Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34134
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Went to a KAMP and found a nice, hottie Mexican. She's 27, about 5'6", has long hair and one of the most gorgeous asses ever to grace a woman. The view from behind was fantastic and standard rates applied.

    PM me if you want the name of the KAMP.
    Are you talking about Samantha or is there someone else?

  2. #34133
    Quote Originally Posted by ForJsm  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this girl from Adore? I can't remember her name and lost track.
    Yeah I posted about her last week, she moved on to not-sure-where. Why are people thirsting for this lady so hard? I mean she's cute and all, but I'm just going to assume she must either have 14 K gold vagina or promised you $14 M from her Nigerian extended family.

  3. #34132

    Top V.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Top V back in bizz if why'all know what I mean. It's kind of addictive. Would recommend half hour sessions only tho, better for the wallet.
    CiCi is my favorite provider so far at Top V.

  4. #34131

    Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/138950

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/122478

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michele-...lanta-230607-2#erotic.

    Wish you would try these and let me know, I wanted to for a long time just didn't.
    Carolina and Michele are the same person, I've seen her before I'm the buckhead area. She has nice big round ones.

    Looking to stay around gwinnett area though.

  5. #34130
    Quote Originally Posted by JokeKing11  [View Original Post]
    They do anything more than just a he and otc?
    NO FC ever. That's why they're around. Go to Edge for FC. LOL.

  6. #34129

    AMP in Gainesville

    Its been many years I have been to any AMPs. I went for a long drive yesterday and while returning felt like going for a AMP for HE. Found a place in RubRatings and went to one in Gainesville. Lido Massage. It was all usual setup. Looks like it was abusy day. They asked me to wait for 5 min in the room. Then an older lady came and The massage was excellent. They weee doing hotstone and rubbing my back as she was doing. I thought I might get a HE. At the end of the massage she asked me anything I said what do you provide? She said another 30 minutes? I asked do you do any others, She said no. I asked HE. She said no. Was little disappointed but always worried about getting busted by cops but this is good place for a massage but no ending.

  7. #34128

    Sorry, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    That's about it. Purely looks. The better looking they are, the less chance they have disease.
    Buddy diseases don't care how you look. I get I'll keep it PC so this will get posted. Whether she's a crone or a or a knockout, there is always a risk. I would say that the older the provider the higher the risk but that's just playing it by the number which again, diseases don't care about. If you want to gamble then gamble, just do it with your own life. If you go home to someone each night don't be a "Small head" thinker.

  8. #34127
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen11  [View Original Post]
    So when you guys accept BBBJ, do you just go by looks or is there something else you look for to keep from catching anything. Still fairly new. Thanks for any input in advance.
    That's about it. Purely looks. The better looking they are, the less chance they have disease.

  9. #34126
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HellcatFast  [View Original Post]
    Looking for another Latina provider, Samantha has got way to pricey since she moved from oriental on 29.
    Absolutely. RTFF, find some Latinas (they're all over) and post some valid, verifiable reports. I'm sure others will share with you once you have first done so. Good luck and I look forward to reading your reports.

  10. #34125
    Quote Originally Posted by HellcatFast  [View Original Post]
    Looking for another Latina provider, Samantha has got way to pricey since she moved from oriental on 29.
    Can't say I disagree here!!

  11. #34124

    A little help please.

    So when you guys accept BBBJ, do you just go by looks or is there something else you look for to keep from catching anything. Still fairly new. Thanks for any input in advance.

  12. #34123
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownX  [View Original Post]
    What others are willing to give up isn't any of my business. One day, I went in looking to get a CBJ and brought 60 for massage, 60 for CBJ. When I asked if she was up for it, she declined. Said she wanted to try the little guy out, and I accepted her offer. . Upon finished told her all I had was 60. Since then I've fucked her 2 other times. Same price everytime.
    Interesting. Lisa is one of the most cold-hearted, stingy, money-grubbing providers I've ever known. She doesn't even like to pull out her bolt-ons unless the price is hefty. But to fuck for $60? Unheard of. You must have the charm.

  13. #34122
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    For you only, I presume.
    What others are willing to give up isn't any of my business. One day, I went in looking to get a CBJ and brought 60 for massage, 60 for CBJ. When I asked if she was up for it, she declined. Said she wanted to try the little guy out, and I accepted her offer. . Upon finished told her all I had was 60. Since then I've fucked her 2 other times. Same price everytime.

  14. #34121

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I would say that Amy is good looking. Mary? Choke, gasp, choke. Not even under dim light, IMO. YMMV.
    That's not Mary, you're thinking of another girl with a large pectoral display.

  15. #34120
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein  [View Original Post]
    Also. Is it okay to lay down naked at a legit massage place? I could do it as I don't really care. But any inputs are helpful.
    Yes, it's OK to lay down naked at a legit place unless they tell you before you get undressed to cover yourself up with a sheet or something. If you lay down naked and the woman comes in and wants you covered, it's up to her to cover you up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape