Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32967

    Mimi

    Went to Mimi today to check out the new girl Lisa, very cute and energetic but could not get her to take her top off offered better tip but no dice. She did allow OTC and her breasts were rock hard but I wanted to see them, manage to get her bra unhooked but then she guarded them like Fort Knox. Finish was standard as well as the rates.

  2. #32966
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.
    There was a Jenny there 3 weeks ago. I did a walk in. She was maybe 5'8" fake breasts and a kick ass body. Her face was just so so.

  3. #32965
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught Jenny when she was not with another customer and it was a most excellent experience. So, can someone tell me if there is more on the menu? When I see Listerine in the restroom, I become optimistic. PM would be great!
    WTF, I was there around 12:30 and asked for Jenny. The girl gave me a puzzled look and said "no one here by that name". Did you do a walk in? They never answer the phone.

  4. #32964

    AMPs in Atlanta

    Can someone one please share some good / friendly AMPs in atlanta which make you happy. Ivwill be visiting and want to try one.

  5. #32963

    Tiger Spa

    I seldom do the Spa scene, but decided to go to Tiger Spa due to there being some "Latina flavor" there. I was greeted by mamasan (why do they always have an apron and slippers on LOL). I asked if a couple certain ladies were there. She told me one of them was so I drew her. She called out the girl's name (Linda) as I was taken to a room. I saw her walk by and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Someone on here reviewed Linda before as having mostly ass. That is so true: small B cup tits and a huge ass. Asked me right away what I wanted. Told her just a nude HJ. First she had me sit up, then grinded that big ass between my legs. Then turned around and kissed my neck and shoulders as I saw that huge ass in the mirror. Gave a 5 minute massage and then flip. I scooted down off the table a bit so I could get a great view of her ass in the mirror. Gave a great HJ. The only bad thing was the fake moaning and the "Ay que rico papi!" But her ass was enough to do the deed. Afterwards she wiped me off then sprayed her hands with some sanitizer that smelled like it had heavy rubbing alcohol in it. Total damage was. 6 + . 6 I gave her 130 (didn't have change) and she actually brought me the 10 bucks back. It was an "average spa" visit. I would come back if I was in the Spa mood.

  6. #32962
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    If you type in rubmaps. CH you are fine, the site is OK -- the problem is if you type in rubmaps.COM you get redirected to spam site. They moved to foreign server couple years ago and looks like something expired on the old. Com URL.
    Interesting. They're allegedly hosted in Switzerland now.

  7. #32961
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockPitch  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by last week to try out this place for the first time. It was around 7:00 pm, greeted by Chinese named who said her name was Lily, probably 50 ish. Gave great massage, at one point after the flip pointed "down there" and I said yes. Good HJ, prostate massage also, damage 60 for 1 hour massage, I tipped 40. I was visiting the area so don't live there, but will return when I'm back in the area. But are there any younger providers there?
    None that most of us are aware of.

  8. #32960
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    Mary could easy pass for about 30.

    Sorry to hear she is gone.
    You can probably add 10 to the age they give you. Once they get really old, they just look old. Girls I thought might be 30's were actually late 40's.

  9. #32959

    Katy Massage

    I finally caught Jenny when she was not with another customer and it was a most excellent experience. So, can someone tell me if there is more on the menu? When I see Listerine in the restroom, I become optimistic. PM would be great!

  10. #32958
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Long time customer there.
    So? Unless you've seen Amy's driver's license, you're not going to know her exact age.

  11. #32957

    Rubmas.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    If you get a drop down when you put the word "rub" into your browser choose the option with "find your happy ending " in the sentence. You'll be able to access the site then. I had the same problem yesterday until I figured it out.
    If you type in rubmaps. CH you are fine, the site is OK -- the problem is if you type in rubmaps.COM you get redirected to spam site. They moved to foreign server couple years ago and looks like something expired on the old. Com URL.

  12. #32956
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How do you know Amy is almost 50?
    Long time customer there.

  13. #32955
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood for a little play / action Saturday so I stopped at Tao Daily spa only to find all the three girls there were busy. Next stop was Best Day and was greeted by an attractive, fairly young girl that quickly sent a message "I am not going to play with you so take a hike!" Asked if the girl I had seen in a previous visit was there (to help establish my credibility) but was told she was busy. No smile, no eye contact, no nothing. So I no stay. Business must be booming for them!

    Went down the street to Kaina Massage. Met by a nice looking girl, slightly older (45-50?) She seemed very sweet and got a great massage but was all DIY with not much else. May return to see if further visits yields anything more.
    I don't think Kaina has ever been a spot for us. In that area there are better spots to hit. Best Day was a rising star, guess some of the ladies there aren't excited about that. You could go a few miles east and find good spots.

  14. #32954

    Q Massage

    Stopped by last week to try out this place for the first time. It was around 7:00 pm, greeted by Chinese named who said her name was Lily, probably 50 ish. Gave great massage, at one point after the flip pointed "down there" and I said yes. Good HJ, prostate massage also, damage 60 for 1 hour massage, I tipped 40. I was visiting the area so don't live there, but will return when I'm back in the area. But are there any younger providers there?

  15. #32953

    Rubnaps

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    If you get a drop down when you put the word "rub" into your browser choose the option with "find your happy ending " in the sentence. You'll be able to access the site then. I had the same problem yesterday until I figured it out.
    Thanks for the help, it worked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape