Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16759
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Happy Fathers Day

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?
    It was probably a cute message because you're a sugar DADDY. A bunch of SBs texted me "Happy Daddy's day!" even though I don't have kids either. I think they're just trying to stay in touch.

    Or they're looking for money. They usually don't text unless they're looking for money. But that's 100% of them.

  2. #16758

    Re Meeting for Newbies.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Babies like a man with a sense of humor. The sooner you make them laugh the better. They get bored quick reading all the messages they get. Grab their attention with humor.
    Today is National Selfies Day. Get your foot in door by asking them if they want to share Selfies on NSD. I have found Kik use is increasing which makes it is easy to share without them giving out their number. Do not use Whats App. It uses your contact list. One dumb married SB wouldn't give me her number as she didn't want her hubby to see who she was texting. So she said she uses Whats App. I pointed out that the numbers are visible if he wanted to search her contact list. She had an "Oh Crap" moment then. LOL.

  3. #16757

    Any intel on this SB?

    Any intel on this below SB?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySpice  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her? Is she clean? Share experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ba9b...e-78e95f6cedad

  4. #16756

    Coulid not agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Babies like a man with a sense of humor. The sooner you make them laugh the better. They get bored quick reading all the messages they get. Grab their attention with humor.
    And if you can tie the humor to something in their profile that proves you read it, all the better.

  5. #16755
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricrun  [View Original Post]
    Trying to learn how to meet sb in Richmond I been on seeking and it seems pretty dry.
    Sugar Babies like a man with a sense of humor. The sooner you make them laugh the better. They get bored quick reading all the messages they get. Grab their attention with humor.

  6. #16754

    YOU are her SD

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?
    Maybe it is simple: you are her sugar "daddy" so this was Father's Day!

  7. #16753
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?
    She's a typical SB. Self-absorbed and busy with her own life. And most likely juggling a few different SDs at the same time.

    Maybe she has a new SD who is spending more money on her, so you dropped down the priority list a notch.

  8. #16752

    Meeting.

    Trying to learn how to meet sb in Richmond I been on seeking and it seems pretty dry.

  9. #16751

    Interpret

    I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?

  10. #16750

    Kw Spider

    Anyone with any experience with her: https://www.seeking.com/member/59b59...f-bd0fd8207b6f.

  11. #16749

    Sunlight Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice, I will do that. I just left the escort world after using STG girls for awhile. Wanting a clean start I got a STD test this week that came back clean. Curious about whether Sugar Babies would consider that a plus or will they think I have seen lots of risky women-which I have?
    This is a positive. It shows that you are in control of your sexual health and emotionally capable to share it. There is no need to tell her about all the grimy twat that made you question your status in the first place.

    I have a 19 yr old coed that wanted EVERYTHING covered. Smart girl, she did her research and doesn't want chlamydia in her throat. I got my std test and a vasectomy, next meet up (2 months later) and everything is bareback now. Still shooting my load on her pretty face every time, tho.

  12. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful on how descriptive you get not to cross the "pay 4 play" threshold that gets people banned from Seeking. Leave the direct discussions to text and in person.
    100% agree.

    Never talk money on Seeking.

  13. #16747
    I would be careful on how descriptive you get not to cross the "pay 4 play" threshold that gets people banned from Seeking. Leave the direct discussions to text and in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    No matter what your fetish, your best bet is to describe it in your profile so you don't waste time with those who aren't into it.

    Be up front and let them know what you are looking for in an arrangement. Doing so will eliminate those who aren't into your fetish, and attract those who either are into it, or are willing to learn.

    Just like anything in life. Ask for what you want. You will be surprised to find someone who will provide it.

  14. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.
    What an asinine approach. Try asking civvy girls you date if they will have sex with you for no money, see how far you get. In civvy dating, do you ask if the girl will fuck before you take her out to dinner?

    The point is, if you want a girl who won't act like a pro, don't treat them like pros. I have given every sugar baby I have hooked up with money. But you would be amazed at how many I have fucked without any specific agreement on it. Treat them like a date, pound'them hard, and slip something into their purse when you are done. That's how you get the most non-pro experience out of it. Sure, lots of SB's won't have sex with you without an explicit agreement on the donation, but lots of them will. And I guarantee you, no true pro will do that. So if you want to eliminate the pros, don't hook up with anyone who insists on talking money in advance.

  15. #16745
    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice, I will do that. I just left the escort world after using STG girls for awhile. Wanting a clean start I got a STD test this week that came back clean. Curious about whether Sugar Babies would consider that a plus or will they think I have seen lots of risky women-which I have?
    .
    Go to an online service like Lemonaid: https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/services/std-testing.

    Get yourself tested and show the results to any potential SB. Ask her to do the same, and pay for it.

    There are plenty of other similar companies out there, so don't take this post as me endorsing Lemonaid specifically. They all outsource the local testing to a local lab like Quest Diagnostics.

    AnyLabTestNow.com is also a reputable and reasonable source for testing.

    Also, Lemonaid sells Viagra and Cialis generic at fair prices, and the screening process is easy. I used to buy them from the Indian sellers, but stopped after I ended up with a really questionable batch of pills. The cheapest way to get those meds is to go to Bangkok and buy them OTC. I've flown back with 1,000 pills and never had a problem at customs. The cost there is absurdly cheap.

    Both of the places I mention charge about $60 for testing, and the results are emailed in 48 hours or less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape