Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7843
-
06-10-19 14:23 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-10-19 14:11 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury.
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-09-19 21:15 #1046Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 19:54 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 309Fun in my jungle of love?
Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
-
06-08-19 15:10 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.
-
06-08-19 10:49 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Thinking about seeing her. You guys think its really worth it?
-
06-07-19 18:51 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 335FYI, she's running new ads -- replied to this ad and didn't realize it was Bella until I typed in the number and it brought up her messaging thread -.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...u/190909732800
-
06-07-19 18:10 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 309Contacted Bella tonight. She texted back that she and Jasmine have booked some doubles tonight at Bella's incall. I have not seen Bella. Jasmine is great.
Originally Posted by GoFlyA1021
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:44 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 309Not sure what you mean. Her best friend is Jasmine. Jasmine's pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-escort-waterbury-479271
-
06-06-19 19:49 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 174RE: Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only
Attached is a copy of my text convo with this girl. It seems pretty clear she did state incall available. Can't always trust what these girls say in there ads nor in there texts / calls.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 16:39 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 660Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.
Originally Posted by Pitohui
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 14:47 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 207https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...terbury-482904
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
Beware the pictures she uses are not current. She is at least 20 lbs lighter, and emaciated looking. Nice enough girl but high mileage. She used to stay on M street with one of her best friends until the bust. Decent BBJ and that's where I finished as I love my cock to stick it in her raw, which is what she offered.
-
06-06-19 12:45 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 26Bella bellz
Search for her on skip she will pop up. Everyone says she is greaat I thought so too. However she gave me something after my BBFS visit with her. Other than that she is very worth it, very nice, kinda crazy in the head but over all cool person.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 11:24 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 259Bella Bellz
Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!
-
06-06-19 11:05 #1034Regular Member

Posts: 1Awesome dream
I'm new to this site but I have seen plenty of reviews and I'm glad I trusted you guys cause I had a dream with Jasmine and it was amazing. I'm glad she was the real deal and made me feel really comfortable, Head was great and her kitty was tight, def going to see her again. And thank you all for the reports it really helped cause last time I got robbed.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271









Reply With Quote





