Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16744
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I am in contact with her but we haven't discussed details. So far comes across as the typical coed. With more info in hand I shall see where it may lead. Perhaps I will tell her I am a leg man to be sure she shaves them ahead of time.

    I know what mean about stubble. I have run across more than one that neglected to take time to shave for me. I called one out on it and she said was only expecting a quick BJ and not a full romp in the bed.

    I will update if I see her. Going to send her a message that should get her attention for latter today perhaps.
    She was coming from work and we set up same day (another clue this isn't a low volume gal) but didn't mention it. I would have been happy to delay an hour or two for her to freshen up, even than she would have only been a 6. I'll be curious what she charges you.

  2. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/45224...d-76652018aa43

    I saw her a couple months ago in NOVA under a different profile. She only plays covered and is a higher volume SB, really more of a UTR. I've gotten lucky with a ton of first time 18 yo sbs lately so I'm spoiled but she just kind of sucked. Lots of rules and a sense of entitlement. Inflated self worth too, tried to get $700 out of me. Wasn't bad but just totally and completely mediocre.

    Here is my review from the NOVA forum:

    Goes by Emily, I got her down to $250 after meeting at the hotel bar. She's not the best looking but I already had a hotel room from my 10/10 high school stunner earlier. She also had not shaved for a few days, legs were prickly and armpits had stubble. Also, major coffee breadth as she came from work. F*s like a pro, great BBBJ. Once I was ready she whipped out her own condoms and effortlessly rolled it on me before climbing on. I would say she has done sex work for a while. Still a college student so I don't think she's a quite a UTR. She insits on covered full service, with a potential for bareback "down the line" but never CIP.

    I don't plan to repeat, this is routine for her. I like fresh, new SB's and Emily is certainly not fresh or new. Especially since I had just enjoyed a gorgeous and meticulously groomed high school girl who let me ride bareback without a second thought.
    Thanks for the review. I am in contact with her but we haven't discussed details. So far comes across as the typical coed. With more info in hand I shall see where it may lead. Perhaps I will tell her I am a leg man to be sure she shaves them ahead of time.

    I know what mean about stubble. I have run across more than one that neglected to take time to shave for me. I called one out on it and she said was only expecting a quick BJ and not a full romp in the bed.

    I will update if I see her. Going to send her a message that should get her attention for latter today perhaps.

  3. #16742

    Kay Chey Baby, Any feedback?

    Any body seen her? Is she clean? Share experience.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ba9b...e-78e95f6cedad

  4. #16741

    New

    New to this game. Trying to see where to found sb in rva?

  5. #16740

    Vcu4u

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45224...d-76652018aa43

    I saw her a couple months ago in NOVA under a different profile. She only plays covered and is a higher volume SB, really more of a UTR. I've gotten lucky with a ton of first time 18 yo sbs lately so I'm spoiled but she just kind of sucked. Lots of rules and a sense of entitlement. Inflated self worth too, tried to get $700 out of me. Wasn't bad but just totally and completely mediocre.

    Here is my review from the NOVA forum:

    Goes by Emily, I got her down to $250 after meeting at the hotel bar. She's not the best looking but I already had a hotel room from my 10/10 high school stunner earlier. She also had not shaved for a few days, legs were prickly and armpits had stubble. Also, major coffee breadth as she came from work. F*s like a pro, great BBBJ. Once I was ready she whipped out her own condoms and effortlessly rolled it on me before climbing on. I would say she has done sex work for a while. Still a college student so I don't think she's a quite a UTR. She insits on covered full service, with a potential for bareback "down the line" but never CIP.

    I don't plan to repeat, this is routine for her. I like fresh, new SB's and Emily is certainly not fresh or new. Especially since I had just enjoyed a gorgeous and meticulously groomed high school girl who let me ride bareback without a second thought.

  6. #16739
    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    No matter what your fetish, your best bet is to describe it in your profile so you don't waste time with those who aren't into it.

    Be up front and let them know what you are looking for in an arrangement. Doing so will eliminate those who aren't into your fetish, and attract those who either are into it, or are willing to learn.

    Just like anything in life. Ask for what you want. You will be surprised to find someone who will provide it.
    Thanks for the advice, I will do that. I just left the escort world after using STG girls for awhile. Wanting a clean start I got a STD test this week that came back clean. Curious about whether Sugar Babies would consider that a plus or will they think I have seen lots of risky women-which I have?

    One other question. I see a real cutie on Secret Benefits that is not on Seeking. Any chance she is real or are most of those fake with a few real ones on there? I do see the Sugary Sweet girl that people warned about on both sites.

  7. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    I am sure a few of you will tell me to find an escort or go on a Fetish site but I just want a regular SB that won't freak out or be too ticklish for a little fun with her tootsies before moving on to the main event. One I messaged yesterday says she gets tired of guys messaging her about feet so there must be more than me out there looking. Please PM me if you have any confirmed encounters with White or Latino gals who will see older gents. If I find one in my search I will post it up here in case another fan of feet is looking.
    No matter what your fetish, your best bet is to describe it in your profile so you don't waste time with those who aren't into it.

    Be up front and let them know what you are looking for in an arrangement. Doing so will eliminate those who aren't into your fetish, and attract those who either are into it, or are willing to learn.

    Just like anything in life. Ask for what you want. You will be surprised to find someone who will provide it.

  8. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.
    I've had a number of girls over the years see me with no allowance involved.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Then they weren't hookers nor "sugar babies" they were chicks you fucked.

    That's not the topic of conversation.

    A2

  9. #16736
    I have stopped paying an allowance several times, but never without a discussion. That's my objection.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    That statement makes sense if you're only seeing pros. I'm not judging but I stay far, far away from pros or volume girls on SA. It's obviously not what we're talking about here. Like the old saying goes, your experience in the bowl is what you make of it. You go looking for pros and that's what you get. You go looking for something deeper and that's what you'll also get!

  10. #16735
    Very true! This has happened to me when I transitioned a sugar relationship to a vanilla relationship with a woman 30+ years my junior. It does happen.

    The main point is that she told me she didn't want me to think she only wanted to see me for the allowance. She asked to stop the allowance so she could demonstrate her genuine feelings.

    I never decided on my own to stop paying it was a discussion.

    Its happened several times. I'm mid-50's, in very good shape, told I can pass for 10-15 years younger and many young women are attracted to succesful, confident "Silver Foxs". LOL. Most of People Magazines Sexiest Man of the year have been around 50 for the last 20 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    My experience trumps your assumptions. Nobody ever said agreeing to an amount and then not paying. There are a small minority of girls on SA that are genuinely attracted to older guys and the money is secondary to having a connection. Yes, they will all take the money, duh. But in the end some of these girls want a relationship with a great, older daddy figure. Read the stories below of guys having long term relationships with younger girls. Just because you've never experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

  11. #16734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.
    My experience trumps your assumptions. Nobody ever said agreeing to an amount and then not paying. There are a small minority of girls on SA that are genuinely attracted to older guys and the money is secondary to having a connection. Yes, they will all take the money, duh. But in the end some of these girls want a relationship with a great, older daddy figure. Read the stories below of guys having long term relationships with younger girls. Just because you've never experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

  12. #16733
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Something I've done in the past is simply stop gifting after the dead. Not asking ahead of time if it's ok, not making any excuses, just spend a great evening and then go home.
    It sounds like you're taking your life in your hands. If I've been seeing an SB for a long period of time, she'll usually see me occasionally for a little less if I'm short on cash, but there's definitely a limit on that before she becomes irritate. I don't scam hot broke girls for entertainment. You're obviously the reason why I have to pay upfront, which makes the guys and the girls uncomfortable, but everybody's got to look out for the guys like you. I guess we all have to be punished because of the few bad seeds.

  13. #16732
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    Because I met her for a M&G.
    I also did a M&G.

  14. #16731

    Foot Fetish Babies?

    I am sure a few of you will tell me to find an escort or go on a Fetish site but I just want a regular SB that won't freak out or be too ticklish for a little fun with her tootsies before moving on to the main event. One I messaged yesterday says she gets tired of guys messaging her about feet so there must be more than me out there looking. Please PM me if you have any confirmed encounters with White or Latino gals who will see older gents. If I find one in my search I will post it up here in case another fan of feet is looking.

  15. #16730
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they closed this loop.
    Mine's no longer working either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape