the skinniest asian woman I had ever seen. Definitely not like the photos but not bad either. I dreamt the BBBJ and BLS were so good I decided just to end it there. As we were wrapping up I asked to see the kitty. Wow. I commented about how small it was and without hesitation she grabbed my hand and jammed my index finger deep inside. If I were younger I would have extended the visit to give it a go. But the reality is I was done. Kind of like not being able to run in a dream. It just isn't possible and is very frustrating.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
She had only been here a couple of days. Her English was very minimal but from what I could understand she was unhappy the hotel would not let her stay any longer than 2 days without a credit card. I declined to pay the room with my credit card as I've heard that's a pandora's box. And she wasn't happy at all with her boss. I helped her arrange a taxi to the bus station. This is when my dream ended.
-
06-21-19 15:47 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 99Milan. Eros Asian
Hey, how was Milan? What are her rates? Please report. THANKS.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 15:42 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 90Mugshots
What's the best site and tool to search the mugshots. I have found them online but have to just scroll through. Not very user friendly in regards to searching. I am sure there is a better way. I am not good with technology. Even searching on this site is hard for me. Maybe because my phone stinks! LOL.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 14:53 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 666Blaze
Dammit! Don't you hate when you come up with a better joke, many hours later?
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
Blaze. As in, she lit HERSELF on fire. Then asked her uncle to take a picture.
-
06-21-19 14:52 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 142Pinehurst.
I'll be in Pinehurst for a few days next week. Does anyone know of any fun young ladies I should look up?
-
06-21-19 09:34 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 666Mugshot
Did you see the mugshot?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 09:09 #4839Regular Member

Posts: 22Any details on this one like what was the rate?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:46 #4838Banned Member

Posts: 719Why, I have seen her before with great results. Been a few years though.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:37 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 200Dovefly
I saw her when I first got into the game around 2012, she was legit. I heard she moved to FL and seems like she is back, but some of the pics are the same that she posted back in 2012. Something seems a little spooky now. Please report back if you try it out now-a-days.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 06:36 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 190Another Liela
Does anyone have any info on this one?
I've tried contacting her many times and no luck.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/323207869091
-
06-21-19 06:19 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 1710I believe she's fake. That ad is posted in multiple cities. No one has ever reported seeing her.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 06:16 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 1710She looks amazing. What's on the menu? PM is fine. Are her fees as high as her website say?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 23:18 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 403I met her last month. That's her, but 10 years ago. She is much skinner now and does not look as good. Make sure you get to an agreement with her about the service you will have. I didn't, and got an upsell.
Originally Posted by Wusher25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






