Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 163 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #146
    I left a review on her I think a month ago. I'm actually one of the idiots that stopped to pick her up an energy drink, chips, and cigarettes. Everything covered, but she was cool with backdoor. So I was happy. She was flying high when I saw her, which might be why she may be very flaky. If she has a pimp, I never saw him. I was thinking of repeating again, but not for 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...a/418628517354

    This girl has the same number as the one mentioned in the previous post. I contacted this one and was asked to stopped by a store to pick up Gatorade lays chips and newport cigs. Fuck that! What am I an errand boy? Fuck this *****. You are providing a service, ain't the other way around. Go get your own shit. If the pimp is running these two girls. Stay the fuck away.

  2. #145

    Lisa

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/k-i-n...61725-20717122

    Sent her a text and setup an appointment for the same day. We agreed on $$ for 45 minutes. She asked me to pick up some gloves while on my way. Once I got there she called me with the number #. A light knock on the door and she opened. The photos somewhat matched. She was darker and slightly heavier.

    She was dressed in tank top and underwear. She asked what I was looking for and both agreed on massage with BJ. She started with a nice massage with plenty of oil. Decent massage with elbows and strong hands. She definitely like to talk a lot before, during and after. She asked if I want a prostate during the massage. I agreed. She inserted one finger and the sexy talk began. Follow up with a great prostate massage for 10-15 minutes. She grabbed junior and pulled him towards her while still on my stomach and up on my knees. She began kissing and suck on junior while still one finger deep. I didn't last that long after that. Finished on the towel that was laid out.

    Quick shower and out the door.

    50/50 if I will repeat. She definitely has a lot of toys to play with, if you like that.

  3. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
    She doesn't respond to my calls.

  4. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
    What was the damage?

  5. #142
    Just about everything you heard is correct (can't say how often she posts), seen her today & didn't realize till we met who it was, she recognized me & told me her name, she has put on some weight, does a good job & yes anal & bare is on the menu for a bit more. Older picture is below & will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I see that this girl is full steam ahead posting daily whereas before it was occasionally. New review shows she's doing anal and looks like she's up for anything. I was seeing another blond that wasn't too bad except all covered, she doesnt post anymore.This one looks like she will do bare. I'd be interested if anyone has seen her or been to her incall. She posts on listcrawler.
    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/978-216-9012

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/978-216-9012
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meredith1.jpg‎  

  6. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I see that this girl is full steam ahead posting daily whereas before it was occasionally. New review shows she's doing anal and looks like she's up for anything. I was seeing another blond that wasn't too bad except all covered, she doesnt post anymore.This one looks like she will do bare. I'd be interested if anyone has seen her or been to her incall. She posts on listcrawler.
    Did you ever get in touch with her or meet up?

  7. #140

    Your Post are two different ladies or same

    As I haven't been to verify I can not say with 100% certainty that they are different or one in the same. I believe they are one in the same as I remember a post saying the picture was not the girl he saw, can't put my fingers on the post.

    I've contacted her twice via text, was told everything covered (deal breaker for me)& the second time no reply. I've not seen a bad report of service but she has gone radio silent on one or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    The two posts are for two (2) different ladies? Are you indicating that they are the same lady, even though the pictures are entirely different?
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/492159104430
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-love-sex/571429930614

  8. #139

    Same Number

    If you click the "Call Me" button both ads list the same number ending in 9997.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    The two posts are for two (2) different ladies? Are you indicating that they are the same lady, even though the pictures are entirely different? Two different tel numbers also, one ending in 9997 and the other 8284.

    On further inspection, the hidden tel numbers on both ads are the same, my error, although the first link also reflects tel number ending in 8284 in the link. So its two different girls with a common handler/pimp?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/492159104430

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-love-sex/571429930614

  9. #138

    Your Post are two different ladies or same?

    The two posts are for two (2) different ladies? Are you indicating that they are the same lady, even though the pictures are entirely different? Two different tel numbers also, one ending in 9997 and the other 8284.

    On further inspection, the hidden tel numbers on both ads are the same, my error, although the first link also reflects tel number ending in 8284 in the link. So its two different girls with a common handler/pimp?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/617-336-8284-let-me-ride-you-l/492159104430

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-love-sex/571429930614

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    There's some more reviews on the Boston forum about her, I thought about it but everything is covered so I passed.

  10. #137

    Same number as this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid  [View Original Post]
    Real, all service is covered but has a pimp. YMMV.
    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...a/418628517354

    This girl has the same number as the one mentioned in the previous post. I contacted this one and was asked to stopped by a store to pick up Gatorade lays chips and newport cigs. Fuck that! What am I an errand boy? Fuck this *****. You are providing a service, ain't the other way around. Go get your own shit. If the pimp is running these two girls. Stay the fuck away.

  11. #136

    Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell.

    There's some more reviews on the Boston forum about her, I thought about it but everything is covered so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBellone  [View Original Post]
    Okay I am going to meet her Friday. She only does anal which is strange. Perhaps she saves her self.
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this provider.
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...l/492159104430
    Was skeptical because her pics looked too good to be true. Contacted her via text and she asked for 300 for an hour. I asked her if she would take 200 for half an hour. I knew I was probably overpaying, but she looked good so I said fuck it.
    Showed up at her incall which was a motel in the Lowell / Tewksbury area. She opened the door and she looked just like her pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614"I Love Sex"
    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23
    "text me for more info.
    Send a pic for a fast response.
    I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.
    Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.
    Five799 nine97.I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.
    I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".

  12. #135

    She has been reviewed here and in Boston forum

    Real, all service is covered but has a pimp. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    "I Love Sex"
    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23

    "text me for more info.

    Send a pic for a fast response.

    I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.

    Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.

    Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.

    Five799 nine97.

    I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.

    I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".

  13. #134

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    "I Love Sex"
    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23

    "text me for more info.

    Send a pic for a fast response.

    I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.

    Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.

    Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.

    Five799 nine97.

    I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.

    I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".
    That was reviewed as anal only unless big upsell for access to her cooch!

    Pricey you!

  14. #133

    Any info? 21, White, 5'2, 99 lbs, Lowell

    Here is her link, ad in STG, and a few pics. Anyone have info or experience? Thanks.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...x/571429930614

    "I Love Sex"
    Ad posted at 04:04 PM on 2019-05-23

    "text me for more info.

    Send a pic for a fast response.

    I have plenty of time for the right sugar daddy I love 2 hookup.

    Safe independent fun gauranteed I'm always romantic and pleasing. I'm here to relieve your worries and stress. I have a very calming personality.

    Sexual sweet experience ill have you running back for more. Seven5 seven.

    Five799 nine97.

    I love video games once we get to know each other I am very outgoing and funny.

    I do have rules and screening for my safety I require some things and am willing to work with you on what you need to feel safe with me".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQxMTI2OTNkZT7575799997.jpg‎   NTI2MTE0ZWM2Y2I4NzkyOTVlMDU2Yjk3OTU4ZWZhOWRiODllYTM.jpg‎   TMTAxMjQ5NWViNTYwYjA5ODFkN2RiNzhmNjkxZTAzYTljZmE0MmY4.jpg‎  

  15. #132

    Allie.

    Does anyone know if Allie changed her number? The last 4 I have is 7525. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape