Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 9196
-
06-09-19 17:25 #5956Regular Member

Posts: 13Spot?
Where exactly is spot?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 03:23 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 28Just took a long slow troll down and absolutely nothing! Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by TheCreaper
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 23:23 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 28Boulder
Anything happening on Boulder lately. Down here tonight looking for action!
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 23:12 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 28Boulder
Anything happening on Boulder lately. Down here tonight looking for action!
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 22:47 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 799Nice job!
Quite a few WSW's out today.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 19:20 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Today
A few for the crew.
-
06-08-19 13:16 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 1570Early AM
Trop was kinda busy early this morning, hung out with some friends from out of town, they were on the strip so when I left at 2 am I decided to take a ride down Trop. There were at least 15 SW's out spread out around the normal hot spots and walking back and forth. Wasn't really planning on seeing anyone unless something I could not pass up caught my attention. A few did but by the time I got to them they were gone. Made about 4 passes before spotting one, a nice ebony SW, asked about her coming with me to the house, she politely declined. Further down the street I spotted another hot one, pulled over and it turned out to be one I've seen a few times, she's been looking hotter and hotter each time I see her. Picked her up but we both decided we were too tired so I dropped her off and took my ass home. Earlier this week I started to get a room close by for last night but I guarantee if I had, there would not have been one out there!
-
06-07-19 17:11 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 644What happened with her?
Originally Posted by Dnasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:47 #5948Regular Member

Posts: 4Be careful
She sucks cock like her life depended.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
On it. And smokes alot of crack bbj was nice but cost.
Me a trip to the clinic.
-
06-07-19 10:45 #5947Regular Member

Posts: 4She sucks like her life depended on it
She was cool until I got burned. Becareful with this one.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 08:13 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 330Nice pics!! Crave!
Good job on pics.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 00:00 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 1653Take her to the room
Give the girl a normal pair of sneakers to wear. When they take off the heels then nobody will notice them walking with you to your room.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
06-06-19 15:06 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 527You get the Asian chick number?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 14:14 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
A few from the last couple days.
-
06-03-19 19:13 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 99CM, you are the man! Love the pic of blondie with ass cheeks poking out and cop car behind her. Balls man. Balls.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





