Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 523 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Am I getting overly cautious in my old age?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/187755847409
    No! Always always always trust your instincts in this game. Yes it is possible the guys were there for her protection, but it is also possible they were there for other reasons. Our safety is just as important as the safety of the providers. I have had radio silence from ladies perhaps because they did not get a good vibe from our initial contact. I have canceled on ladies or decided not to book because I did not get a good vibe. There are others to see. Hopefully you will find a lady that will become an ATF and you won't have to worry about the BS. You can just call, book and have a great time. Stay safe.

  2. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Been meaning to try her out. If I do I'll report back but in the meantime you should reach out and see how she responds.
    I have texted her and she responds and then goes silent like she is just wasting peoples time.

  3. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    No. This girl doesn't have tattos. She use to drive a blue Audi A4. She mow Drives a White Acura tlx.
    I haven't seen her in years but the last time I spoke with her was probably a couple years ago and she was living / working at a strip club in Boston. She may visit this area on occasion.

  4. #1060

    Alissa. Alyssa. Mirissa.

    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Alyssa that lives in condos dirty blonde great rack and just all around great girl w tattoos.
    No. This girl doesn't have tattos. She use to drive a blue Audi A4. She mow Drives a White Acura tlx.

  5. #1059

    Lizzie

    Ok.

    Text this girl and she said yes to DFK and hr for 1. 2.

    Got there in Danbury and no DFK. What a turn off for me.

    Travel an hr for a let down. Disgussing.

    Also only got an 1/2 hr instead of an hr-2nd let down.

    Girl is close to photos but not her.

    Gave good BBBJ and took it well in 3 positions will do greek for.

    Extra. Also BBFS is there for extra.

    She is worth it but not a true GFE, for me not a repeat due to the lying.

    Of no DFK.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/688610342429

  6. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. I'm looking for Alyssa or Alissa in Naugatuck. She stayed in a residence up the hill behind Walmart. Use to drive a blue Audi A4. Any ever seen her?
    Are you talking about Alyssa that lives in condos dirty blonde great rack and just all around great girl w tattoos.

  7. #1057

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
    Been meaning to try her out. If I do I'll report back but in the meantime you should reach out and see how she responds.

  8. #1056

    Weird encounter with Bella

    Bella is pretty well known and somewhat rather well reviewed. I have always been wanting to meet her and I set something up with her last week. Everything was pretty straight forward and when I was pulling into a well known no-tel in the waterbury area, one which I'm not the hugest fan but it's not terrible, she tells me she will be 10 minutes late. So I pull in and park. Shortly thereafter she arrives with a younger looking guy. Quite frankly, I wasn't too take by what I saw get out of the car. She looked like she just rolled out of bed but that wasn't the problem. What bothered me was that the guy with her was lurking around the parking lot and there was a second older white guy who then showed up and hanging out with the other guy. All in all I just didn't get a good feeling. She called me and told me she was ready shortly thereafter but I had already left and told her I wasn't comfortable with those two guys in the parking lot. She tried to assure me and told me she would come out and meet me, but it that bad feeling just stuck in my head as I considered turning around so I told her sorry but it isn't going to happen.

    Am I getting overly cautious in my old age?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/187755847409

  9. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. I'm looking for Alyssa or Alissa in Naugatuck. She stayed in a residence up the hill behind Walmart. Use to drive a blue Audi A4. Any ever seen her?
    Wasnt she reviewed back in NOV 2018. Please let me know if she is working again.

  10. #1054

    Alyssa or alissa in Naugatuck.

    Hey gents. I'm looking for Alyssa or Alissa in Naugatuck. She stayed in a residence up the hill behind Walmart. Use to drive a blue Audi A4. Any ever seen her?

  11. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbxyz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.
    You dodged a bullet. She's bad news. Run, don't walk.

  12. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
    I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.

  13. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Intel8088  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.
    Thanks for the info. I won't.

  14. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.
    Good sir, just change your phone number if you think you've ruined your shot.

  15. #1049

    Alyssa in beacon falls

    Hey guys any of you one of Alyssa's regulars she has a incall in beacon falls at her residence I got a new phone and lost her contact she is great and like to re connect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape