Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,536 to 26,550 of 59517
-
06-18-19 18:04 #32982Banned Member

Posts: 2410It doesn't matter for $39.95
They all give the same service.
Originally Posted by Yeehaw
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 17:26 #32981Senior Member

Posts: 322Amanda aka Bella, aka Jessie when she was at Yan
She is the most non engaged girl you can get there.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 16:56 #32980Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 16:55 #32979Banned Member

Posts: 13634New You isn't known for providing extras, so I'd steer clear. I'd also avoid Kaina, also on Holcomb Bridge Rd. There are plenty of parlors on near Holcomb Bridge that will provide extras so I suggest you target one of those. Start by reading the last 100 pages of this thread and you should find some good intel. If not, TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Yeehaw
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 13:42 #32978Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's Roswell.
Originally Posted by AncientAlien
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 12:46 #32977Regular Member

Posts: 4KAMP near north Atyanta?
Hi senior members,
I'm relatively new to this forum. Can anyone please suggest me any legit KAMP near north Atlanta?
-
06-18-19 12:18 #32976Senior Member

Posts: 289Had pretty much same experience this weekend with same girl. Tried to get me to get massage from the skinny granny because she had scheduled appointment within the hour. I refused. She rescheduled appointment. Worst experience I've had there. I asked about lulu an juju or June whom I've had in past 2 months but she said she didn't know them. Said Lucy is in and out on weekends.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 10:18 #32975Regular Member

Posts: 6New You
I was thinking about heading to New You. Can anyone PM who they recommend?
-
06-18-19 08:15 #32974Banned Member

Posts: 1610Jenny Jenny, who can I turn to?
Because it was a great one hit wonder from the early 80's, that's why.
Originally Posted by PewPewDolla
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 06:49 #32973Senior Member

Posts: 281Katy
Walked in Friday.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 06:11 #32972Senior Member

Posts: 83Why
Why Pepe whyyyyyy.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 05:22 #32971Senior Member

Posts: 39Yes Mini
Mini was the place off of Crossville and Sandy Plains Rd. Not sure if that's considered Roswell or Marietta.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 00:11 #32970Banned Member

Posts: 1610Typo ?
I believe you meant to type Mini, right?
Originally Posted by AncientAlien
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 20:42 #32969Banned Member

Posts: 2410Jenny Jenny
(201) 867-5309.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 18:39 #32968Senior Member

Posts: 4061She's no Lela Star but the ass is nice, especially bent over. Very soft as well. I almost thought of changing my mind to do FS with her. But I know it'd be rushed and with a girl like that I would want to take my time and get my money's worth. Plus with an ass like that you wouldn't want to bust in the rubber. But she worth seeing naked especially for. 6.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





