Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7371
-
06-04-19 17:49 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 102Amanda
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/717686246777
Anyone seen her before? I can't find any reviews and would like some info if possible before I vist her. Plan on doing a qv before the weeks out and will review after.
-
06-04-19 17:41 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 102Ty for the prices, but more then I want to spend. As soon as I say she has done no incalls she has one everyday this week.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 17:37 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 667http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/184693021551
Can anyone confirm legitimacy of "Blue"? Been seeing a lot of ads go up and down with this.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/699201863983
Would like to know if Cindy Gold is good to if anyone has seen her.
Sorry I haven't been reviewing, it's been difficult to schedule a dream.
-
06-04-19 17:36 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 178Short lived
https://www.wwlp.com/news/crime/five...ome/2051778665
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
Someone looked familiar in this news article. LOL That explains why the negative ads keep coming and her own ads stopped.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/618318522655
-
06-04-19 15:33 #1037Regular Member

Posts: 19A ghost of years past
I think she's been out of the game for a while. I vaguely remember negative posts about her on the old The Erotic Review (TER).
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:25 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 126Act like you belong.
As others have said the most important thing is to act like you belong there.
That holds true for most situations, and always have something prepared as an excuse. Use the same excuse and it'll become even more believable because of how you'll say it.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 13:25 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks.
Thanks for taking one for the team was going to see her for a qv for 60 also, she was just too slow with the text like 1 hr between texts, But the fact that she's a whale means I have to pass.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 10:59 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 502Vicky
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/425106973155
I texted her yesterday around 10 am asking what the roses for a QV would be? 11 + hours later she gets back to me.
60. A few more questions go unanswered. At 12, am that is, I get "would you like to come see me?" "Well now it's late, is it going to be worth it?" I reply. "Well I think so", sends back. Intrigued, I figure WTH.
Low end motel in WS. As she opened the door, I noticed that she's bigger than the photos, Much Bigger. But I'm there, it's late, little K said go for it. No one else in the room or around, no signs of use. We get undressed, & she gets even bigger!
BBBJ, just ok. I started to play, she was wet, once I found it! Although w / a FIV, she came alive, BBBJ got much better. With this in mind, thinking it would improve her performance, I offer DATY & DATO, she jumps up to check her phone, "did I agree to that?" in an indignant tone. So that's a hard no. BB is off the table for those wondering so I put on XL condom, that I brought, so as not to completely restrict the blood flow to my cock, after she opened it & inspected it at length (WTF?) She goes to climb on, but she starts to pull on the tip, flicking it. "You know what, I'm going to use one of my condoms" "What?" Now I'm like, just get this over with, $ already gone, & this crazy **** going to make a huge fucking scene possible call the cops, so I switch. More head, then I throw her back into mish. She's tighter then most, I'd have to say. I pin her knees up by her armpits, and pound to my hearts desire, long, hard, deep strokes. She was very vocal as I grabbed a fun bag for extra leverage. Finished after 10 min. Cleaned up & left.
To sum up:
Pros- great boobs, BJ got better w / vag stimulation, but stops herself before she cums, takes a good pounding.
Cons- she's an iceberg, as big as the one that took down the Titanic! Everything is an upcharge apparently.
I won't repeat.
-
06-04-19 09:03 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 399I've Said
I just say I'm visiting a friend. I've only been asked a couple times. Just like the others say just walk in like you own the place. If I'm dreaming close to home and I'm asked why I'm staying with them ( at check in), I say contractors are finishing my floors. The house really stinks. But I've only been asked once.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-19 04:49 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 317Just walk in straight faced and confident like you belong there and know where you're going. Usually that's enough for people to leave you alone. Whenever you see people crashing big events they always say acting like you belong there is the most important part. If it's a pretty mainstream hotel or whatever they might have the layout on Google maps so you can check that out ahead of time to know exactly where the elevators are, just make sure you delete it from your history.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 23:58 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 178Haven't had to use it yet, but I would say that I'm visiting relatives that came to town. If it matters, plural sounds more believable to me (E. G. Relatives vs. Singular brother, sister, cousin, etc.).
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 22:25 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 755Walking by the Front Desk
If asked, I say I'm visiting a friend. I'll usually have a coffee in my hand, or a half dozen donuts.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-19 16:29 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 667What to do?
Hello fellow mongers.
For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
-
06-02-19 12:25 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 50260 BBBJ CIMwS, 120 hhr, but everything is extra.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:01 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 356Saw Tonya this past winter
We were in contact for a bit this winter, but she began to hit me up for money pretty regularly. When I saw her she had lost quite a bit of weight, which didn't look bad, I guess, but I liked her better when she was a little curvier.
The body kept me coming back, but to be honest she was pretty unenthusiastic every time. Others have said she was more fun, so maybe she just didn't like me much, but she never seemed to put any effort into it at all, and after a while I just got bored with that.
Originally Posted by MeliKey123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






