Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 59509
-
05-26-19 21:10 #32704Senior Member

Posts: 56Troll?
I'm sure that joke was funny when you thought it. No troll here kid, I've just been in this for a long time and I've seen knockout 10's burn guys. I just hope your reply to the guy that posted first was a joke.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 20:29 #32703Regular Member

Posts: 7T+ Review and Question
Hey guys I recently visited T+, I pulled Janet and had the standard FS run down. TS, then 10 min massage and the rest of the time was spent on various CFS stuff. Janet was a 7/10 based on taste. 30's, nice body, a little baby weight and probably C cups. I won't complain as I had a great time. I am curious if I overpaid. It was $60 for the house and then $100 tip, is this the standard price? We never even mentioned any money throughout the session. At the end she just said you know how much and waited. Any feedback would be great thanks! I'm open to trying some other girls at T+ if anyone has recommendations. Or other KAMPS that have FS and what the damage is like, I know B Spa is one. PM is fine. Hope my report helps and stay safe guys.
-
05-26-19 19:46 #32702Senior Member

Posts: 48Ah, well that explains it. Guess I missed out.
Originally Posted by ForJsm
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 19:44 #32701Senior Member

Posts: 48It is indeed. Dropped by today, and drew Gloria. An older lady, but she knew exactly what she was doing. Great finish. It's good to have the ol' standby shop back.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 19:42 #32700Banned Member

Posts: 13634You should post a report about your adventures with CiCi since Top V has been in a controversial state for several months now.
Originally Posted by HellcatFast
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 18:51 #32699Banned Member

Posts: 13634Pretty Latinas in the ATL know they can charge a premium for a glorified HE because they're so few are far between. That said, I like to see one or two per year for variety's sake. For those with a serious Latina fetish, it may be worthwhile to hit up Colombia for a week or two. Better ROI and a helluva lot more choices. I'm seriously contemplating that for later this year or returning to the Phils.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 18:43 #32698Banned Member

Posts: 13634Someone else.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 17:23 #32697Regular Member

Posts: 11Golden
Hahaha that's funny. Ya she has a 14 k golden vagina.
Originally Posted by BradNoxy1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 16:26 #32696Senior Member

Posts: 140Not sure what a ' buddy disease' is.
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
Diseases don't care about looks, they don't know what looks are anyway.
Know a troll when you read one.
-
05-26-19 16:19 #32695Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where is Edge?
Originally Posted by TallWilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 13:55 #32694Senior Member

Posts: 4061Latina Michelle
the first link has 4 reviews on her rubratings ad. You can check them out for free. Takes a couple minutes to set up a rubratings account (totally free). One review says it’s not her in the pics.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
I tried that last link-Latina Michelle. I haven't seen her since last summer. Amazing body, personality, massage, and HE. I haven't been back because I just feel like there's no connection. She'll do nude for 250 but I got it knocked down to 200 since she seen me before. She's definitely worth checking out at least once.
-
05-26-19 13:45 #32693Senior Member

Posts: 43Reading Carolina's (the first link) ad was enough to make me go back to Samantha. Don't get me wrong. Samantha is awesome, just pricey. For the prices that Carolina is charging (looking at her reviews on rubrating), sounds like she's give out expensive HEs. She states, "don't ask, full service is not my job". Like I said before, I'm still new, but I think the higher the price goes, the fewer the rules.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
For the second one, I found this link with the same number attached. https://spazilla.com.atlanta.listcra...246/4043828556 - the link is old but sharing what I found. Not sure how accurate her pictures are. And her reviews on rubrating are disabled. Always a red flag for me.
The last one seems legit with 12 reviews on eroticmonkey -.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2 - but can't see any of them since I'm not a member.
I'll keep my eye out for anything I think is relatively close to Samantha.
-
05-26-19 13:26 #32692Senior Member

Posts: 43Are you talking about Samantha or is there someone else?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 13:10 #32691Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah I posted about her last week, she moved on to not-sure-where. Why are people thirsting for this lady so hard? I mean she's cute and all, but I'm just going to assume she must either have 14 K gold vagina or promised you $14 M from her Nigerian extended family.
Originally Posted by ForJsm
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 12:34 #32690Regular Member

Posts: 8Top V.
CiCi is my favorite provider so far at Top V.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




