Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32704

    Troll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what a ' buddy disease' is.

    Diseases don't care about looks, they don't know what looks are anyway.

    Know a troll when you read one.
    I'm sure that joke was funny when you thought it. No troll here kid, I've just been in this for a long time and I've seen knockout 10's burn guys. I just hope your reply to the guy that posted first was a joke.

  2. #32703

    T+ Review and Question

    Hey guys I recently visited T+, I pulled Janet and had the standard FS run down. TS, then 10 min massage and the rest of the time was spent on various CFS stuff. Janet was a 7/10 based on taste. 30's, nice body, a little baby weight and probably C cups. I won't complain as I had a great time. I am curious if I overpaid. It was $60 for the house and then $100 tip, is this the standard price? We never even mentioned any money throughout the session. At the end she just said you know how much and waited. Any feedback would be great thanks! I'm open to trying some other girls at T+ if anyone has recommendations. Or other KAMPS that have FS and what the damage is like, I know B Spa is one. PM is fine. Hope my report helps and stay safe guys.

  3. #32702
    Quote Originally Posted by ForJsm  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha that's funny. Ya she has a 14 k golden vagina.
    Ah, well that explains it. Guess I missed out.

  4. #32701
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Top V back in bizz if why'all know what I mean. It's kind of addictive. Would recommend half hour sessions only tho, better for the wallet.
    It is indeed. Dropped by today, and drew Gloria. An older lady, but she knew exactly what she was doing. Great finish. It's good to have the ol' standby shop back.

  5. #32700
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HellcatFast  [View Original Post]
    CiCi is my favorite provider so far at Top V.
    You should post a report about your adventures with CiCi since Top V has been in a controversial state for several months now.

  6. #32699
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen11  [View Original Post]
    Reading Carolina's (the first link) ad was enough to make me go back to Samantha. Don't get me wrong. Samantha is awesome, just pricey. For the prices that Carolina is charging (looking at her reviews on rubrating), sounds like she's give out expensive HEs. She states, "don't ask, full service is not my job". Like I said before, I'm still new, but I think the higher the price goes, the fewer the rules.

    For the second one, I found this link with the same number attached. https://spazilla.com.atlanta.listcra...246/4043828556 - the link is old but sharing what I found. Not sure how accurate her pictures are. And her reviews on rubrating are disabled. Always a red flag for me.

    The last one seems legit with 12 reviews on eroticmonkey -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2 - but can't see any of them since I'm not a member.

    I'll keep my eye out for anything I think is relatively close to Samantha.
    Pretty Latinas in the ATL know they can charge a premium for a glorified HE because they're so few are far between. That said, I like to see one or two per year for variety's sake. For those with a serious Latina fetish, it may be worthwhile to hit up Colombia for a week or two. Better ROI and a helluva lot more choices. I'm seriously contemplating that for later this year or returning to the Phils.

  7. #32698
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen11  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Samantha or is there someone else?
    Someone else.

  8. #32697

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I posted about her last week, she moved on to not-sure-where. Why are people thirsting for this lady so hard? I mean she's cute and all, but I'm just going to assume she must either have 14 K gold vagina or promised you $14 M from her Nigerian extended family.
    Hahaha that's funny. Ya she has a 14 k golden vagina.

  9. #32696
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan247  [View Original Post]
    Buddy diseases don't care how you look.
    Not sure what a ' buddy disease' is.

    Diseases don't care about looks, they don't know what looks are anyway.

    Know a troll when you read one.

  10. #32695
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TallWilly  [View Original Post]
    NO FC ever. That's why they're around. Go to Edge for FC. LOL.
    Where is Edge?

  11. #32694

    Latina Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/138950

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/122478

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2#erotic.

    Wish you would try these and let me know, I wanted to for a long time just didn't.
    the first link has 4 reviews on her rubratings ad. You can check them out for free. Takes a couple minutes to set up a rubratings account (totally free). One review says it’s not her in the pics.

    I tried that last link-Latina Michelle. I haven't seen her since last summer. Amazing body, personality, massage, and HE. I haven't been back because I just feel like there's no connection. She'll do nude for 250 but I got it knocked down to 200 since she seen me before. She's definitely worth checking out at least once.

  12. #32693
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/138950

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/122478

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2#erotic.

    Wish you would try these and let me know, I wanted to for a long time just didn't.
    Reading Carolina's (the first link) ad was enough to make me go back to Samantha. Don't get me wrong. Samantha is awesome, just pricey. For the prices that Carolina is charging (looking at her reviews on rubrating), sounds like she's give out expensive HEs. She states, "don't ask, full service is not my job". Like I said before, I'm still new, but I think the higher the price goes, the fewer the rules.

    For the second one, I found this link with the same number attached. https://spazilla.com.atlanta.listcra...246/4043828556 - the link is old but sharing what I found. Not sure how accurate her pictures are. And her reviews on rubrating are disabled. Always a red flag for me.

    The last one seems legit with 12 reviews on eroticmonkey -.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2 - but can't see any of them since I'm not a member.

    I'll keep my eye out for anything I think is relatively close to Samantha.

  13. #32692
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Went to a KAMP and found a nice, hottie Mexican. She's 27, about 5'6", has long hair and one of the most gorgeous asses ever to grace a woman. The view from behind was fantastic and standard rates applied.

    PM me if you want the name of the KAMP.
    Are you talking about Samantha or is there someone else?

  14. #32691
    Quote Originally Posted by ForJsm  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this girl from Adore? I can't remember her name and lost track.
    Yeah I posted about her last week, she moved on to not-sure-where. Why are people thirsting for this lady so hard? I mean she's cute and all, but I'm just going to assume she must either have 14 K gold vagina or promised you $14 M from her Nigerian extended family.

  15. #32690

    Top V.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Top V back in bizz if why'all know what I mean. It's kind of addictive. Would recommend half hour sessions only tho, better for the wallet.
    CiCi is my favorite provider so far at Top V.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape