Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2944708.htm?cat=58

    Run don't walk, real pics of course not as done up but super hot. Very fun.
    She looks amazing. What's on the menu? PM is fine. Are her fees as high as her website say?

  2. #4833
    I met her last month. That's her, but 10 years ago. She is much skinner now and does not look as good. Make sure you get to an agreement with her about the service you will have. I didn't, and got an upsell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure that's the infamous Jen, frequently mentioned in the adult bookstore thread.

  3. #4832

    Jenna

    Plenty of ads for a long time in the area. My pic search didn't come up with anything. Seems like someone looks like this would have been reviewed before this. Any partakers out there that have seen her wish to share.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/017834259952
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 69AD88CF-EAFB-487A-B45E-5DA4AF49610E.jpg‎  

  4. #4831

    Any information on Rebecca in Cary?

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? I've checked the archives and see a question from the BP days but no responses.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/032897644943

  5. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    TMM = Blaze.

    As in, your hair better be on fire if you pay money to see her.
    Wow, talk about using fake pics!

  6. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Morning Delight last night http://asheville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/705948074796 Reeks of desperation and seemed out of it.

    Texted with no immediate response. Within 30 minutes received 2 texts and 2 phone calls. When I saw, I texted back and she responded with a phone call. Told her can't talk. Continued with text and expressed an interest in daytime playtime. She asked "ready to see me now?" I replied, "no, I need daytime. Where are you?" She gave me an address in Sanford that GPS did not recognize. Told her and she gave me another (street?) name. Negative on that one too. Quickly relegated to the discard pile.
    See my review in the Fayetteville forum. She's real. Review tells you all you need to know. She's been talked about in the Fayetteville forum for about a week now.

  7. #4828

    She'll be back

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMove  [View Original Post]
    I know Charity Bangs (missed her) and Sheena Ryder have visited town, but is there a list to show all P.S. Touring schedules? Or just hve to follow your favorites and get lucky on catching them?
    Charity will be here next week. 300 hh 400 hr Not sure I would drop that if I had it.

    http://charitybangs.com/calendar/

  8. #4827

    Layla Moon

    Has anyone seen her lately? I have not seen or heard anything in the last 6 months or so.

  9. #4826

    Layla Moon.

    Has anyone seen Layla Moon lately? Haven't seen or heard much from the last 6 months or so.

  10. #4825

    Dovefly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Aka dovefly1@yahoo.com anyone remember her?
    Yeah, I saw her a few times years back. I figured she was long gone. Have there been any recent sightings?

  11. #4824

    Natasha Capri.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2944708.htm?cat=58

    Run don't walk, real pics of course not as done up but super hot. Very fun.

  12. #4823

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Morning Delight last night http://asheville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/705948074796 Reeks of desperation and seemed out of it.

    Texted with no immediate response. Within 30 minutes received 2 texts and 2 phone calls. When I saw, I texted back and she responded with a phone call. Told her can't talk. Continued with text and expressed an interest in daytime playtime. She asked "ready to see me now?" I replied, "no, I need daytime. Where are you?" She gave me an address in Sanford that GPS did not recognize. Told her and she gave me another (street?) name. Negative on that one too. Quickly relegated to the discard pile.
    Make sure she sends you a current pic. I was already not thrilled with the pics and location, but when I got her to send me one from that day, I realized her posted pics are from about 10 years ago.

  13. #4822

    XGen

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/302424951444

    Anyone have any info on this one? Her look is driving me wild.
    I'd like to know, too. Post or PM is fine.

  14. #4821

    Finding Touring Adult Film Stars

    I know Charity Bangs (missed her) and Sheena Ryder have visited town, but is there a list to show all P.S. Touring schedules? Or just hve to follow your favorites and get lucky on catching them?

  15. #4820

    XGen

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/302424951444

    Anyone have any info on this one? Her look is driving me wild.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape