Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32976
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Hit Health on 20 over the weekend. So no Anna- she seems popular heard three dudes ask for her. I pulled Amanda or Amelia? Whatever her name looks like late 30's and Thai but said she Chinese again whatever. A bit thinker side compared to the stick think older ladies so I thought massage would be good and strong. Nope. Massage was more like layering oil and lotion not good. Can't dim lights so it was by candle light which helped her face a bit. Finish was ok but the light touch toward the end was pretty good. So if you like the light touch instead of massage, you may want to check this one out. Saw two other older lye 40's looking ladies thinner but not enough for me to want to return. Unless you all tell me Anna is worth the visit.
    Had pretty much same experience this weekend with same girl. Tried to get me to get massage from the skinny granny because she had scheduled appointment within the hour. I refused. She rescheduled appointment. Worst experience I've had there. I asked about lulu an juju or June whom I've had in past 2 months but she said she didn't know them. Said Lucy is in and out on weekends.

  2. #32975

    New You

    I was thinking about heading to New You. Can anyone PM who they recommend?

  3. #32974

    Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to?

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewDolla  [View Original Post]
    Why Pepe whyyyyyy.
    Because it was a great one hit wonder from the early 80's, that's why.

  4. #32973

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    Walked in Friday.

  5. #32972

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    (201) 867-5309.
    Why Pepe whyyyyyy.

  6. #32971

    Yes Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I believe you meant to type Mini, right?
    Mini was the place off of Crossville and Sandy Plains Rd. Not sure if that's considered Roswell or Marietta.

  7. #32970

    Typo ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AncientAlien  [View Original Post]
    Went to Mimi today to check out the new girl Lisa, very cute and energetic but could not get her to take her top off offered better tip but no dice. She did allow OTC and her breasts were rock hard but I wanted to see them, manage to get her bra unhooked but then she guarded them like Fort Knox. Finish was standard as well as the rates.
    I believe you meant to type Mini, right?

  8. #32969

    Jenny Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    (201) 867-5309.

  9. #32968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I shall try this out.
    She's no Lela Star but the ass is nice, especially bent over. Very soft as well. I almost thought of changing my mind to do FS with her. But I know it'd be rushed and with a girl like that I would want to take my time and get my money's worth. Plus with an ass like that you wouldn't want to bust in the rubber. But she worth seeing naked especially for. 6.

  10. #32967

    Mimi

    Went to Mimi today to check out the new girl Lisa, very cute and energetic but could not get her to take her top off offered better tip but no dice. She did allow OTC and her breasts were rock hard but I wanted to see them, manage to get her bra unhooked but then she guarded them like Fort Knox. Finish was standard as well as the rates.

  11. #32966
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    There was a Jenny there 3 weeks ago. I did a walk in. She was maybe 5'8" fake breasts and a kick ass body. Her face was just so so.

  12. #32965
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught Jenny when she was not with another customer and it was a most excellent experience. So, can someone tell me if there is more on the menu? When I see Listerine in the restroom, I become optimistic. PM would be great!
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.

  13. #32964

    AMPs in Atlanta

    Can someone one please share some good / friendly AMPs in atlanta which make you happy. Ivwill be visiting and want to try one.

  14. #32963

    Tiger Spa

    I seldom do the Spa scene, but decided to go to Tiger Spa due to there being some "Latina flavor" there. I was greeted by mamasan (why do they always have an apron and slippers on LOL). I asked if a couple certain ladies were there. She told me one of them was so I drew her. She called out the girl's name (Linda) as I was taken to a room. I saw her walk by and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Someone on here reviewed Linda before as having mostly ass. That is so true: small B cup tits and a huge ass. Asked me right away what I wanted. Told her just a nude HJ. First she had me sit up, then grinded that big ass between my legs. Then turned around and kissed my neck and shoulders as I saw that huge ass in the mirror. Gave a 5 minute massage and then flip. I scooted down off the table a bit so I could get a great view of her ass in the mirror. Gave a great HJ. The only bad thing was the fake moaning and the "Ay que rico papi!" But her ass was enough to do the deed. Afterwards she wiped me off then sprayed her hands with some sanitizer that smelled like it had heavy rubbing alcohol in it. Total damage was. 6 + . 6 I gave her 130 (didn't have change) and she actually brought me the 10 bucks back. It was an "average spa" visit. I would come back if I was in the Spa mood.

  15. #32962
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    If you type in rubmaps. CH you are fine, the site is OK -- the problem is if you type in rubmaps.COM you get redirected to spam site. They moved to foreign server couple years ago and looks like something expired on the old. Com URL.
    Interesting. They're allegedly hosted in Switzerland now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape