Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32979
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about heading to New You. Can anyone PM who they recommend?
    New You isn't known for providing extras, so I'd steer clear. I'd also avoid Kaina, also on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There are plenty of parlors on near Holcomb Bridge that will provide extras so I suggest you target one of those. Start by reading the last 100 pages of this thread and you should find some good intel. If not, TOFTT and report back.

  2. #32978
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientAlien  [View Original Post]
    Mini was the place off of Crossville and Sandy Plains Rd. Not sure if that's considered Roswell or Marietta.
    It's Roswell.

  3. #32977

    KAMP near north Atyanta?

    Hi senior members,

    I'm relatively new to this forum. Can anyone please suggest me any legit KAMP near north Atlanta?

  4. #32976
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Hit Health on 20 over the weekend. So no Anna- she seems popular heard three dudes ask for her. I pulled Amanda or Amelia? Whatever her name looks like late 30's and Thai but said she Chinese again whatever. A bit thinker side compared to the stick think older ladies so I thought massage would be good and strong. Nope. Massage was more like layering oil and lotion not good. Can't dim lights so it was by candle light which helped her face a bit. Finish was ok but the light touch toward the end was pretty good. So if you like the light touch instead of massage, you may want to check this one out. Saw two other older lye 40's looking ladies thinner but not enough for me to want to return. Unless you all tell me Anna is worth the visit.
    Had pretty much same experience this weekend with same girl. Tried to get me to get massage from the skinny granny because she had scheduled appointment within the hour. I refused. She rescheduled appointment. Worst experience I've had there. I asked about lulu an juju or June whom I've had in past 2 months but she said she didn't know them. Said Lucy is in and out on weekends.

  5. #32975

    New You

    I was thinking about heading to New You. Can anyone PM who they recommend?

  6. #32974

    Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to?

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewDolla  [View Original Post]
    Why Pepe whyyyyyy.
    Because it was a great one hit wonder from the early 80's, that's why.

  7. #32973

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    Walked in Friday.

  8. #32972

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    (201) 867-5309.
    Why Pepe whyyyyyy.

  9. #32971

    Yes Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I believe you meant to type Mini, right?
    Mini was the place off of Crossville and Sandy Plains Rd. Not sure if that's considered Roswell or Marietta.

  10. #32970

    Typo ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientAlien  [View Original Post]
    Went to Mimi today to check out the new girl Lisa, very cute and energetic but could not get her to take her top off offered better tip but no dice. She did allow OTC and her breasts were rock hard but I wanted to see them, manage to get her bra unhooked but then she guarded them like Fort Knox. Finish was standard as well as the rates.
    I believe you meant to type Mini, right?

  11. #32969

    Jenny Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    (201) 867-5309.

  12. #32968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I shall try this out.
    She's no Lela Star but the ass is nice, especially bent over. Very soft as well. I almost thought of changing my mind to do FS with her. But I know it'd be rushed and with a girl like that I would want to take my time and get my money's worth. Plus with an ass like that you wouldn't want to bust in the rubber. But she worth seeing naked especially for. 6.

  13. #32967

    Mimi

    Went to Mimi today to check out the new girl Lisa, very cute and energetic but could not get her to take her top off offered better tip but no dice. She did allow OTC and her breasts were rock hard but I wanted to see them, manage to get her bra unhooked but then she guarded them like Fort Knox. Finish was standard as well as the rates.

  14. #32966
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    There was a Jenny there 3 weeks ago. I did a walk in. She was maybe 5'8" fake breasts and a kick ass body. Her face was just so so.

  15. #32965
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught Jenny when she was not with another customer and it was a most excellent experience. So, can someone tell me if there is more on the menu? When I see Listerine in the restroom, I become optimistic. PM would be great!
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape