Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 524 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbxyz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.
    You dodged a bullet. She's bad news. Run, don't walk.

  2. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
    I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.

  3. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Intel8088  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.
    Thanks for the info. I won't.

  4. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.
    Good sir, just change your phone number if you think you've ruined your shot.

  5. #1049

    Alyssa in beacon falls

    Hey guys any of you one of Alyssa's regulars she has a incall in beacon falls at her residence I got a new phone and lost her contact she is great and like to re connect.

  6. #1048

    Linda in Waterbury

    Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.

  7. #1047

    Linda in Waterbury.

    Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8A71B584-D227-481E-9317-C046EC248ABB.jpeg‎   2CC1FD17-CFC1-494E-8953-111018F29CC3.jpeg‎  

  8. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
    Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.

  9. #1045

    Fun in my jungle of love?

    Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232

  10. #1044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.

  11. #1043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Thinking about seeing her. You guys think its really worth it?

  12. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.
    FYI, she's running new ads -- replied to this ad and didn't realize it was Bella until I typed in the number and it brought up her messaging thread -.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...u/190909732800

  13. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFlyA1021  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple dreams with these bitties, together and both separately. Both girls are actually friendly and rather pleasant to be around other then in the bedroom, Bella is an absolute riot and will have you laughing the entire time. And both of their pics are as accurate and currant as you can get. That's exactly what they look like in real life. Or they possibly look even better in real life actually. Bell is thin but not where in the realm of emaciated. She looks like she works out for hours everyday. She has a really toned body including perfect abs to go along with it. Her kitty is so tight, I thought it was her butt hole in the first dream I had of her.
    Contacted Bella tonight. She texted back that she and Jasmine have booked some doubles tonight at Bella's incall. I have not seen Bella. Jasmine is great.

  14. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.
    Not sure what you mean. Her best friend is Jasmine. Jasmine's pictures are accurate.


    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-escort-waterbury-479271

  15. #1039

    RE: Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    Copied from the link provided.

    "Hey guys Maria here and I'm back. Young thick blonde with the seeetest personality. Only doing outcalls or car date and only available a few hours 9-2 on wed".
    Attached is a copy of my text convo with this girl. It seems pretty clear she did state incall available. Can't always trust what these girls say in there ads nor in there texts / calls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape