Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7848
-
06-10-19 20:55 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 141You dodged a bullet. She's bad news. Run, don't walk.
Originally Posted by Bbxyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:34 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 74I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:33 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for the info. I won't.
Originally Posted by Intel8088
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:32 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 74Good sir, just change your phone number if you think you've ruined your shot.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 14:51 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 35Alyssa in beacon falls
Hey guys any of you one of Alyssa's regulars she has a incall in beacon falls at her residence I got a new phone and lost her contact she is great and like to re connect.
-
06-10-19 14:23 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-10-19 14:11 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury.
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-09-19 21:15 #1046Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 19:54 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 309Fun in my jungle of love?
Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
-
06-08-19 15:10 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.
-
06-08-19 10:49 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Thinking about seeing her. You guys think its really worth it?
-
06-07-19 18:51 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 335FYI, she's running new ads -- replied to this ad and didn't realize it was Bella until I typed in the number and it brought up her messaging thread -.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...u/190909732800
-
06-07-19 18:10 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 309Contacted Bella tonight. She texted back that she and Jasmine have booked some doubles tonight at Bella's incall. I have not seen Bella. Jasmine is great.
Originally Posted by GoFlyA1021
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 20:44 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 309Not sure what you mean. Her best friend is Jasmine. Jasmine's pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-escort-waterbury-479271
-
06-06-19 19:49 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 174RE: Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only
Attached is a copy of my text convo with this girl. It seems pretty clear she did state incall available. Can't always trust what these girls say in there ads nor in there texts / calls.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





