Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 23659
-
06-21-19 07:55 #16759Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Happy Fathers Day
It was probably a cute message because you're a sugar DADDY. A bunch of SBs texted me "Happy Daddy's day!" even though I don't have kids either. I think they're just trying to stay in touch.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Or they're looking for money. They usually don't text unless they're looking for money. But that's 100% of them.
-
06-21-19 06:09 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 373Re Meeting for Newbies.
Today is National Selfies Day. Get your foot in door by asking them if they want to share Selfies on NSD. I have found Kik use is increasing which makes it is easy to share without them giving out their number. Do not use Whats App. It uses your contact list. One dumb married SB wouldn't give me her number as she didn't want her hubby to see who she was texting. So she said she uses Whats App. I pointed out that the numbers are visible if he wanted to search her contact list. She had an "Oh Crap" moment then. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 01:55 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 125Any intel on this SB?
Any intel on this below SB?
Originally Posted by CrazySpice
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:02 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 880Coulid not agree more!
And if you can tie the humor to something in their profile that proves you read it, all the better.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 20:38 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 373Sugar Babies like a man with a sense of humor. The sooner you make them laugh the better. They get bored quick reading all the messages they get. Grab their attention with humor.
Originally Posted by Ricrun
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 08:59 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 447YOU are her SD
Maybe it is simple: you are her sugar "daddy" so this was Father's Day!
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 04:56 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 196She's a typical SB. Self-absorbed and busy with her own life. And most likely juggling a few different SDs at the same time.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Maybe she has a new SD who is spending more money on her, so you dropped down the priority list a notch.
-
06-18-19 03:19 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 45Meeting.
Trying to learn how to meet sb in Richmond I been on seeking and it seems pretty dry.
-
06-18-19 00:08 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 3343Interpret
I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?
-
06-17-19 05:42 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 204Kw Spider
Anyone with any experience with her: https://www.seeking.com/member/59b59...f-bd0fd8207b6f.
-
06-17-19 01:16 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 265Sunlight Theory
This is a positive. It shows that you are in control of your sexual health and emotionally capable to share it. There is no need to tell her about all the grimy twat that made you question your status in the first place.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
I have a 19 yr old coed that wanted EVERYTHING covered. Smart girl, she did her research and doesn't want chlamydia in her throat. I got my std test and a vasectomy, next meet up (2 months later) and everything is bareback now. Still shooting my load on her pretty face every time, tho.
-
06-16-19 09:40 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 196100% agree.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Never talk money on Seeking.
-
06-16-19 08:00 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 448I would be careful on how descriptive you get not to cross the "pay 4 play" threshold that gets people banned from Seeking. Leave the direct discussions to text and in person.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 00:14 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 131What an asinine approach. Try asking civvy girls you date if they will have sex with you for no money, see how far you get. In civvy dating, do you ask if the girl will fuck before you take her out to dinner?
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]
The point is, if you want a girl who won't act like a pro, don't treat them like pros. I have given every sugar baby I have hooked up with money. But you would be amazed at how many I have fucked without any specific agreement on it. Treat them like a date, pound'them hard, and slip something into their purse when you are done. That's how you get the most non-pro experience out of it. Sure, lots of SB's won't have sex with you without an explicit agreement on the donation, but lots of them will. And I guarantee you, no true pro will do that. So if you want to eliminate the pros, don't hook up with anyone who insists on talking money in advance.
-
06-15-19 17:58 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 196Go to an online service like Lemonaid: https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/services/std-testing.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
Get yourself tested and show the results to any potential SB. Ask her to do the same, and pay for it.
There are plenty of other similar companies out there, so don't take this post as me endorsing Lemonaid specifically. They all outsource the local testing to a local lab like Quest Diagnostics.
AnyLabTestNow.com is also a reputable and reasonable source for testing.
Also, Lemonaid sells Viagra and Cialis generic at fair prices, and the screening process is easy. I used to buy them from the Indian sellers, but stopped after I ended up with a really questionable batch of pills. The cheapest way to get those meds is to go to Bangkok and buy them OTC. I've flown back with 1,000 pills and never had a problem at customs. The cost there is absurdly cheap.
Both of the places I mention charge about $60 for testing, and the results are emailed in 48 hours or less.









Reply With Quote





