Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 6980
-
06-02-19 13:18 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 1715No comment
Top After seeing those SA pics of yours an the comments I will say nothing about the SA lady I met sat night. No matter that my meet was good but Yours has to be fantastic.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
This is all time top 5 for sure. How much?
I'm sure your PM will be loaded with digit requests. But when you are ready you can share.
-
06-02-19 11:16 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 1334Wow!
Incedible. Great pics.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 15:29 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 1041SA Baby
Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.
Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.
Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.
P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.
-
05-30-19 09:22 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 626sorry... repeat post
Last edited by Sutigel2; 05-30-19 at 09:24. Reason: Meant to be PM
-
05-29-19 14:07 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 244I've seen her a few times. Even had a threesome with her and her friend. She is not a girly girl by any means and cone across as a tough girl but she is a sweetie when you get to know her. . Used to be hooked but kicked that habit. I have not seen her in a while since she now dates a biker.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:47 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 626She was one of the first girls I met from SA. Nice enough in the hour I spent with her, but a little sketchy.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Appearance was above average. Performance and menu were very average. Never repeated.
-
05-28-19 20:18 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 561She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 19:59 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 244XoNatalieBabyXo
https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down
-
05-26-19 21:20 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 5229Avoid
Here's one to avoid:
https://www.seeking.com/member/10421...9-c784ef0ee3cd
Ana333 sugarbaby.
26 Female Meriden, Connecticut, United States.
Formerly,
3 x_marimari.
25 Female Connecticut, Connecticut, United States.
Ready for something new!
Member Since Sep 27,2018.
Huge time waster and wants cash, 100+, for a public meet.
Under her old profile months ago, I told her no, and how I only do free meet and greets.
No date but a month or two later, she hits my phone text with messages crying poverty. Sorry, the answer is still no.
More months go by and she has a new SA ID.
Don't waste your time on this one.
BMD.
-
05-25-19 18:06 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 1041The girl might look hot, but she's trouble. Best to move on.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 11:35 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 660The Art of the Deal
Dude, you did the right thing. This girl is likely a professional con-artist. But driving up in a brand new Mercedes is just bad form. She must think guys are completely stupid or perhaps its central to the con itself, projecting an image of being such a successful sugar baby, guys will throw gifts her way without even questioning it.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 10:31 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 856Gift and dash
I saw myself driving with her behind me and her taking an unanticipated turn never to be seen again. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. By the way she was driving a brand new Mercedes C400 AMG, nice ride.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 07:21 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 5229My gut says no to that. Red flags in original post.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
Further, she's 30 yrs old and lists her other location as NYC and Boston. She's done this before.
BMD.
-
05-24-19 23:45 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 377Buy it
Go to the store, buy the item, keep the receipt, lock the item in your trunk. Let her know she can have it when she's leaving your place, provided you get what you want. Otherwise, you have the receipt, return the item.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 22:14 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 5229You did the right thing but I think she was going to scam you.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Once she has her gift from shopping at the store, you would be alone at your place afterwards. She would have found an excuse to not show up. You two drove separately, right?
A modified version of cash and dash. Her prior genuine conversations were just "acting."
It's not too odd that she turned down your cash offer. That would require her to work (romance) at your place. She wanted the gift for no work, to keep it or exchange it later.
BMD.










Reply With Quote





