Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,876 to 25,890 of 30806
-
06-21-19 06:16 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 1711She looks amazing. What's on the menu? PM is fine. Are her fees as high as her website say?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 23:18 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 403I met her last month. That's her, but 10 years ago. She is much skinner now and does not look as good. Make sure you get to an agreement with her about the service you will have. I didn't, and got an upsell.
Originally Posted by Wusher25
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 21:06 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 513Jenna
Plenty of ads for a long time in the area. My pic search didn't come up with anything. Seems like someone looks like this would have been reviewed before this. Any partakers out there that have seen her wish to share.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/017834259952
-
06-20-19 19:56 #4928Regular Member

Posts: 1Any information on Rebecca in Cary?
Does anyone have any experience with this one? I've checked the archives and see a question from the BP days but no responses.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/032897644943
-
06-20-19 17:50 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 689Wow, talk about using fake pics!
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 17:41 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 689See my review in the Fayetteville forum. She's real. Review tells you all you need to know. She's been talked about in the Fayetteville forum for about a week now.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:37 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 513She'll be back
Charity will be here next week. 300 hh 400 hr Not sure I would drop that if I had it.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
http://charitybangs.com/calendar/
-
06-20-19 14:41 #4924Regular Member

Posts: 2Layla Moon
Has anyone seen her lately? I have not seen or heard anything in the last 6 months or so.
-
06-20-19 14:23 #4923Regular Member

Posts: 2Layla Moon.
Has anyone seen Layla Moon lately? Haven't seen or heard much from the last 6 months or so.
-
06-20-19 14:05 #4922Regular Member

Posts: 1Dovefly.
Yeah, I saw her a few times years back. I figured she was long gone. Have there been any recent sightings?
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 12:23 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 125Natasha Capri.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2944708.htm?cat=58
Run don't walk, real pics of course not as done up but super hot. Very fun.
-
06-20-19 11:21 #4920Banned Member

Posts: 565Seconded
Make sure she sends you a current pic. I was already not thrilled with the pics and location, but when I got her to send me one from that day, I realized her posted pics are from about 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 10:22 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 260XGen
I'd like to know, too. Post or PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 09:50 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 37Finding Touring Adult Film Stars
I know Charity Bangs (missed her) and Sheena Ryder have visited town, but is there a list to show all P.S. Touring schedules? Or just hve to follow your favorites and get lucky on catching them?
-
06-20-19 08:44 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 149XGen
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/302424951444
Anyone have any info on this one? Her look is driving me wild.










Reply With Quote





