Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 614 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5956

    Spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    Where exactly is spot?

  2. #5955
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreaper  [View Original Post]
    Anything happening on Boulder lately. Down here tonight looking for action!
    Just took a long slow troll down and absolutely nothing! Don't waste your time.

  3. #5954

    Boulder

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Boulder Hwy from Charleston Bl. To about Lamb Bl. Sometimes out as far as Flamingo Rd.

    6 am to noon is about the worst time in my experience, except when the temperature gets over 95 or so.

    Basically when it's hot, you are better off trolling late at night and early in the morning. When the temperature is mild you see way more in the afternoon and early evening. It's not a hard and fast rule, but we're playing percentages here.
    Anything happening on Boulder lately. Down here tonight looking for action!

  4. #5953

    Boulder

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Boulder Hwy from Charleston Bl. To about Lamb Bl. Sometimes out as far as Flamingo Rd.

    6 am to noon is about the worst time in my experience, except when the temperature gets over 95 or so.

    Basically when it's hot, you are better off trolling late at night and early in the morning. When the temperature is mild you see way more in the afternoon and early evening. It's not a hard and fast rule, but we're playing percentages here.
    Anything happening on Boulder lately. Down here tonight looking for action!

  5. #5952

    Nice job!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    Quite a few WSW's out today.

  6. #5951

    Trop. Today

    A few for the crew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1274.jpg‎   IMG_1275.jpg‎   IMG_1276.jpg‎   IMG_1279.jpg‎   IMG_1280.jpg‎  

    IMG_1282.jpg‎   IMG_1283.jpg‎   IMG_1284.jpg‎   IMG_1285.jpg‎   IMG_1286.jpg‎  


  7. #5950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Early AM

    Trop was kinda busy early this morning, hung out with some friends from out of town, they were on the strip so when I left at 2 am I decided to take a ride down Trop. There were at least 15 SW's out spread out around the normal hot spots and walking back and forth. Wasn't really planning on seeing anyone unless something I could not pass up caught my attention. A few did but by the time I got to them they were gone. Made about 4 passes before spotting one, a nice ebony SW, asked about her coming with me to the house, she politely declined. Further down the street I spotted another hot one, pulled over and it turned out to be one I've seen a few times, she's been looking hotter and hotter each time I see her. Picked her up but we both decided we were too tired so I dropped her off and took my ass home. Earlier this week I started to get a room close by for last night but I guarantee if I had, there would not have been one out there!

  8. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnasty  [View Original Post]
    She was cool until I got burned. Becareful with this one.
    What happened with her?

  9. #5948

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl on my last trip. Menu is wide open and prices are low. Good attitude and good looking too. I had her come to me because that incall is in a shady place.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...7187/1/2299753
    She sucks cock like her life depended.

    On it. And smokes alot of crack bbj was nice but cost.

    Me a trip to the clinic.

  10. #5947

    She sucks like her life depended on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl on my last trip. Menu is wide open and prices are low. Good attitude and good looking too. I had her come to me because that incall is in a shady place.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...7187/1/2299753
    She was cool until I got burned. Becareful with this one.

  11. #5946

    Nice pics!! Crave!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few from the last couple days.
    Good job on pics.

  12. #5945

    Take her to the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Watnow78  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of booking a room here in a couple of weeks. Just wondering how strict is the Hotel on bringing back a SW to your room.
    Give the girl a normal pair of sneakers to wear. When they take off the heels then nobody will notice them walking with you to your room.

    GB40.

  13. #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few from the last couple days.
    You get the Asian chick number?

  14. #5943

    Trop. Talent

    A few from the last couple days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1251.jpg‎   IMG_1258.jpg‎   IMG_1259.jpg‎   IMG_1261.jpg‎   IMG_1264.jpg‎  

    IMG_1265.jpg‎   IMG_1269.jpg‎   IMG_1272.jpg‎   IMG_1273.jpg‎   IMG_0390.jpg‎  


  15. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    CM, you are the man! Love the pic of blondie with ass cheeks poking out and cop car behind her. Balls man. Balls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape