Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She looks amazing. What's on the menu? PM is fine. Are her fees as high as her website say?
    4 hr, menu is open from my experience.

  2. #4848

    Pinehurst

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Pinehurst for a few days next week. Does anyone know of any fun young ladies I should look up?
    Try ruby or Daniella.

  3. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    What's the best site and tool to search the mugshots. I have found them online but have to just scroll through. Not very user friendly in regards to searching. I am sure there is a better way. I am not good with technology. Even searching on this site is hard for me. Maybe because my phone stinks! LOL.
    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx

    You can select dates male female etc on the left before searching.

  4. #4846

    Try this

    Arrests. Org its hit or miss sometimes they don't have the picture. Or it's sometimes the wrong gender.

  5. #4845

    Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    It is her she is legit.

    She seems to never have incall. Ended up with her in my car at the mall LOL.

    She got 100% naked in my car in the parking deck. Super skinny. I like skinny but she's in the unhealthy looking zone.

    Nice bolt on tits. She bragged about how tight her pussy was to the point of making me finger her. It's true, tightest pussy I've encountered. I did not try to fuck her because of the location / situation. If you experience fitment issues she might be perfect for you. I can't imaging trying to get my dick in there.
    That's kind of funny and ironic that I had a similar experience a couple days ago with a fake asian. I wasn't going to post a review because she was headed to catch the bus as soon as we were done. But the dream goes that I walked in to see the skinniest asian woman I had ever seen. Definitely not like the photos but not bad either. I dreamt the BBBJ and BLS were so good I decided just to end it there. As we were wrapping up I asked to see the kitty. Wow. I commented about how small it was and without hesitation she grabbed my hand and jammed my index finger deep inside. If I were younger I would have extended the visit to give it a go. But the reality is I was done. Kind of like not being able to run in a dream. It just isn't possible and is very frustrating.

    She had only been here a couple of days. Her English was very minimal but from what I could understand she was unhappy the hotel would not let her stay any longer than 2 days without a credit card. I declined to pay the room with my credit card as I've heard that's a pandora's box. And she wasn't happy at all with her boss. I helped her arrange a taxi to the bus station. This is when my dream ended.

  6. #4844

    Milan. Eros Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Milan today, anyone here seen her before and any advice? I've been craving a hot asian.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=4370
    Hey, how was Milan? What are her rates? Please report. THANKS.

  7. #4843

    Mugshots

    What's the best site and tool to search the mugshots. I have found them online but have to just scroll through. Not very user friendly in regards to searching. I am sure there is a better way. I am not good with technology. Even searching on this site is hard for me. Maybe because my phone stinks! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the mugshot?

  8. #4842

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    TMM = Blaze.

    As in, your hair better be on fire if you pay money to see her.
    Dammit! Don't you hate when you come up with a better joke, many hours later?

    Blaze. As in, she lit HERSELF on fire. Then asked her uncle to take a picture.

  9. #4841

    Pinehurst.

    I'll be in Pinehurst for a few days next week. Does anyone know of any fun young ladies I should look up?

  10. #4840

    Mugshot

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Why, I have seen her before with great results. Been a few years though.
    Did you see the mugshot?

  11. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2944708.htm?cat=58

    Run don't walk, real pics of course not as done up but super hot. Very fun.
    Any details on this one like what was the rate?

  12. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    TMM = Blaze.

    As in, your hair better be on fire if you pay money to see her.
    Why, I have seen her before with great results. Been a few years though.

  13. #4837

    Dovefly

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Aka dovefly1@yahoo.com anyone remember her?
    I saw her when I first got into the game around 2012, she was legit. I heard she moved to FL and seems like she is back, but some of the pics are the same that she posted back in 2012. Something seems a little spooky now. Please report back if you try it out now-a-days.

  14. #4836

    Another Liela

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    I've tried contacting her many times and no luck.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/323207869091

  15. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/302424951444

    Anyone have any info on this one? Her look is driving me wild.
    I believe she's fake. That ad is posted in multiple cities. No one has ever reported seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape